Darthvador897

Aug 19, 2018
Review for the 0.733 Alpha Public version​

Actually it’s a nice game. I played it for hours to see where its limits were. And I found some, for example, it lacks a little bit of logic. Of course it does, it’s a game. But in the same time, it is a game that tends to make you think the output will be logical, with all the fuss around stats and traits and request for each one, etc. etc. But, it’s definitely not logical.

The breeding system doesn’t make any sense. I explored it for a long time and made many experiments:

There are species that can’t stand incest, even with the trait “20%luck of not being malformed”. For example, demon/demon that goes sterile after the 3rd or 4th generation.

And, on the other hand, other species that don’t seem to be affected: I bred Elves and Lykos with the same father for 13 generations without any problem of sterility.

The other main problem is the stats creation of the offspring. The traits are only added or replaced without any logic: actually if a trait is dominant it should stay, whenever you reproduce it. And it becomes more and more difficult to program a game as it tends to be at least logical.

With my breeding-elves-experiment, I saw that the daughter kept all of her mother’s and father’s traits (as if they were all dominant), but would lose none, even if the father (who was the same at each generation) had far less traits than the mother.

It applies also to her visual aspect: the daughter would not resemble more her father (when she should, because her genome was nearer and nearer to her father’s at each generation).

In the end, and maybe it’s the worst, when you breed Nephelym, their stats will totally be random. As a result, you are forced to level their stats up in the homestead, so you can later on, sell them for a ridiculous price when you have the specific request… By the way, the requests are totally insane, you must give out Nephelym you trained hard (sometimes up to LVL 12, when you find them at LVL 3) or Nehpelym hard to come by, such as hybrids (I noticed that the ratio of hybrids was more like 25% than 40%, as stated in guides). So, it means, breeding is of no use to get Nephelym with better stats for these stats are generated randomly. Marvellous …

So to train them, you must breed them, but when they are pregnant, you cannot train them anymore… So you must train them with a sterile partner, that you must create after 4 generations of incest breeding (it’s 16 in-game days, so a lot). Logical…

Another point that troubles me is that you can’t get NPC’s pregnant. Within the homestead, you can cross whatever Nephelym you want with another one (incest or not) or with the breeder. There is a barn for hybrids, so where the problem? Actually, there is one NPC that gets pregnant: the alraune. And she ends up pregnant with blowjobs… 100 blowjobs… that’s a total waste of in-game energy and time. (Dude, what the hell went through your head that day, to have such an idea…)

Also, maybe a 4-in-game-days pregnancy is a little too fast. You can barely manage your barns without losing time: you must walk in all directions all the time to define if one can stay or must leave.

Portals are a great idea, but they are all misplaced (except maybe the sylvan one). You actually lose a lot of time, because they are never in the centre of activities. You could point out it’s intentional (and it may be so), but then it’s nonsense, the game is already too difficult and you already lose enough time, not to spend more trying to reach the next portal.

At last, I’d say the game is incredibly difficult. All the hard work is rewarded with peanuts (hard requests for barely 1000 Org). And rewards are limited in the in-game time and resources (Camilla and Mae sell for not more than 4000 Org, in the best days). So you can definitely not make a stack of money, even if you work yourself to the bone.

No wonder there is a cheat mod. The challenges are so hard or long to achieve, you may lose patience. Cheat mod is a sign challenges are far too great for players not to be bored within a few hours. Maybe the dev will understand it one day…

So it’s a funny game, with incredible visual effects. But the visual aspect is not enough. If you want to make people dream, you must give them what you promised, and if your game tends to seem logical, when it is less than other less funded breeding games, you’ll only satisfy the desires of few.

Actually I like it very much. It is one of the best breeding game I know (if not THE best), but it could definitely be better. So I find it’s a shame not to try to improve its breeding logic and scenario.

(Maybe it’s the free version that makes my judgement wrong, but with that version as advertising, I definitely don’t want to buy the game. Sorry for such a long review.)

Reactions: TacoTown

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Review for the 0.733 Alpha Public version​

Actually it’s a nice game. I played it for hours to see where its limits were. And I found some, for example, it lacks a little bit of logic. Of course it does, it’s a game. But in the same time, it is a game that tends to make you think the output will be logical, with all the fuss around stats and traits and request for each one, etc. etc. But, it’s definitely not logical.

The breeding system doesn’t make any sense. I explored it for a long time and made many experiments:

There are species that can’t stand incest, even with the trait “20%luck of not being malformed”. For example, demon/demon that goes sterile after the 3rd or 4th generation.

And, on the other hand, other species that don’t seem to be affected: I bred Elves and Lykos with the same father for 13 generations without any problem of sterility.

The other main problem is the stats creation of the offspring. The traits are only added or replaced without any logic: actually if a trait is dominant it should stay, whenever you reproduce it. And it becomes more and more difficult to program a game as it tends to be at least logical.

With my breeding-elves-experiment, I saw that the daughter kept all of her mother’s and father’s traits (as if they were all dominant), but would lose none, even if the father (who was the same at each generation) had far less traits than the mother.

It applies also to her visual aspect: the daughter would not resemble more her father (when she should, because her genome was nearer and nearer to her father’s at each generation).

In the end, and maybe it’s the worst, when you breed Nephelym, their stats will totally be random. As a result, you are forced to level their stats up in the homestead, so you can later on, sell them for a ridiculous price when you have the specific request… By the way, the requests are totally insane, you must give out Nephelym you trained hard (sometimes up to LVL 12, when you find them at LVL 3) or Nehpelym hard to come by, such as hybrids (I noticed that the ratio of hybrids was more like 25% than 40%, as stated in guides). So, it means, breeding is of no use to get Nephelym with better stats for these stats are generated randomly. Marvellous …

So to train them, you must breed them, but when they are pregnant, you cannot train them anymore… So you must train them with a sterile partner, that you must create after 4 generations of incest breeding (it’s 16 in-game days, so a lot). Logical…

Another point that troubles me is that you can’t get NPC’s pregnant. Within the homestead, you can cross whatever Nephelym you want with another one (incest or not) or with the breeder. There is a barn for hybrids, so where the problem? Actually, there is one NPC that gets pregnant: the alraune. And she ends up pregnant with blowjobs… 100 blowjobs… that’s a total waste of in-game energy and time. (Dude, what the hell went through your head that day, to have such an idea…)

Also, maybe a 4-in-game-days pregnancy is a little too fast. You can barely manage your barns without losing time: you must walk in all directions all the time to define if one can stay or must leave.

Portals are a great idea, but they are all misplaced (except maybe the sylvan one). You actually lose a lot of time, because they are never in the centre of activities. You could point out it’s intentional (and it may be so), but then it’s nonsense, the game is already too difficult and you already lose enough time, not to spend more trying to reach the next portal.

At last, I’d say the game is incredibly difficult. All the hard work is rewarded with peanuts (hard requests for barely 1000 Org). And rewards are limited in the in-game time and resources (Camilla and Mae sell for not more than 4000 Org, in the best days). So you can definitely not make a stack of money, even if you work yourself to the bone.

No wonder there is a cheat mod. The challenges are so hard or long to achieve, you may lose patience. Cheat mod is a sign challenges are far too great for players not to be bored within a few hours. Maybe the dev will understand it one day…

So it’s a funny game, with incredible visual effects. But the visual aspect is not enough. If you want to make people dream, you must give them what you promised, and if your game tends to seem logical, when it is less than other less funded breeding games, you’ll only satisfy the desires of few.

Actually I like it very much. It is one of the best breeding game I know (if not THE best), but it could definitely be better. So I find it’s a shame not to try to improve its breeding logic and scenario.

(Maybe it’s the free version that makes my judgement wrong, but with that version as advertising, I definitely don’t want to buy the game. Sorry for such a long review.)

In case you did not know it, there is a review section in these forums for each thread. Look at the top just above the first post on any page. Click "Reviews". Clearly seems the most appropriate place for this as many others will actually skip it here because they didn't come here for a review. And don't worry, people actually do read them there because they are quite helpful.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Hello,I still need to know why the code is not working and how should I make it work.
This new one did not work for me at first either, but it did another time after and each after that. Just make sure you are at the main menu before starting a game and remember to "click" instead of pressing "enter". Not sure why it fails initially tho. You can always check his patreon page and see if he changed it again as well.

Nov 15, 2019
does anyone know a solution to the problem" unreal engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost"
the game was running flawless until I disabled futa only and went to the fox area.

Darthvador897

Aug 19, 2018
In case you did not know it, there is a review section in these forums for each thread. Look at the top just above the first post on any page. Click "Reviews". Clearly seems the most appropriate place for this as many others will actually skip it here because they didn't come here for a review. And don't worry, people actually do read them there because they are quite helpful.
Sorry, my bad, I definitely should have looked for the appropriate thread...

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I find it’s a shame not to try to improve its breeding logic and scenario.
Maybe it’s the free version that makes my judgement wrong, but with that version as advertising, I definitely don’t want to buy the game.
It is not advertising. In case you missed the disclaimer which can be found at the bottom of the starting game screen, it says the game will stay free once it's finished. Currently it is in development, and I guess the developer is mostly focused on coding while gameplay issues are put on the backest of back burners. That's why there are cheats as a palliative measure meant to eliminate the unnecessary difficulties.

For example, it is impossible to complete most of quests without the "infinite lust" cheat (else you just can't level up the offsprings in time). Quest rewards currently look like token payments. I guess in the final version of the game there will be some real awards worthy of the grind. Let us also not forget that the items system (be it consumables or equippables) has not been implemented yet.

As regards the trait system and breeding logic, I'd say you are taking it too seriously. Again, I guess the dev just did not take any efforts yet to make it look realistic, so in the current build of the game inheritance of traits is fully controlled by random number generator. :geek: (Here's a tip: if you need to acquire an offspring with specific traits, especially a hybrid, breed at least 20-30 dams at once.)

Btw the dev admitted that some of stats such as Loyalty, Allure etc currently have no meaning and are only used as placeholders.
Some other stats seem to work at random, no matter what their description says.

Anyway, I agree with the rest of your points. Yes pregnant sex should be allowed to make training easier. The Homestead portal should be placed as close to the starting point as possible. Inheritance of characteristics should happen according to the basic rules of genetics. And so on.
And, of course, it would be nice to receive more quests related to the Blessed Nephelym (ending up with getting the frigid Emissary pregnant... that would make an epic "final boss battle" :giggle:).

Reactions: Darthvador897

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Sorry, my bad, I definitely should have looked for the appropriate thread...
Nothing to be sorry about.
And I just noticed that you've been a member here for nearly two years and just now decided to start posting? You must really like this game? Or was it something else?

Havoc W

Wolf of F95zone
Donor
Mar 19, 2018
Either I'm doing something wrong or that creator code does not work. Tried putting it in the menu, but nothing happens

D

Deleted member 584847

hey guys
just one question:
Do all races spawn a male character or are some of the races female-only? because, so far I was able to get males only from some of them and cant find a male one from others, for ex. from harpies or goblins.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Either I'm doing something wrong or that creator code does not work. Tried putting it in the menu, but nothing happens
Just tested it and it works for me. Latest version 734A. Make sure you have not loaded a save. Do it in the main menu. And you have to "click" ok, not press enter button.

D

Deleted member 584847

Just tested it and it works for me. Latest version 734A. Make sure you have not loaded a save. Do it in the main menu. And you have to "click" ok, not press enter button.
I think the code chages periodically. try this one
5vg6dbEwqEk9

Wumpa

Dec 22, 2019
the one thing missing from the game is the abillitie to adjust dick size for the breeder

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
When it comes to hybrids do only certain combinations exist or are they just VERY rare.
No, you have to get the mutt house or something to house them before breeding hybrids. For the combinations, go look at the wiki on the Op. There is already a good number of them.

hey guys
just one question:
Do all races spawn a male character or are some of the races female-only? because, so far I was able to get males only from some of them and cant find a male one from others, for ex. from harpies or goblins.
There are actually very few races having males. If you want to know which go see the wiki on the Op. To breed, I recommend allowing futa.

Reactions: XoeSara
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes