Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
Does the game have any sort of inflation stuff like breast getting bigger? i know that pregnancy is a feature and the belly can get larger from that or cum.
No. Every neph has its own size of breasts, chosen by game randomly on generation. You can use a trait for big breasts; change breast size for breedr and her spirit form. That's all.
anyone know if it is possible to get clothing to work on spirit form? i really would love to have that slutty farm girl outfit short shorts and the tight shirt as an option for the bolvaur.
Current version doesn't support clothing for spirits.
gotta be honest its a little pathetic that i cant get a stable framerate at all times on even medium settings with a gtx 950 tho when there are a boat load of npcs around the game chugs 14 15 or worst fps... no matter the settings, Seems this isn't the most optimized of games. tho i guess my cpu is at most fault here being an fx6300 even so its a little much for this game to chug like it does.
The game is VERY heavy. It's an indy on UE, so you need a top or medium-to-top PC to run it smooth. BotN, Rack 2, WilfLife - their actual system requirements are equal to those of Total War Warhammer or Bannerlord.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
No. Every neph has its own size of breasts, chosen by game randomly on generation. You can use a trait for big breasts; change breast size for breedr and her spirit form. That's all.

Current version doesn't support clothing for spirits.

The game is VERY heavy. It's an indy on UE, so you need a top or medium-to-top PC to run it smooth. BotN, Rack 2, WilfLife - their actual system requirements are equal to those of Total War Warhammer or Bannerlord.
WELL there used to be a way to use a hex editor to force the game to equip clothing on other races but i guess that work around has been removed since the spirit update and now is hard coded.

Is it too much to ask to be able to wear attires on any of the forms? why is this so taboo. I don't care if there is clipping you can just use the hotkey to remove the clothing.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Why not? Unity supports vSyncCount. But this game is on UE.

Maybe this can be done by using Unreal Editor?
I don't think the Unreal Editor can be used that way pretty sure you would need the source files or project files whatever their called, Than again i never tried.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
He is not lazy but, yes, he is trying to please patrons. So the only real progress is aesthetic - better graphics, new zones, better animations, new skins etc. No gameplay, no story, no breeding, no RP, no characters, no background.

Yesterday made one more attempt to test breeding. My fault - the system is not half broken. It's almost fully broken. Appearance changes work better than others but even there are tons of bugs.
Based on what you wrote then why he can't work on something as simple as new hairstyle for example it's something aesthetic and i think it's very simple.

well nevermind idc anymore

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
View attachment 119036

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-14
Release Date: 2020-03-13
Developer: DerelictHelmsman - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.736 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat Codes: (And Creator Mode Code)
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
BaasB Thanks for the link

View attachment 69378 View attachment 69379 View attachment 69380 View attachment 69381 View attachment 69382 View attachment 69383
Whoa! The game crashed and my PC barely avoid from crashing too... At least put a Minimum/Recommendation requirement to play

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
The game works fine for me, but it's a shame we won't get any quadrupedal characters ;_; centaurs anyone?

softt

Jul 14, 2017
Wopsie my bad i have found a alternative to cap at 60 fps ^.^ Sorry :3 and continue this game is awesome !! *kisses everywere to f95zone !*

nonymous

Jul 5, 2019
Anyone know a way to remove a species from an area? Say you only want wolves in Lust Woods, can you get rid of all the fox files or anything?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I forgot to give my breeder a name when I created a new character and now I can't add one. I tried the online save editor but I don't see a value for the breeder's name. Is there any other way to add a name?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I forgot to give my breeder a name when I created a new character and now I can't add one. I tried the online save editor but I don't see a value for the breeder's name. Is there any other way to add a name?
i have the same problem. I am thinking i'll just restart to fix it, because I don't think there is any way to change this in-game. Maybe by editing the save file? But I don't know how to do that with this game.

Reactions: kallyste

Besharia

May 6, 2018
i have the same problem. I am thinking i'll just restart to fix it, because I don't think there is any way to change this in-game. Maybe by editing the save file? But I don't know how to do that with this game.
Yeah I used the online save editor there is no value string for breeder's name so either it's stored in another file outside of the save or the game just doesn't record it.... Which is weird either way. Meh I guess they can just call me breeder.

RandyPT

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah I used the online save editor there is no value string for breeder's name so either it's stored in another file outside of the save or the game just doesn't record it.... Which is weird either way. Meh I guess they can just call me breeder.
talking about the character file?

probka11111

Sep 15, 2019
The procedure entry point DXGIGetDebugInterface1 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll.

Please advice.

Youtube videos on entry point (Visual C++ Reinstalling) didn't help.

Does the game work on windows 7?

Dedicated Graphics card a must?
The same problem, though when closing an error, the game starts.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Try Mega and use Chrome browser.

Tip: Most browsers (such as Firefox) can't handle downloads over around 1gb, sometimes less. Chrome has no such limit. So the problem may not be Nopy or whatever - problem might be your browser. This game is well over 3gb.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes