R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys, never tried this game, have a question. I don't like big boobs. Can I enjoy this game? I know there are lots of big and giant tits from what I can see from the preview images. But I see it also includes catching and breeding girls. My question is: can I ignore the big boobs then? Is there a way to customize boob size on the bred girls or at least discard the ones I don't like from the girls I breed/catch in the wild? Or it's more like pre-generated big-boobed girls?
You can catch small breasted girls and bred them to get that trait and sell big titted ones however some species have quite the size from the get go... however I think the editor / gallery thingy can make and save new presets I'm not sure haven't really used it

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I am the only one who believes that the success of the developer in Steam went to his head? I mean you saw little content almost every week now is the same amount of content but monthly and earning more than before. It almost reminds me Cloud Meadow but in this one there is a team.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
That's a terrible idea, because that would totally overload memory/CPU/whatever, and players with low end systems won't be able to play at all.
Why though? Constantly spawning nephs strained my potato much more than one big pack that was roaming around without new spawns. I'm not saying that nephs must stay, but:
  1. New day starts,
  2. New packs of nephs are preloaded in every biome,
  3. If you go to the biome, those packs load in, but no new nephs spawn,
  4. When day ends, all packs are removed and new generated.
So every day old packs go away and new spawn.

And it's UE4, it's highly optimized and customizable. Even before there was options menu, I made it run much smoother by using config files and I had a potato pc. From what I've noticed, biggest problem is how needlessly highpoly models are and how performance heavy animations are (sometimes it feels like every frame of animation is different model loading in), that's on Helmsman to optimize, not engine's problem. Oh, and how spazzy world streaming is, bigger loading zones are needed, though it's maybe due to how small the world is.

Last edited:

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, never tried this game, have a question. I don't like big boobs. Can I enjoy this game? I know there are lots of big and giant tits from what I can see from the preview images. But I see it also includes catching and breeding girls. My question is: can I ignore the big boobs then? Is there a way to customize boob size on the bred girls or at least discard the ones I don't like from the girls I breed/catch in the wild? Or it's more like pre-generated big-boobed girls?
What many people don't realize is that this game teach you about Selective breeding. Meaning breeding animals to particular traits together to get best results.

There is also a way to create your own monsters the way you want.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
If you go to the biome, those packs load in, but no new nephs spawn,
When day ends, all packs are removed and new generated.
And how do you expect to catch a neph with a certain rare trait when it is not in the pack and no new nephs spawn? Wait till the next day, check the pack, wait another day, and so on?

biggest problem is how needlessly highpoly models are
You mean, how FURRY. ;)

Reactions: nm79

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
And how do you expect to catch a neph with a certain rare trait when it is not in the pack and no new nephs spawn? Wait till the next day, check the pack, wait another day, and so on?

You mean, how FURRY. ;)
Packs can be quite large. Even with current system, sometimes many nephs spawn at once. Rare traits, well, they are rare. Even with constant flow of new nephs, it can be extremely hard to get what you want (wasted like two hours trying to get slim trait), just some rebalancing needed. I don't see current system of traits staying as it is, endless breeding to get specific trait is tedious and messy (you can have only so much pairs before inbreeding trait gets you).

Good system would be something like bees, from modded minecraft, where you extract genomes to mod next generations. Not as complex though. BotN already uses "genomes" in forms of liquids, Helmsman can use it easily. Even by just adding new chemist NPC that sells mods with higher chance of specific mutations in exchange for specific set of liquids and money. Even though I'd personally prefer more gamey systems with RnD tech and more sexy interactions with nephs, like sex/endurance training and automation, so far game is not fun after like an hour, even Cloud Meadow is much more content packed and thought through.

And no, highpoly. Even on potato PC didn't notice much difference between furry and skinny. For me biggest performance hit were animations for some reason. It may be due to fur, maybe more of it loads in for anims, but even non furry nephs tanked performance when animation starts. And sometimes it legit looks like every frame of animation new model loads in, or maybe it's my sight getting worse due to too much lewd games.

furstealer

Mar 11, 2020
Does any one here have any knowledge of save file editing? I am trying to mess around with ball size, but can't seem to get my changes to effect my spirit form. I am able to change ball size on the rancher but thats it atm. Is there a seperate file I need to edit for the spirit form? any info or help would be much appreciated.

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Packs can be quite large. Even with current system, sometimes many nephs spawn at once. Rare traits, well, they are rare. Even with constant flow of new nephs, it can be extremely hard to get what you want (wasted like two hours trying to get slim trait), just some rebalancing needed. I don't see current system of traits staying as it is, endless breeding to get specific trait is tedious and messy (you can have only so much pairs before inbreeding trait gets you).

Good system would be something like bees, from modded minecraft, where you extract genomes to mod next generations. Not as complex though. BotN already uses "genomes" in forms of liquids, Helmsman can use it easily. Even by just adding new chemist NPC that sells mods with higher chance of specific mutations in exchange for specific set of liquids and money. Even though I'd personally prefer more gamey systems with RnD tech and more sexy interactions with nephs, like sex/endurance training and automation, so far game is not fun after like an hour, even Cloud Meadow is much more content packed and thought through.

And no, highpoly. Even on potato PC didn't notice much difference between furry and skinny. For me biggest performance hit were animations for some reason. It may be due to fur, maybe more of it loads in for anims, but even non furry nephs tanked performance when animation starts. And sometimes it legit looks like every frame of animation new model loads in, or maybe it's my sight getting worse due to too much lewd games.
Keep doing that and you'll go blind.... I'm over buddy!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Caerna

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Shame there's no compressed version for the game. The current file is too large.

Also futa with balls when?

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
CAN'T SEE YOU! TYPE BIGGER PLZ!

If it's too boring to play, at least I can imagine how to make it into a better game. :unsure:
I agree with you on that. A purpose for collecting fluids. They could have buffs//nerfs on both nephs and breeders. Also implement a choice of starting perk for breeders. More animations and reasons to train them. Surprise BJ is cool but there can be so many things to branch off of that. Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: Caerna

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Three years have passed...
Did the developers add any sounds/music/ambient?
There are ambient sounds depending on where you are such as birds singing in the forest or lava bubbling in the volcanic region in addition to footstep sounds, jumping grunts for both genders and female moans during sex.

Reactions: suneku

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is there a way to customize my character once in game? I realize now I want and need to make my character bigger so I can get the camera shake effect when my character walks.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes