Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
The plateaus should have "bosses." A super hot (choose gender) mega animal you have to "conquer" by sexing to unlock that subset. Vs just running up and humping. It will give credence to the stats, but the stats should be ejaculate (how much AND far it shoots), endurance, and etc. Each boss should require certain stats, toys, and sex positions to conquer.
We also get a short sex scene or when we hump; it goes into another world like old turn based games. I can't tell you how many times a furry just stood over me with his cock in my face. No, thank you. So when you hump a girl it's, its own dominion. You can't see most of the slime-girls dominations, because of the water.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
The plateaus should have "bosses." A super hot (choose gender) mega animal you have to "conquer" by sexing to unlock that subset. Vs just running up and humping. It will give credence to the stats, but the stats should be ejaculate (how much AND far it shoots), endurance, and etc. Each boss should require certain stats, toys, and sex positions to conquer.
We also get a short sex scene or when we hump; it goes into another world like old turn based games. I can't tell you how many times a furry just stood over me with his cock in my face. No, thank you. So when you hump a girl it's, its own dominion. You can't see most of the slime-girls dominations, because of the water.
Uh that's starting to sound like a game sweetie, we don't do that here but maybe if derelict had more money....do you honestly believe he can do all of that with just 30,000$+ a month? Let's be realistic. How about instead we make the boss a reskinned version of a cow, slap some extra cow parts on her, call her a "blessed" nepehlym, give her a one off animation and quirky innuendo heavy dialogue and call it a day.

Sarcastic bullshit aside the dev doesn't read these forums anymore, if you really want your voice heard you're much better off going to the discord but even there the feedback channel is for patrons only. I know it can be fun to mentally masturbate over what we think these games could or should be like, it's not exactly hard to end up doing so when they drag at such a snails pace but it feels like a waste sharing ideas and grievances in a place where they'll quickly get drowned out and forgotten.

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
Uh that's starting to sound like a game sweetie, we don't do that here but maybe if derelict had more money....do you honestly believe he can do all of that with just 30,000$+ a month? Let's be realistic. How about instead we make the boss a reskinned version of a cow, slap some extra cow parts on her, call her a "blessed" nepehlym, give her a one off animation and quirky innuendo heavy dialogue and call it a day.

Sarcastic bullshit aside the dev doesn't read these forums anymore, if you really want your voice heard you're much better off going to the discord but even there the feedback channel is for patrons only. I know it can be fun to mentally masturbate over what we think these games could or should be like, it's not exactly hard to end up doing so when they drag at such a snails pace but it feels like a waste sharing ideas and grievances in a place where they'll quickly get drowned out and forgotten.

Hmm, it's all pretty weighty)) not to mention just making the male gender for all races))

Reactions: KiraJames

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
need help, i started multiple games and deleted all my saved files, i only have 1 sex position available, doggy. there were many before. how do i fix that.

stratos_dynames

Jan 7, 2019
need help, i started multiple games and deleted all my saved files, i only have 1 sex position available, doggy. there were many before. how do i fix that.
You get the positions from an npc that was added to the 'Sultry Plateau.' To make it easier to acquire them, use the favor cheat and go to the npc to buy the positions.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
is there a way to save a character preset after you got past creation? updating to a new version and turns out i didnt save the body i was using as a preset

dreamonbullet1

Mar 27, 2020
The procedure entry point DXGIGetDebugInterface1 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll.

Please advice.

Youtube videos on entry point (Visual C++ Reinstalling) didn't help.

Does the game work on windows 7?

Dedicated Graphics card a must?

Last edited:

mini810

Jun 17, 2017
I think the game's been changed more than what the changelog says. In the last version there was a type of grey shark with a more human-like face, I remember because I made a whole(incest) family with it, but now all the grey sharks have a black patch on their face, and the wiki only shows one type of shark which is the less human grey shark, has it been just a dream? It kinda bugs me.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
A very fine sarcasm. The dev only want to read praises from his bootlickers.

Aside that it's interesting to see this dev have a "roadmap" but his updates are not concise to each other? e.g the neph surprising each other? well i was expecting for the next update the fxf sex surprise but no he make another thing that i don't remember. another one is the fern form 2 updates just to show the new "sexy" fern and now its not in the game. I know coming to complain here is useless but at least no everyone hate you like in his discord :V

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
I know its a ridiculous question, but could someone tell me the controls of this? I spent a couple minutes clicking every key and then i couldn't close a window that popped

3.90 star(s) 108 Votes