D

Deleted member 1606434

As I remember, "Seduce" was used by female/futa player characters (exclusively?) to sort of goad wild nephelym into jumping them, without having to wait and/or rely on rng. It doesn't seem to be working for some reason.
You're right, but the feature is not implemented in the game, yet.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
As I remember, "Seduce" was used by female/futa player characters (exclusively?) to sort of goad wild nephelym into jumping them, without having to wait and/or rely on rng. It doesn't seem to be working for some reason.
Seduce has never worked yet. No news of if or when it will be implemented. Obviously it was intended to be working by now or it would never have been added as a feature so long ago. That is, unless it was updated recently as I've not played with this game in a while.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Really? Huh. My bad then. I guess all those times I thought "seduce" actually worked was basically just good timing on the wild nephelym's part.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
guys can someone help me? when i try to open the game i get an error "Failed to open descriptor file"
It means the archive you downloaded either didn't extract properly or was corrupted.

Try to download the file again. Either used the MEGA app or try a mirror.

You may have run out of space while extracting, check if you have enough space on the destination drive and also on your C: drive.

Your extracting software may be outdated, download the latest version of and try to extract the archive with that.

Reactions: marusero

marusero

Aug 29, 2017
It means the archive you downloaded either didn't extract properly or was corrupted.

Try to download the file again. Either used the MEGA app or try a mirror.

You may have run out of space while extracting, check if you have enough space on the destination drive and also on your C: drive.

Your extracting software may be outdated, download the latest version of and try to extract the archive with that.
Thank you i downloaded the game again and it worked.

Reactions: nm79

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
This game is fun but... is it possible to loose in the game? sound not.. In games like this we need to pay each months if not we loose or kinda loose.. is there a way to loose?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
This game is fun but... is it possible to loose in the game? sound not.. In games like this we need to pay each months if not we loose or kinda loose.. is there a way to loose?
Not yet at least. Haven\t seen mentions about it, but I wouldn\t be surprised if it came along when the game is nearing completion.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
This game is fun but... is it possible to loose in the game?
There are randomly generated breeding quests in the game that you can try and complete in time. (Though they are not really rewarding as of yet.)
So, I found out that some of those quests were impossible to complete. Consider that as "losing". :confused:

AppleWax

Nov 8, 2019
This game is realy fun and, HO my god, so beautiful. He had, a little bug, yes, but he's in devellopment.
Just, i liked it, but, please, implant other male in the game. It's cool for Futa fans but, for me and probably for other, I use the no futa setting and i'm quickly blocked for capture and advancement.

Thank you, and realy good job!!

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
The most terrible way to lose is to drop out of school in 3rd grade and then go through life never learning how to form an intelligible sentence.
Oh mon garçon l'anglais n'est pas ma langue natale je te prierai de bien garder ton sarcasme pour ton entourage IRL et pas pour te masturber sur une jolie phrase bien construite avec des préjugés sur la vie des gens, surtout quand on ne sait rien.
Voilà ce qui serait intelligent, c'est de pas chercher à simuler d'être supérieur aux autres pour essayer de s'auto-féliciter, surtout sur ce forum qui n'est pas du tout un forum qui réuni des pointes de l'orthographe Anglaise.
Merci.

Enjoy Mecha froggy.

And to other, Thank, i guess i'll wait a bit more, but yes this game is good and graphics are greats, but to me, it quickly feel a bit boring when there's no much challenge.
So i'll wait and see :) thx.

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
That's how you play,
None of us know about your PC so it's hard to tell you what's going wrong

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes