Dravz

Aug 15, 2017
Just to clarify a doubt cause really after reading everything about the incest patch I came out with zero idea on if its working in the game newer version or not , info is rother contradictory in the patch post, is there a incest patch for
Breeders of the Nephelym [v0.753.7A] game version ???

TY
yes it works, ill try to add my file.. place it along side OBF.exe

Reactions: Ssato243

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Game just loads, help, it's also obf.exe rather than botn, maybe I caught the stupid
OBF (whatever it might stand for, don't know yet) is the new name DH is going to push ahead with.
For the time being (and visibly) it's still the same systems as it was when it was Radiant.exe.
Could be a lot in the back end. *
This game CAN take quite a long time to load, true. I suggest making yourself a coffee or something while you wait.

* Back end code. Not anal. DH will never add anal, which I felt dejected about. Can live with it though.

Does anyone know of a way to force this game to load using Vulkan? Might cut the load times dramatically.
Unreal Engine 4 even supports it.
DX11 games (such as Dishonored 2) on my system (with a 1080Ti) have benefitted greatly from it.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
For those who did not understand, I will write again how to enable incest in different versions:
0.752.2 - 0.753.4 - use the . Installation instructions and detailed information about the patch can be found in the readme.txt file in the patch archive.
0.753.5 - no patch needed, incest works
0.753.6, 0.753.7 - place a file with the name "imma" and the ".degenerate" extension (i.e. imma.degenerate) next to Radiant.exe in 0.753.6 or next to OBF.exe in 0.753.7. You can create this empty file yourself or use this file ("imma" RAR-archive, don't forget to unpack it).

Incest Patch.png

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do I fix D3D11 compatible GPU feature level 11.0 Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine?
What's your current GPU? Nvidia, ATI or Intel?
Generally speaking, updating your OS, MS Visual C++, your GPU drivers and DX11 should fix the issue.
----
I would still love to know if I can get this game running through Vulkan, purely for load time issues.

fruitpunch89

Nov 7, 2019
i am
What's your current GPU? Nvidia, ATI or Intel?
Generally speaking, updating your OS, MS Visual C++, your GPU drivers and DX11 should fix the issue.
----
I would still love to know if I can get this game running through Vulkan, purely for load time issues.
i dont have graphic card. it has builtin i think 256 mb or something. i guess hardware is the issue here.

Breeder616

Sep 19, 2021
Way to stick it to the man!!! Good work!!! It’s just a game and patreon can eat a horse dick!!! Pun intended.
Creating the file works perfectly too. I've been playing and seeing how far I can take it without getting Sterile offspring. Gotta love them bunnies too. Most of my visits end with my character pregnant on the first encounter. If you have tried the latest offering, I'm hoping the Toy box is made in all the zones so the player can get in it.

Breeder616

Sep 19, 2021
Does anyone know how long the Discord mods mute you for? I made the mistake of accidental chat in the bugs thread. I was trying to post my bugs, but made a sly comment on another person "who didn't get muted". First time infraction, no warning, but seems like a permanent mute because I can't even message a mod to appeal it. And it's a global mute.

This is my first time signing up to be a patreon supporter as well, so upset at the lack of warning this might be my last. And thinking of cancelling my support.

Breeder616

Sep 19, 2021
For those who did not understand, I will write again how to enable incest in different versions:
0.752.2 - 0.753.4 - use the . Run as administrator.
0.753.6, 0.753.7 - place a file with the name "imma" and the ".degenerate" extension (i.e. imma.degenerate) next to Radiant.exe in 0.753.6 or next to OBF.exe in 0.753.7. You can create this empty file yourself or use this file .

View attachment 1413085
Hope you don't mind OP. I wanted to help maybe clarify for some people.

When you download this game it downloads in a folder > BOTN_Testing_07537A_Windows_x64_DX11

You get to place this folder anywhere you want. Just open the folder and create a text file.

By default, windows hides the extension of files. If your on windows 10, open any folder. Or click the folder icon at the bottom of the screen. It's the file explorer as labelled. Click on View, then check the box next to File Name Extensions. Then follow the OP instructions for the "file with the name".

If your playing the Steam version "753.0". The patcher in this thread does work on it. "Confirmed!"

Reactions: Womp_womp

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i dont have graphic card. it has builtin i think 256 mb or something. i guess hardware is the issue here.
Could you run earlier versions?
The listed minimum requirement is a 2GB graphics card but there have been reports of the game running playably with less. If would run on 256MB, it would be nowhere near playable. Choppy, freezing and crashing are unfortunately par for the course when the system runs out of video memory.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know how long the Discord mods mute you for?
Unfortunately, it's basically "as long as they feel is required".
Don't let this one bad experience stop you from crowdfunding other projects you feel are deserving.
Not all Discord moderators are so militant.

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Simple Humble Question... There a way to get incest back?
Here you go:

0.752.2 - 0.753.4 - use the . Run as administrator.
0.753.6, 0.753.7 - place a file with the name "imma" and the ".degenerate" extension (i.e. imma.degenerate) next to Radiant.exe in 0.753.6 or next to OBF.exe in 0.753.7. You can create this empty file yourself or use this file .

View attachment 1413085

Reactions: Womp_womp

Sacreblue

Jan 21, 2019
Very easy mate, the last version you have to create a New archive in the game folder, you have to enable view extension, and name it "imma" And put the extension ".degenerate" So I would be "imma.degenerate"

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes