IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Makes special traits more common for the monsters.
Some traits are more common than others, so if you raise the trait level too much, you will rarely see non-fat bovaur, only gaudy angels and so forth.
WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Makes special traits more common for the monsters.
Some traits are more common than others, so if you raise the trait level too much, you will rarely see non-fat bovaur, only gaudy angels and so forth.
Man this game needs SOUND!!!!!!

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
New version is up

• Added Bakeneko (formerly Kunoichi) hybrid of Demon and Neko
  • Added Basilisk hybrid of Dragon and Harpy
  • Added Kludde (formerly Tiamat) hybrid of Vulwarg and Dragon
  • Added Kumiho hybrid of Foxen and Demon
  • Fixed lists when over 350 Nephelym are kept
  • Fixed allowing menu to be opened during fast travel
  • Fixed roamers following beyond their area
  • Fixed various issues with previous hybrids

Reactions: IlIKEASD

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
0.706:

Change of plans, rather than finish the hybrid list and neglect other parts of the game, it will be done later. It would have taken the next five builds minimum before I would be able to focus on other things, so here is the public release now. Hybrids will be added slowly going forward, maybe one per build here and there.
  • Added Bakeneko (formerly Kunoichi) hybrid of Demon and Neko
  • Added Basilisk hybrid of Dragon and Harpy
  • Added Kludde (formerly Tiamat) hybrid of Vulwarg and Dragon
  • Added Kumiho hybrid of Foxen and Demon
  • Fixed lists when over 350 Nephelym are kept
  • Fixed allowing menu to be opened during fast travel
  • Fixed roamers following beyond their area
  • Fixed various issues with previous hybrids
Added submitted by patrons:
  • Airi by ADynasty
  • Desert Series Continued by Jojoplayer(Rose)
  • Echidna by ADynasty
  • Frost Series Continued by Goldi
  • Gaia Hound by Sweetleaf
  • Grey Oni by mikeg123445
  • Lucie by ADynasty
  • Miltank by Sweetleaf
  • Minty Seraphim by ADynasty
  • Minty Vulpuss by Goldi
  • Ocean Series Continued by Jojoplayer(Rose)
  • Oreo Series Continued by Goldi
  • Pikachu Series Continued by Goldi
  • Red Catsune by Rolien
  • Risty by ADynasty
  • Sweetheart Series by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Series Continued by mikeg123445
  • Underworld Series by ADynasty
  • White Oni by Jojoplayer(Rose)

Jul 21, 2017
Hey I swear I seen in one of the posts that you could create a preset for a creature and then port it into the bace game but now I can't find it. Did my eyes trick me or did it get removed?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Hey I swear I seen in one of the posts that you could create a preset for a creature and then port it into the bace game but now I can't find it. Did my eyes trick me or did it get removed?
The Creator Build lets patrons create presets which they can upload to the dev's Discord. By some kind of voting (or else, idk) the presets there are decided to be inserted into the official game. For now you can only play the human (breeder) race so there are no ways to change the Nephelyms, except with an editor, which was shown a few pages ago (here the quote):
You won't find traits in the online editor. I'm using a hex file editor, HxD (any will do, this was the first one I found).
Editing like that might feel intimidating at first, but it's still somewhat easy - BotN saves are a jumbled mix of strings and hex values.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each creature, including the breeder, is roughly 27KB in size, or a little less than 7k in offset (the values in the left column). Data begins with the character's name, and ends with stats and traits. The order of the creatures is the same as in the game, so if you want to edit the breeder, just search for the first monster's name and scroll up slightly.
Traits are listed as strings in a container, GameplayTagContainer. They consist of the string length in a hex byte increased by one, three zeroes, the string itself, and an ending zero.
The selected trait is 21 characters long, and counting the zero that marks the end of a string, it gives 22, which translates to 16 in hex (1*16 + 6).
Order of traits doesn't matter, but it's the safest to insert them between other traits.
After you are done modifying the traits, you need to change the container count as well - in the middle of that long dotted line, there'll be a number corresponding to how many traits the creature has. Don't forget to change that as well, or it may break the save, ignore some of the traits, or crash the game on load.

Warning, some of the traits don't have immediate impact on the character, or have additional tinkering involved with them.
For example, biggus dickus will work as intended, but adding the boobage trait will have no effect whatsoever. But since you have the trait, you can then breed that monster, and the offspring generated with it will have them working properly. I think stat-changing traits don't work immediately as well. Additionally, the gaudy trait involves a gaudy tag somewhere in the middle of the creature's data. I didn't catch enough fancy monstrosities to figure out how it works yet.

Should I post a list of the traits I found?

Reactions: Haahes Raden

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
sorry..may i ask...anyone still keeping the very old build (0.4 or 0.5) ? because when i transfer my data...some how the game had been crash heavily, missing files...and i am not really into newer version...my version is 0.32xx

Miato

May 24, 2019
I do not like do not ponimayu how do I make nephelim dragon... I've been dealing with HEX editor for 2 hours and still don't understand... I'm sorry.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes