SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
While i find the monster initiated sex annoying at times i really like the fact that you can restore stamina using it, makes exploration a lot less tedious, unlocking the portals is a lot easier now, while i found exploration a daunting task i avoided as long as possible before now i just want more to explore, i hope they keep expanding the world.

damdamdamdam

Nov 14, 2018
HELP PLIZZZ

I'm in a loop. The game was not going very well, so lower the graphic quality. Now the game crashed when I start it. and can not be put back as before

list

Sep 1, 2017
So I've downloaded this game multiple times and launched it, but is says it can't find the X3DAudio1_7.dill file? Is there something i'm missing?

Max5551

Jun 23, 2018
with version 0.667 when i put the game on low quality graphics it crashes and i am not able to start it anymore the error says: (Fatal error!)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
my biggest problem with this game is that

1. it randomly crashes for me
and 2. every new version i have to fully download the entire (almost) 3 GB again. which takes ages for my shitty net.

ToasterHead

Jul 14, 2017
hey yall, fix for "Fatal error" when you put graphics on low, just go to C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local and search for the folder "Radiant" you will lose your save, however you still get to play the game now.
there may be a way to not lose your save but i don't really know.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
A little update on the sound.

Developer in Discord said that he wants to try and come up with sound in the late 0.8 or in 0.9.
So sound will be coming sooner than he was saying the past.
But surely it will depend on how long Derelict will be making 0.8.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
This game is apparently more cpu/gpu intensive than Witcher 3 or Warhammer 2 if my task manager is to be believed. The screen is permanently frozen and only way I can operate within the game is to alt tab in and out per singular action. Start Game -> Options -> Tab out/Tab in -> click X > Tab out/Tab in.

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes