FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm curious as to where the roadmap is for this game, assuming that there is one. I've read that items will be added... someday. Stats will mean something... someday. Lots of things will be added or finished... someday. Meanwhile, whenever I read a changelog it seems to be filled with things that were never even mentioned before they were implemented.

It's all rather confusing, and I think a nicely made roadmap to let us know what is coming and at least some guess as to when would be a nice addition, I think.
This is one of those things that could solve most the negativity here, but the dev refuses to do (If they were also capable of keeping their word too of course). You have to assume it's because they don't have a roadmap or any long term goals planned. There's essentially no reason to not make these things obvious if plans exist. Reading their patreon info and then checking the changelog makes me laugh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rofl. I guess this behavior is what you can get away with sadly. As long as people keep funding this vague animation viewer shit, the dev can continue lying and playing games for as long as they want. This dev reminds me so much of the Breeding Season dev. Talks real nice but never follows through on their promises. A conman. That's not just an opinion, take a look at the changelog and see how long it's been between decent content additions. Then compare it to their patreon promises. I wonder if it's just a steady influx of new people that don't know how slow/shitty the updates have been through development keeping this afloat.

I'd love for the dev to prove me wrong and release a ton of new content/gameplay stuff, I've given them plenty of chances. Hasn't happened yet. It's pretty sad that there are some really awesome game devs struggling on patreon and this dude makes bank throwing out a new animation or small tweaks every once in a while. This isn't even an issue of the dev just making way more money than they should be making for the work they do. The dev isn't even keeping their promises.

Last edited:

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah. I remember about half a year or so ago when there was an "update" every few weeks - but if you look at the changelog literally all it was was adding in another five (usually bad) presets from the Discord and nothing else.

What's most frustrating to me is that there's such a solid base here and so much promise, but it's left pretty much entirely untapped.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I'm from the 80's, buck-a-roo. I've masturbated to "Custer's Revenge" (and that was considered good entertainment) before we even heard of Lara's triangle tits. There was no internet but we didn't need it (isn't this forum on the internet?).:p:p

Now for the QC, no one said anything about handing the game away. It's like telling a kid to play soccer without explaining the rules. Polish these problems off and people can actually play the game. I ain't expecting a COD 4 (now that's a perfect example of prose and narration meets showmanship) intro; the ability to invest your audience... hell, even Skyrim threw you to the wolves with that horrendous opening. Always turning your head, trying to figure out who's talking, what they're saying, what they're talking about.... I digress. YouTube has a video on proper storytelling and introduction.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I found a download site for Custer's Revenge. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::p
What about Woman In Red with Kelly LeBrock? Cmon you know the scene...

Snesruler

Nov 21, 2017
FruitSmoothie This is what I see with most patreon funded games. Not all, but most. If I can be cynical and making assumptions, I'd say that most patreons like that are made precisely because they know they can get away with just small updates every now and then. Their patreon supporters will still keep paying them for those. Also possible that it didn't start like that, but it surely ended like that for some patreons.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm curious as to where the roadmap is for this game, assuming that there is one. I've read that items will be added... someday. Stats will mean something... someday. Lots of things will be added or finished... someday. Meanwhile, whenever I read a changelog it seems to be filled with things that were never even mentioned before they were implemented.

It's all rather confusing, and I think a nicely made roadmap to let us know what is coming and at least some guess as to when would be a nice addition, I think.
There's one on the discord, that's about as good as it will get.

BREEDING SYSTEM
Add more hybrids
Add new variants
Add remaining exotics and males
More size pairs for sex positions
Barn capacity upgrades

CHARACTER SYSTEM
More hair styles
More clothing and a clothing vendor
More body decor, marks, eye shapes, etc
Better motion animations
Equipable dicks
More refined body randomization algorithm
Adjust body composition by feeding items

RANCH SYSTEM
Storage/barn capacity upgrades
Breeder house overhaul

ROAMING SYSTEM
Better AI
Climax resistance tied to willpower stat
Seduction animations
F/F surprise sex

BLESSED NEPHELYM
Many more from different races to serve as NPCs
Additional scenes
More dialogue
Surprise sex for blessed ones

WORLD AND ADVENTURE SYSTEM
More detail and design, especially in sparse areas
More sprawling Hedon Township
Water effects, swimming, splashing
Fall damage, environment damage (lava)
New area for Seraphim and other heavenly variants
New area under the ocean
Simple quests

Reactions: war12321

Miato

May 24, 2019
soon it will again adopt a mini update that really doesn't have anything in it, don't people realize that this sucks doesn't cost money...

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Someone wrote about this "breeding season curse" in another thread and I feel its becoming true at an alarming rate.

Basically, someone decides to create the next breeding season-inspired game/contender, and it manages to get sufficient funding right off the bat because people (myself included) are starved for that type of game since the original went belly up... it's been a while now. Shortly after getting the first few versions of the game rolling, dev realizes creating animations for every single monster when paired with every other type of monster, especially when there are multiple positions involved, is a monumental undertaking, and progress begins to dwindle because they slowly lose motivation, while refusing or not wanting to hire more animators/help for whatever reason. At this point we're probably down to an update every other month, while funding continues to roll in for him/them because, like I said, people are starved and really want this game to be the one that succeeds.

Sigh. I don't know. I can't throw him under the bus because I honestly have no idea how easy or hard the game is to develop on your own, but at the same time, the sheer amount of games that get compared to the original breeding season that either stall or just straight up fail in the end is just making me more and more hesitant to pledge.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
"Give me money and I'll add your presets into the main game" does not make for a valid update, I agree.

What irks me is to much stuff that is being done is stuff that I don't recall anyone ever asking for. Now you have to unlock the sex positions with favor? That's not adding anything to the game - that's actually just taking away, or at least restricting, already made content. Let the fern blow you 150 times to get a new model for her? Yeah, like anyone is going to sit through that grind.

Cum inflation was a nice touch, and I'm sure it made a lot of people happy. However, in over a year since I first started watching this game only two new animations have been added... alongside what seems like fifty different types of hybrids. Still no males for over half the creature types, of course. Blah blah, dev doesn't like doing male, we've heard it a million times already - fine, go hire someone else to do it for you. Outsource that shit if you're too sexually insecure to draw a penis, we don't care so long as it gets done.

The map has probably changed a dozen times along the way, and while it does look pretty, that's not really adding content. Now he has added four new creature types - the bees, the fish girls, the cat girls and the aliens. That is a step in the right direction to be sure.

Yet in the end it all seems to be slanted in one direction: Saturating the game with new models and... well, that's it (and while still leaving over half the original models with no male variants - see above). Actual game mechanics have been lacking, to say the least. The breeding challenges board is pointless. The mermaid only exists to remove the grungy trait that no one wanted in the first place (translation: would have been a lot less work to just remove that trait from the game, wouldn't it?). Size changes through breeding is the only real game-changing addition that I've seen, and that probably took less than a day to put together.

And all this time stats, traits and levels still basically mean nothing. The transformation potions mentioned a year ago haven't even been mentioned since, let alone worked on. Managing creatures from the breeding pen was something that I and others asked for back then and we still have nothing - managing different species still requires jogging a circuit around the entire ranch, checking each pen by hand. It's a drag.

It's one thing to have a vision and sticking to it. It's another to completely ignore your fans. It's worst of all to pander to whales by taking bribe money to insert cosmetic presets into the main game and then having the audacity to call that an update. Oh, and those same presets might just vanish in the next release after that for no reason.

The thing that saddens me the most is that I know it can only go in two directions from here: Either people keep blindly throwing money at this and it keeps going nowhere, or people stop throwing money at it and it becomes abandoned. Because I know the "solo hero developer" psych profile and it cannot abide the concept of just changing the way that they're doing things. You either worship them or just they flip the table over at you. Negotiation is a lost cause.

May 25, 2017
I've kinda just reached a state of 'come back 'round every month see what's happened then download an update every 4' with this game. This isn't just typical for breeder games, either. A LOT of games are hitting this rut, especially since the lockdown.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Sigh. I don't know. I can't throw him under the bus
I can, lmao.

They made promises they don't keep and refuse to own up to it (By changing their patreon info and such) and they refuse to make changes to improve things (Like hiring more people). How difficult developing a game on their own is has nothing to do with them deceiving people. This dev can hire additional people whenever they feel like. They aren't being forced to develop this on their own. This dev is pretty far beyond the acceptable limit of screw ups/low quality releases in my opinion.

If the dev was a decent person, they'd realize that they aren't holding up to their promises and admit that they aren't capable of the things they promised on their patreon. At that point, they should find a way to improve the quality of releases in some way and/or stop misleading people on their patreon. This is somebody that has no problem lying to peoples faces if it makes them money as long as they leave things as is.

If this level of quality was only going on for a month or two, there are excuses for that. We're 3 years into development and still don't have gameplay, lol. I'd be ashamed of myself if I acted the way this dev does. I'd feel like I was ripping people off and I'd do something to change that. I'm not even a good person, that's some basic shit.

Last edited:

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
I can, lmao.
I Did,

Was a patreon, and now I am not, Been months since the last time I had a look, Still the same nothingness updates, until the dev hires some people to help the development along, this game will forever be stalled in a patreon money drain scam for the people that don't realize that they are actually paying money for nothing! :LOL:

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
i was waiting for this game to get better but its still 0.734 Alpha not even v1.0 man if its this slow i think v3 or final version maybe in 2030 :rolleyes:

Feb 12, 2020
back in version 7.01 it had random nep color per new nep you get from breeding now its just the same hair color type that when i stopped paying when the half the game got cut for better looking hair now if i want a better looking nep i have to go out and look for it this is a breeding game not a look around the fucking map game..

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes