Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
It would be a good idea if each animal had different produce. (Unfertilized) eggs for the harpies, milk for the cows, Honey for the bees, etc. Just to diversify the game, a bit. Maybe romance options for the intelligent ladies (why stop at one waifu?) in Hedon. Like, Harvest Moon. Except they can actually help around the farm. Again, a better interface/schedule/ability to establish redundant tasks. Fern milks everyone everyday after a romance/level progression. you fill one barn up with 60 animals and there’s no “milk all” option.

A cross between a titan and a harpy/dragon to use as a flying mount.
Instead of clicking like a madman, introduce different positions to get the girlS off. Depending on their traits, determines their preferred position. Like S&M can like their hair pulled. Grungy can like Anal. (Help me out, perverts).
Items, like binoculars to spy their traits. Reigns (think sexy) to use on your mount. Leashes and a bone shaped dildo for the Lupine.

I can’t get “seduce” to work, so I’m guessing it’s a glitch or I’m missing something, but bone shaped dildo for the lupine animals.

Text still lingers off the side.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Aby chance for a rework/additions/tweaks to tye body scale system? I'm still not able to get a preset I enjoy (breasts are too flat/not full enough, they point awkwardly point upwards, and some sliders don't work too well).

I remember enjoying the game a good bit at first, but at some point the slider changed and I haven't been able to get a preset I was happy with.

D

Deleted member 22113

my bad if this has been asked 1000 times but is their a way to see the suprise scenes in the gallery did i overlook something because all im seing are the ones you buy from the cat lady thing

Nightwolf18

Aug 5, 2018
Where did you try to unpack/install the file? 80004005 sometimes points to illegal folder operation.
Could be caused by too-long paths or errors in the drive file system.

If you got time, try running chkdsk /f
I unpacked it to a folder in my desktop. I'll try running what you said but IDK what I should do

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Regular windows extract? was I not supposed to?
Nah what comes with windows works fine for most regular users but 7zip/winrar has more options and for how some people format they can be a requirement. That error may be an indicator that you have some corrupt files that are impacting unzipping functionality, using 7zip or winrar will bypass all of that if you'd rather not bother attempting to troubleshoot the problem. Personally I recommend 7zip.

Reactions: nm79

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
Hey, look everyone, there is fucking to answer all your endlessly repeated questions, right there stickied to the first page which apparently NOBODY bothers to read.

View attachment 658249
Well look like sperms going for the win to me... I remember seeing something similar on the blackboard in school back in the days. Good times. ^^
Ok, I'm out! ;)

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Reminds me of Breeding Season. Overall very good, but the capturing sequence is mouse-clicking cancer that should be replaced by a minigame or a turn-based sex battle interlinked with stats and levels or just really anything that is not related to mashing your mouse 200 times, please, please, I have spent enough time already on Newgrounds flashes wasting my mouses.

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
Reminds me of Breeding Season. Overall very good, but the capturing sequence is mouse-clicking cancer that should be replaced by a minigame or a turn-based sex battle interlinked with stats and levels or just really anything that is not related to mashing your mouse 200 times, please, please, I have spent enough time already on Newgrounds flashes wasting my mouses.
auto clickers exist, thats what i use on most of the click repeatedly to stuff games.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes