Kaneki1001

Dec 21, 2018
Patrons that pledge to get the Creator Build (I think it was 20) get the ability to upload their created presets on the Discord server and the developer includes these in the random pool of generating Nephelyms.

Edit: Not directly to answer
But in my opinion, as I already stated and won't go deeper anymore, is that the generation needs some sort of preferences/limitation system so not almost every Nephelym has breasts/nipples/asses that are too big for "average" proportions/ratios, or how you want to call it.
Now I know thanks dudee :cry:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
WTF !! Just played this version, what the hell did he do to Falene !!! She was fine the way she was, now she looks like a flabby bordering on chubby/fat creature...

Is it because people with taste preferred her to the plump goblin girl, so he wanted to teach us a lesson ? Its things like this that makes me glad I was still on the fence about becoming a Patron...

Very unwelcome change...

Reactions: The Fool of Owari

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
ERROR_405 Thanks you for the assist. I forgot that worked with those games. Is there a tutorial about how to capture the creatures? It seems to have changed a LOT since I played it a long time ago.

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
WTF !! Just played this version, what the hell did he do to Falene !!! She was fine the way she was, now she looks like a flabby bordering on chubby/fat creature...

Is it because people with taste preferred her to the plump goblin girl, so he wanted to teach us a lesson ? Its things like this that makes me glad I was still on the fence about becoming a Patron...

Very unwelcome change...

Even the NPC's in the town changed. From humans to furries.
One of the characters was a really hot cowgirl in a skimpy outfit. Now i think they changed her in a literal cowgirl furry....

EDIT:
Nevermind, found her.
Bu i cant capture monsters, i got the collar but the option doesn't appear when filling up the meter.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
One of the characters was a really hot cowgirl in a skimpy outfit. Now i think they changed her in a literal cowgirl furry....
:[

EDIT:

I cant find the NPC that sells the taming items. Did they change her location?
Not knowing which version you played last, the thing selling those should be the one up in the cathedral/large pillar building. The same you sold your unwanted monsters to

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
:[

Not knowing which version you played last, the thing selling those should be the one up in the cathedral/large pillar building. The same you sold your unwanted monsters to

Yea found her on the wiki. An old version i played had an NPC in the town. Thank you/.
Managed to capture monsters as well.

ERROR_405

May 15, 2018
ERROR_405 Thanks you for the assist. I forgot that worked with those games. Is there a tutorial about how to capture the creatures? It seems to have changed a LOT since I played it a long time ago.
if i can remember correctly theres a wiki for what collars and semen / milk is required
there was a map of the world where to find which creatures but the map has been adjusted for more areas so it basically means the individual areas are the same

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

EDIT:
Nevermind, found her.
Bu i cant capture monsters, i got the collar but the option doesn't appear when filling up the meter.
That part didnt bother me at all ! Your character is supposed to be the first human seen in this world in over 500 years !! It wouldnt make sense for Falene and the others to be so excited if the town next door to your ranch was full of Nephelym. Also Cassie (Catgirl) is the best looking girl of the townspeople, though I suspect she is a damn futa...

What bothered me about the Falene change was that she was already fine the way she was, all the blessed Nep covered a variety of tastes without too much overlap.

Falene - Hot elf girl with normal/perfect proportions
Goblin-girl - Plump girl for those with a midget fetish
Sally Mae - Cowgirl for those with a big tits fetish and lactation
Cassie - resident furrie for those into catgirls (might be a futa)
Emissary - Angel for those into banging godlike beings

Now he added the Lamia which is kinda cool, and the Kraken is back as well ! However Falene got a massive breast increase, and her legs and ass look bigger/thicker and flabbier...

Kaneki1001

Dec 21, 2018
That part didnt bother me at all ! Your character is supposed to be the first human seen in this world in over 500 years !! It wouldnt make sense for Falene and the others to be so excited if the town next door to your ranch was full of Nephelym. Also Cassie (Catgirl) is the best looking girl of the townspeople, though I suspect she is a damn futa...

What bothered me about the Falene change was that she was already fine the way she was, all the blessed Nep covered a variety of tastes without too much overlap.

Falene - Hot elf girl with normal/perfect proportions
Goblin-girl - Plump girl for those with a midget fetish
Sally Mae - Cowgirl for those with a big tits fetish and lactation
Cassie - resident furrie for those into catgirls (might be a futa)
Emissary - Angel for those into banging godlike beings

Now he added the Lamia which is kinda cool, and the Kraken is back as well ! However Falene got a massive breast increase, and her legs and ass look bigger/thicker and flabbier...
where is the kraken??

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
where is the kraken??
She is on the beach, if you've found the Pussy Portal for "Pleasant Pastures", the area where the Bovaur(cows) hang out, go a little more towards the sand palace and drop to the beach on the left, you cant miss her, she is pretty big, almost the size of a Titan with tons of tentacles.

Reactions: Kaneki1001

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

EDIT:
Nevermind, found her.
I'M realy into furries,and if there a chance,I'll use more furry characters "FOR MYSELF",but there should be an options
(like futa on/off works)<---thx for this,because this isn't my taste :$
for Furry Npc or something like that !

Kaneki1001

Dec 21, 2018
She is on the beach, if you've found the Pussy Portal for "Pleasant Pastures", the area where the Bovaur(cows) hang out, go a little more towards the sand palace and drop to the beach on the left, you cant miss her, she is pretty big, almost the size of a Titan with tons of tentacles.
Thanks for the info dude :D

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I haven't downloaded the latest version yet as there are no new animations or nephelyms.
But I'm curious to know how the portals work, you unlock them and teleport from and to them or how does it work?
IMHO if you can't portal to them directly they are pointless as you can "save jump" and have been able to do so since day one.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I haven't downloaded the latest version yet as there are no new animations or nephelyms.
But I'm curious to know how the portals work, you unlock them and teleport from and to them or how does it work?
IMHO if you can't portal to them directly they are pointless as you can "save jump" and have been able to do so since day one.
You have to fuck the Lamia that controls them, there is one in each major area (even including your ranch, which is only there to serve for you to port out), as you said to get back its as simple as save and load. Fucking the Lamia costs half your lust, so make sure to unlock it first before trying to capture Neph otherwise you'll have to go back, rest and book it... Your definately going to need the portals now, the world is at least 3 times bigger than it was from the last version I played .6449a, tons of new areas got added, and the Nephy got moved to different locations (notably the harpies are hella far, but so are the demons and cows).

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
You have to fuck the Lamia that controls them -snip-
Thanks!
But still if you can't teleport out to a location you haven't been they are redundant to me as I never return when I've captured two of the kind. I breed all of them later as inbreeding isn't implemented Perhaps the player will be forced to return to the area at a later stage of this game when you can suffer inbreeds

1v0

Nov 21, 2018
I wonder are the nephs randomly made? I keep seeing the same ones. Also there are almost none fit/atletic nephs , most of them are busty. On the same note I have seen only 1 skinny neph ... It's kinda wierd if they are made at random. What bothers me the most is - with this ,all of the races apart from size have almost the same proportions .

Overall I will wait for more variations in the nephs and more posses(and combos) . Like for example more type of horns/tails for the demons ect ...

This reminds me a bit of Breeding season where they did too low animations and rework stuff all the time ... Thou this game is better in that aspect .

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes