armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
The Seraphim have an entirely new Spawn location, however where they used to spawn (takes quite some time) there's the chance of glowing/golden/silver Titans to spawn (caught 2 there when looking for Seraphim) so maybe a location for 'rare ones'? That or they glitch-spawned there, but haven't seen the normal (red-brown) ones up there.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Can it be in this Version are not snakes involved? cause i have build a Harpy Avery and goes to the dessert where i can find the Harpy but not any snake comes....so need i there a special cave for that or idk?

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
ok I like the game but in this ver. my game crashes every time I get swarmed by nephelym and that makes me sad so is there a way to limit how many to spawn and will there be any update in the future about it cuz i'm playing on an acer aspire and it can be a pain sometimes.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
ok I like the game but in this ver. my game crashes every time I get swarmed by nephelym and that makes me sad so is there a way to limit how many to spawn and will there be any update in the future about it cuz i'm playing on an acer aspire and it can be a pain sometimes.

I have a Acer Aspire too but i must play with "Low" graphic. And by me is it only by the spot with fox and Wulvarg where it lags by the other one not

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
im still waiting for the Animation system to get better.
I mean they could've at least added a Default auto-partner Rig system like most games.
Skyrim sex mods did it... why can't a dev who has an entire engine to work with do it?

qazzaqqwe

Oct 7, 2017
In the latest update I can't buy collars from emissary. I only have the left panel that let's you sell nephelym, there's no right panel to buy items. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
In the latest update I can't buy collars from emissary. I only have the left panel that let's you sell nephelym, there's no right panel to buy items. Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it?

You dont need buy more collars if you have "surprise sex" on then wait until you are raped or you can rape them press many times "enter" and dont stop until your enemy climaxes then you can catch it. Only if you have a house for the nephylim to live.

Mar 12, 2018
I think nephelym climax meters should fill a bit faster, maybe even twice as fast. As I understand, willpower will make your meter fill slower, but it still feels like a bit of a chore right now.

XolaTiber

Nov 5, 2017
I have a Acer Aspire too but i must play with "Low" graphic. And by me is it only by the spot with fox and Wulvarg where it lags by the other one not
What Specs do you have? MEM/GPU/CPU/OS?

Settings like Shadows and AA can lwoer it

XolaTiber

Nov 5, 2017
I have afew Computers and builds i can test the game on and make a requirement info. starting with GTX480 to 1080Ti and more. Worth doing?

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Damn this update is really surprising but at the same time not unwelcome. The surprise sex option is pretty nifty, as it makes more sense in my opinion, cos if they are wild nephelym how will they be able to hold back their instincts to mate? Currently the spawn rate is a bit high, not that I mind getting swarmed by 5 bovasaur in the space of 20 seconds but maybe should tweak it, or give the option to increase or decrease spawn rate in game. I suggest maybe you can add some kind of species specific pheromone potion, so as to attract or disuade the wild nephelym from approaching you. But all in all, this is a pretty nice update, can't wait for it to stabilise, then I can play with much enjoyment!

P.S. I was playing a male breeder at the time, and as I am straight, I suddenly got spooked when a male vulwarg spawned XD

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes