D

Deleted member 584847

the one thing missing from the game is the abillitie to adjust dick size for the breeder
That option WAS in the game before, aswell as picking up a colour of your cum. I dont know why it isnt t here anymore but ... its nothing that bothers me really. It might be back in a later versions :)

D

Deleted member 584847

No, you have to get the mutt house or something to house them before breeding hybrids. For the combinations, go look at the wiki on the Op. There is already a good number of them.

There are actually very few races having males. If you want to know which go see the wiki on the Op. To breed, I recommend allowing futa.
yea I was afraid you are going to say that.... I dont mind futas but I prefer the have them as something special if you want, rather then having them all around me :)

D

Deleted member 584847

Apologies if this has been asked, but I did a few searches and couldn't find anything on it. Is there any way to invert the vertical mouse look controls? It's how I've played games since forever, and non-inverted feels really bad for me. Just curious.
sorry dude, I dont think that option is implemented yet

Darthvador897

Aug 19, 2018
Nothing to be sorry about.
And I just noticed that you've been a member here for nearly two years and just now decided to start posting? You must really like this game? Or was it something else?
You just killed me ^^ No, I could definitely not spend so much time on these Alpha versions. But I really do like the game because it is so promising : I find it a shame the dev decided not to focus on the scenario and logic of the game... So I'll wait for it.

Two years already... Actually I played a lot of games, and I roamed on different websites to find pregnancy/breeding/management content. I played lots of variations on this theme (now I can't stand RPG's and Renpy's anymore...).
And thus, only this one proved to be worth a review. The others were nice, but really incomplete, or too short or not satisfaying, or making you too passive.
Truely, it's hard to find a game in which the goals are challenging enough (but not too much) and offers a lot of possibilities.
And I think this game could be what I sought for more than 2 years apparently... (fortunately not 24/7 ^^)

Zenju

Dec 8, 2017
Is it just me or did all the animations go away last update, and we're just back to doggy again or am I crazy and doing something wrong?

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
Is it just me or did all the animations go away last update, and we're just back to doggy again or am I crazy and doing something wrong?
They're still here. This time, you'll need to buy the animations from a new character, Pawsmaati (somthing like that). Shes located in the Sultry Plateau. You'll need "Goddess favors" to buy them. You can get Goddess favors by selling your Nephelym to the Emyssary. Check the wiki.

Reactions: TacoTown

Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
does saving not work properly? i saved yesterday but when i reloaded i didnt have anything built even though i had built the foxen house

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I really hate the fact that the male nephelym are stuck only as the "exotic" (mostly furries) kind. Stupid to have bovaur women with pretty human faces and the hair/fur on specific body parts, but the dudes are forced to have ugly bull-heads and hair all over.

• Sad
Reactions: Flash Dingo and Cul

Scorpi7

Jun 1, 2018
why only dog style show to me when i use the breeding sex ? i tried many things no use .
what seduce do ? nothing happen when i click it :unsure:

Cryshah

Dec 17, 2019
for sex poses, you have to learn them with favor currency from a npc located between neko and harpy zones (cheat: add favor to have 1000)

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
As I remember, "Seduce" was used by female/futa player characters (exclusively?) to sort of goad wild nephelym into jumping them, without having to wait and/or rely on rng. It doesn't seem to be working for some reason.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes