preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Can you get blowjobs from your catched nephelyms (not npc's like fern) in your farm too or is it just randomly happens in surprise sex in wild? There is no blowjob for me in breeding grounds. I can't see blowjob in position seller and also I can't get blowjobs in barns as well. Is there a way?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Can you get blowjobs from your catched nephelyms (not npc's like fern) in your farm too or is it just randomly happens in surprise sex in wild? There is no blowjob for me in breeding grounds. I can't see blowjob in position seller and also I can't get blowjobs in barns as well. Is there a way?
Currently no, it's considered a "surprise" animation and right now they're all unlearnable.

monster055

May 5, 2019
how can i unlock surprise sex from pawsmati cat lady? its giving me fatal error only for that skill others are no error.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
I always check back on this game every month or so to see its progress. If for nothing else than that I love the models / character creator.

Wish devs wouldn't refuse to hire more people though. Especially when they've got plenty of patron money pouring in.
If they're worried about compromising their "vision" for the game, they could at least just bring in someone to bang out all the filler code for the mechanics, and stick to designing. Going "lone wolf" on it does nothing but draw out development for years.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That is definitely one option and it usually helps games develop nicely (and quicker). If he's so hellbent, for some reason, on being the sole creator of the game, he could still commission work, whether it be coding or design, without actively adding anyone to his permanent team roster (if there were one), that way the game would be developed faster, he would still get paid, and we wouldn't be having this entire conversation. Last I checked, there was no shortage of money rolling in on his patreon, unless the situation changed in the last couple months, it's been a minute since I last checked because I've been steadily losing interest in the game due to how slow it is to deliver.

edit: the english language

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah, dude needs to start losing money before we have a chance of him improving anything. I'm hoping more people start to realize that paying this guy to treat them like shit is the opposite of helpful. "Vote with your wallet" applies to amateur devs too. Supporting this patreon right now is just encouraging him to continue to do the bare minimum.

If he gets to the point where he's not making enough money, pretty sure he'll suddenly perk up and start doing shit. Reducing the money this dev makes would actually help them at this point. Their poor behavior is just being rewarded/reinforced atm. He's making an absurd amount of money doing almost nothing, why wouldn't he continue that as long as possible?

It's pretty frustrating that the best thing for all parties involved would be for him to lose money and it's probably not going to happen. People keep their money, the dev would realize they actually have to do work to get paid and/or hire more help. The game would improve faster. Throwing oodles of money at him hasn't helped clearly.

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Looks like every time Im come here more and more ppl relaise thats its no make sens to support dev sienc those updates are nothing for all those money but guys lets be honest we all want money for nothing I mean there is 3 type of devs.

1.Devs who are dont care about money and they just do they work what they want with no regular updates like DeLuca Family(his work really good and he already say he will do his work when he will feel like he want with no overhaul work and the patreon are just for those who want)

2.Devs who need money but they rly focus on the work and do awesome job and they has ben activity on comunity things like Being a dick(they made work 10/10 they earn nice money but they work are awesome and no one complain about lack work)

3.Devs who just want a scam or rather they want do good game but after they game start earn money they just start do lazy work we already have pretty nice games who based on scam ppl and its up to ppl I mean its not only falout devs but also ppl who give them money for that work,pleas dont blame only the devs becuse you guys who support them also guilty.

Nice month has ben past and still u give him ur money for new hybrids and skins If someone have more IQ than monkey should know the anserwe ;)

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, sure, because no dev ever abandoned a non-profitable project, especially when people started personally attacking them :cautious:
Use brain and consider how much money he already earn and how much this game change.

Yea last months only more hybrids new races and small things like "better looks cum xd" so yea for sure ppl attacking him for no reason,his game are to much profitable for those small lazy updates.

Six month ago no one attack him becuse all know he work solo,but he every month earn more and more and updates start less and less and people just get tilted many devs with all those money what he earn propably do awesome work with good updates but he wont consider what people who support him says literally.

I dont wish bad for anybody but he dont deserve for any help for now I saw on this site really many awesome devs they earn like 200-500$ each month and do awesome work really awesome work they dont ignore anybody they tell what they planned and thier updates are not disappointed with a lot new content but this dev its just a joke people told him to hire someone or even let someone for free help him If someone want(many patrons want help him) he just ignore any help ignore what people say to him.

Every time I come here there is so much hate for this dev and Im understand It I dont care anymore for this game becuse I know this dev are incomplete and he wont give us what he promes us well propably not until 10 years pass.

Even If he really want work solo trust me If he work for seriously those updates should be much more fat than those bones what he give us,no I dont mean he should work all day and night but his work its just like 3-5 days work each month? this game use Unreal engine and make new races/hybrids its rly easy and fast for someone who know his job so yea keep defending him :)

So yea good luck for him ;)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yes, sure, because no dev ever abandoned a non-profitable project, especially when people started personally attacking them :cautious:
Lemme break it down here.

1: He is currently not keeping his promises to avoid low quality updates.
2: He is currently working on this game solo by choice, bottlenecking any improvement to those things.
3: He is currently making more than enough money to hire help.

I want the game to improve quicker as well, the situation we're in right now hasn't improved the quality/quantity of updates, it's actually gotten worse over the years as he's made more money. The logical thing to realize here is that bringing him back to the point where he still has to win over new people to keep this project profitable for him like he used to have to do would improve things for everybody.

If a dev can't handle criticism, there's no way a game would get finished anyways. Are we just supposed to wait another 3 years for gameplay while the dev lies to people? I gave him plenty of room to improve before I said anything, some people here like myself have been following this since the start. I can understand someone's confusion if they haven't been around long. You come into a game that seems somewhat impressive and not realize it's been in development for over 3 years and shit that should have been worked on years ago is still unfinished.

I'm just trying to keep the dev honest and warn new people that the game hasn't been progressing much in a very long time. He has enough people praising him with no improvement, he seems to need more people criticizing him is all. If that changes, I'll be happy to flip sides.

Last edited:

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
Public Build 0.736
Added endless daze mechanic with a blessed ghost (see below)
Added Lap Dance sex position
Added hybrids Akabeko and Lamassu
Added some new dialogue
Fixed glowing hair when near light (see below)
Fixed various issues

Updated translations
Endless Daze: Is a state you enter when you push your body too far. Jumping off of cliffs and standing in lava too long will trigger it. Getting surprise sexed without lust will also trigger it. You will be warped back to the last activated shrine and Reaper, the new blessed ghost, will take her toll.

Hair Fix: A few engine upgrades ago, they improved the hair shader to work with a new strand based system. Unfortunately, it doesn't work well with my mesh hair, so the master hair material had to change. This means the hair in your existing presets probably looks wrong and will need adjusted. Sorry for this, but it had to happen.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
[IV]_Nomat Thanks for Sharing the link, mate

Public Build: 0.736 Alpha
  • Added endless daze mechanic with a blessed ghost (see below)
  • Added Lap Dance sex position
  • Added hybrids Akabeko and Lamassu
  • Added some new dialogue
  • Fixed glowing hair when near light (see below)
  • Fixed various issues
  • Updated translations

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes