• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
The game is honestly way more refined now.
The only thing missing is more Animations and a Map. Dear GOD this needs a map.

Also... Anyone have any ideas as to what "items" it's referring to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The game is honestly way more refined now.
The only thing missing is more Animations and a Map. Dear GOD this needs a map.

Also... Anyone have any ideas as to what "items" it's referring to?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Idk, maybe something like enlargement potions or similar things like that? Isn't implemented yet.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry to pester anyone with a question that might be obvious, but what it the "evil surprise" in the Moaning Crag?
What ever it is please surround with the spoiler tag (can't download and try this version out as of yet)

olysx

Nov 18, 2018
Its an amazing game but its too quiet. There is no plan for sound in future too(as i see in patreon page) but i couldn't find why, is anyone know?

horatiopn

Aug 30, 2018
Its an amazing game but its too quiet. There is no plan for sound in future too(as i see in patreon page) but i couldn't find why, is anyone know?
Not sure but I think I remember someone saying working on the sound is a heavy task which is not gonna be happenning before the very late versions of the game, or maybe when the creator won't be able to do everything he wants on his own and will have some people work with him.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Suggestion: Can males have two time more lust/stamina then females, so they can breed with more of them.

Note: When playing as futa and encountering the Kracken the option the have her fuck you like a normal female is not there.

Love the new surprise sex addition. Make game more of challenge.
Would love it more if those sex positions were an option when breeding or have a private field for them to wonder around in.

Suggestion about surprise sex: If implementing Pregnancy
Winning fights Female Character vs male/futa may result in pregnancy.
Losing fights Male Character vs Female/futa may result in pregnancy for wild creature.
Female/futa offspring, unless they have the race barn "offspring will run away one born" Character gives birth in wild.
As for wild creatures, if you have the barn, offspring will come to farm.

Issues though.
When playing a male character, can there be an option the turn off other male other than turning them futanaria.
(I just want to take a walk in the woods and get fucked like i'm the last dick on earth).

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Question #1: I noticed that during "surprise sex" my male breeder has sex animations with all the various monster girls types, which is great. I had been lamenting the fact that there had been zero options available for harpies (N+S) and only cowgirl available for the larger girls.

However, when I returned to the breeding pen it they weren't there. It was the same limited list as before, even though I had just seen the sex animations five minutes beforehand when I captured them.

I'm curious as to why this is. Are there plans to use these new and alternate versions in normal breeding pen sex soon?

Question #2: What happened to the tiny bat girls? Are they gone entirely or did their locations just get moved?

As far as I can tell the stats don't do anything important yet. They may increase the creatures value but I wouldn't know, selling skeet and milk is much more profitable.
Alright. I was hoping there was. While I like the new sex system, I can't stand button mashing. I was hoping to find a way around it.

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
We must start a new game in every update? Because my Last save don't work :'(
Looks like it yeah, mine was completely incompatible with the new version. If you enable cheats and hit the letter O during the game, you'll get an assload of money to spend on instantly upgrading your homestead/filling your milk and semen bottles. No way to skip capturing the monsters, but the process is much more fun this time around!

Reactions: Dantee94

bleteq

Nov 22, 2018
can anyone help how to use perevious file save? it is said uncompatible or every update should play from beginning please advice and help??

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
Question #1: I noticed that during "surprise sex" my male breeder has sex animations with all the various monster girls types, which is great. I had been lamenting the fact that there had been zero options available for harpies (N+S) and only cowgirl available for the larger girls.

However, when I returned to the breeding pen it they weren't there. It was the same limited list as before, even though I had just seen the sex animations five minutes beforehand when I captured them.

I'm curious as to why this is. Are there plans to use these new and alternate versions in normal breeding pen sex soon?

Question #2: What happened to the tiny bat girls? Are they gone entirely or did their locations just get moved?

Alright. I was hoping there was. While I like the new sex system, I can't stand button mashing. I was hoping to find a way around it.

1. Surprise Sex Positions/Animations are seperate from the normal ones in the Beeding Pen.

2. The Bat Girls still spawn in the same Location, it's just that the statue is gone. The only ones which spawn in a new area are the Seraphim.

The Game Dev already said they are working on more positions so to allow more size-pairings, same with the Surprise Sex Button Mashing they plan on accelerating how fast th bar fills and alternative ways to fill it up.

However if you dislike it you can just capture them via the Fluid option, however you won't see the animations then.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
the pairings in the breeding screen, can someone tell me what all the letters stand for? some are obvious but others, not so much

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes