Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
About traits mmm he is lazy af? Is trying to please patreons with 1 animation every 10 updates or add 1 new hybrid?
He is not lazy but, yes, he is trying to please patrons. So the only real progress is aesthetic - better graphics, new zones, better animations, new skins etc. No gameplay, no story, no breeding, no RP, no characters, no background.

Yesterday made one more attempt to test breeding. My fault - the system is not half broken. It's almost fully broken. Appearance changes work better than others but even there are tons of bugs.

Reactions: war12321

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
i put this in the menu which is suppose to be the cheat did it change again?

5vg6dbEwqEk9
That's the code either you're doing something wrong or maybe the download is corrupted and you might need to redownload the game.

But first:
Copy the code by highlighting it with your mouse
1. Load the game
2. DO NOT Load a save go to Settings
3. Use CTL+V to paste the code in the cheat box and then make sure to click Enter with your mouse.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
That's the code either you're doing something wrong or maybe the download is corrupted and you might need to redownload the game.

But first:
Copy the code by highlighting it with your mouse
1. Load the game
2. DO NOT Load a save go to Settings
3. Use CTL+V to paste the code in the cheat box and then make sure to click Enter with your mouse.

Ah it was the mouse which is strange because i could use enter button to enter regular cheats but it doesn't say anywhere that i had to have to use the mouse and click the "enter" with the mouse when using creative.

My final question is it possible to load these creative mode characters as the breeder in the game?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
it doesn't say anywhere that i had to have to use the mouse and click the "enter"
I've always had to click enter with the mouse to get any of the codes to work.
My final question is it possible to load these creative mode characters as the breeder in the game?
I don't really know I think so. I've only used it to get rid of some of the fur the nephs have as my computer doesn't seem to take to kindly to it.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I've always had to click enter with the mouse to get any of the codes to work.

I don't really know I think so. I've only used it to get rid of some of the fur the nephs have as my computer doesn't seem to take to kindly to it.
how did you go about doing that? hex editor?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
To remove some of the fur? Those are treated as attachments you go to section in Details at the bottom left that says Attachments in Creator Mode.
Does the game have any sort of inflation stuff like breast getting bigger? i know that pregnancy is a feature and the belly can get larger from that or cum.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
anyone know if it is possible to get clothing to work on spirit form? i really would love to have that slutty farm girl outfit short shorts and the tight shirt as an option for the bolvaur.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
gotta be honest its a little pathetic that i cant get a stable framerate at all times on even medium settings with a gtx 950 tho when there are a boat load of npcs around the game chugs 14 15 or worst fps... no matter the settings, Seems this isn't the most optimized of games. tho i guess my cpu is at most fault here being an fx6300 even so its a little much for this game to chug like it does.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
not to mention that every setting has its downs, high and ultra are so blurry and the bloom and DOF is so freaking ridiculously high i feel like im going blind playing , 2nd medium and low settings would be fine if it wasnt for the fact that graphics flicker alot on furred characters for some reason, pop in and draw distance is TERRIBLE, Seriously they need to do something about the graphics options or lack there of since all you can do is pick from a few presets with no in depth customization of any kind besides resolutions..

May 4, 2019
gotta be honest its a little pathetic that i cant get a stable framerate at all times on even medium settings with a gtx 950 tho when there are a boat load of npcs around the game chugs 14 15 or worst fps... no matter the settings, Seems this isn't the most optimized of games. tho i guess my cpu is at most fault here being an fx6300 even so its a little much for this game to chug like it does.
Same stuff with Ryzen 5 2600x and RX 578 but with overall higher frames. Game runs very poorly tbh.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Same stuff with Ryzen 5 2600x and RX 578 but with overall higher frames. Game runs very poorly tbh.
Like i know it is made by like one guy and its amazing how far it has gone but the game really needs to be more tweaked for better performance.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Like i know it is made by like one guy and its amazing how far it has gone but the game really needs to be more tweaked for better performance.
The performance got butchered like 4 months ago after he added realistic fur details, goddamn furries!

Reactions: nm79 and Dirgha

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
The performance got butchered like 4 months ago after he added realistic fur details, goddamn furries!
Yeah that fur causes major performance issues. When changed into a feral form for example my fps drops like 5 6 frames when just at the farm with barely any other npcs around. If there was a way to reduce the quality of the models or their realistic fur anyways, since it seems that reducing graphics doesn't effect the model quality all that much maybe the performance wouldn't be so bad.

But detailed graphic options have not been a feature since the game was released so that tells me he doesn't really give a shit about being able to fine tune your settings in the graphics like some other indie unreal 4 games i played in the past, And i have to choose between that awful blur and bloom in high settings or the lighting and terrible draw distance on low settings shame really.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes