Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
Gameplay in 0.736 is completely broken: children get random traits almost as often, as inherit traits of their parents or no trates at all, hybrid of fox and cow gives birth to neco, breeder can die after sex with wild neph... Plus disbalanced money, liquids and lust usage. Plus placeholders instead of stats and many traits. And much more of that sort.

Unfortunately the game remains a gallery of sex scenes with furries - beautiful but dull because all share same skeleton and animation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: edgartheslayer

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
A couple of issues that I've noticed:

1) The mask heads that "feral" girls use are solid blocks that can't be edited in any way via the character creator. This has been an issue from the start, mind you, but it is frustrating to see that it still persists to this day. It is especially annoying since the girls' eyes often don't line up with their own eye sockets quite right. It looks OK from the front, but change to any kind of side angle and you can see the problem.

2) Likewise, camera controls during sex scenes continue to be lacking. Yes, you can rotate but good old fashioned WASD would work a lot better. Q/E to rotate, PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN to control height. And to this day there are still no POV functions. For fuck sake, I figured out to do invisible heads for perfect POV shots for TK17 years ago, and that game engine itself is over a decade old. How can a modern game not have this implemented?

3) As the above poster noted, breeding seems broken and traits seem random. I've looked into this and while that's true, there is a reason for that and the reason just points out an even larger problem; namely, that the game ONLY uses presets for everything that isn't a body slider (left column in the character creator). Everything else about a creature (right column) is locked into the narrow confines of the presets list.

What does this mean? Let's say that you have a female Foxen and her genetics say orange skin, red fur and blue accessories. Now you breed her with a custom male Foxen that has white skin, blue fur and green accessories. What will the result be? It will either be exactly like her or exactly like him because the game cannot mix and match the two color schemes. Their offspring will either be orange/red/blue or white/blue/green. There is no possibility of getting orange/blue/red or white/orange/green unless you have manually created and added Foxen presets for those combinations yourself. Why? Because presets are ALL the game can do. There is no "procedural generation" for this.

It gets worse because the presets are also locked by gender. So in the above case if the coin flip lands on orange/red/blue then the offspring must be female, because it doesn't have a male preset of that. If it lands on white/blue/green it must produce a male offspring because, again, no female preset of it.

Now you could go and try to manually create presets for literally every color combination possible (I'm not a math wizard, but that's eaily over 1000 possibilities per species) or, I dunno, maybe DH could fix it to allow paint mixing on the fly?

This is why, after about five generations, every creature in your pens will end up looking exactly alike. And don't get me started on the STD known as the "gaudy" trait which overrides all color schemes and makes every creature it infects look like some kind of lava monster.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I played this game maybe 5 or 6 months ago but wonder if dev added more sex positions. The few that was in the game were lacking to say at least. And what with this ridiculous patreon goal to get 100k patrons to make " high end erotic games ":ROFLMAO:
Having sex isn't really the focus of the game. He's added one new position and random blowjobs during surprise sex.

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
Having sex isn't really the focus of the game. He's added one new position and random blowjobs during surprise sex.
What is its focus then? Roleplay? There's no RP. Quests? There're no quests. Interesting characters? There're few pretty NPC with repeated dialog and 1-2 mating scenes and nothing more. World exploration? Game looks really fine but it is a very small sandbox. Breeding? Breeding is poor and half-broken. Hunting? It becomes extremely boring in an hour.

The only thing the game is good at - having sex with nice creatures in beautiful environment.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
2) Likewise, camera controls during sex scenes continue to be lacking. Yes, you can rotate but good old fashioned WASD would work a lot better. Q/E to rotate, PAGEUP/PAGEDOWN to control height. And to this day there are still no POV functions. For fuck sake, I figured out to do invisible heads for perfect POV shots for TK17 years ago, and that game engine itself is over a decade old. How can a modern game not have this implemented?
bla3.JPG

About traits mmm he is lazy af? Is trying to please patreons with 1 animation every 10 updates or add 1 new hybrid?

Sigarette5

May 18, 2018
About traits mmm he is lazy af? Is trying to please patreons with 1 animation every 10 updates or add 1 new hybrid?
He is not lazy but, yes, he is trying to please patrons. So the only real progress is aesthetic - better graphics, new zones, better animations, new skins etc. No gameplay, no story, no breeding, no RP, no characters, no background.

Yesterday made one more attempt to test breeding. My fault - the system is not half broken. It's almost fully broken. Appearance changes work better than others but even there are tons of bugs.

Reactions: war12321

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
i put this in the menu which is suppose to be the cheat did it change again?

5vg6dbEwqEk9
That's the code either you're doing something wrong or maybe the download is corrupted and you might need to redownload the game.

But first:
Copy the code by highlighting it with your mouse
1. Load the game
2. DO NOT Load a save go to Settings
3. Use CTL+V to paste the code in the cheat box and then make sure to click Enter with your mouse.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
That's the code either you're doing something wrong or maybe the download is corrupted and you might need to redownload the game.

But first:
Copy the code by highlighting it with your mouse
1. Load the game
2. DO NOT Load a save go to Settings
3. Use CTL+V to paste the code in the cheat box and then make sure to click Enter with your mouse.

Ah it was the mouse which is strange because i could use enter button to enter regular cheats but it doesn't say anywhere that i had to have to use the mouse and click the "enter" with the mouse when using creative.

My final question is it possible to load these creative mode characters as the breeder in the game?

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
it doesn't say anywhere that i had to have to use the mouse and click the "enter"
I've always had to click enter with the mouse to get any of the codes to work.
My final question is it possible to load these creative mode characters as the breeder in the game?
I don't really know I think so. I've only used it to get rid of some of the fur the nephs have as my computer doesn't seem to take to kindly to it.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I've always had to click enter with the mouse to get any of the codes to work.

I don't really know I think so. I've only used it to get rid of some of the fur the nephs have as my computer doesn't seem to take to kindly to it.
how did you go about doing that? hex editor?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
To remove some of the fur? Those are treated as attachments you go to section in Details at the bottom left that says Attachments in Creator Mode.
Does the game have any sort of inflation stuff like breast getting bigger? i know that pregnancy is a feature and the belly can get larger from that or cum.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
anyone know if it is possible to get clothing to work on spirit form? i really would love to have that slutty farm girl outfit short shorts and the tight shirt as an option for the bolvaur.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes