DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Okay now I don't to play this game no more :c
Is it broken or what ? All Nephs keeps staring at u for hours and just run away from u and when u catch one its attributealways don't fit to quests requierements and I always have this blowjob scene each time I get caugh so others position where removed from them when they catch u ??? And Yeah could be nice if I can disable it bacause I really don't like blowjobs so I think I'm gonna stop this game and see what will be later like 5 or 10 years

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Okay now I don't to play this game no more :c
Is it broken or what ? All Nephs keeps staring at u for hours and just run away from u and when u catch one its attributealways don't fit to quests requierements and I always have this blowjob scene each time I get caugh so others position where removed from them when they catch u ??? And Yeah could be nice if I can disable it bacause I really don't like blowjobs so I think I'm gonna stop this game and see what will be later like 5 or 10 years
Some spawns are busted, it isn't as bad as it was but there are still quite a few left that can only idle around, if you stand near them long enough they can still jump you though. Surprise blowjobs are random, you just had a streak of bad luck, I have the opposite issue of oral never happening. As far as quests are concerned they're all mostly placeholders, you aren't really expected to do any of them right now as most of them are too time consuming and give hardly anything in return.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Surprise blowjobs are random, you just had a streak of bad luck
Once I encountered a really thirsty futa elf who took 5 blowjobs in a row yet still remained unsatisfied. And only at the 6th attempt h/she went to surprise sex and thus got finally caught. So, yes, while surprise sex is a guaranteed win, BJ's are rather time consuming.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Oh yeah. Lineage 2 (using Unreal 2 engine) came out 16 years ago and it had swimming mechanics from the start.
Derelict's game uses Unreal 4 engine and he comes up with the idea of swimming just now. :rolleyes:

Ah well, I hope it won't take him any longer than a couple more years to add emotes, dances, idle animations, and stuff.
Well, it's not like swimming really had much of a reason to exist until now, considering most (if not all) of the monsters were, well, above the water.

pearveance

Nov 12, 2019
I'm having trouble with the latest early version, I'm getting an error message: The procedure entry point (DXGIGetDebugInterface1) is not found in the DLL (dxgi.dll), the game starts but the physics don't work. I reinstalled all versions of Visual C ++, the error remained. I use windows7 pro x64. Any idea?

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
Is the game still overloading your gpu? I remember back in the day it had no fps lock and even if you did lock it via outside sources the gpu load was insane.

I had to play it on my laptop(in low enerygy mode) instead of the desktop to actually not fry my gpu. Something was really off with that game.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes