ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Would be nice if pregnancy sex was officially implemented.
I'm quite happy with the game as-is when it comes to pregnancy. I liked the explanation we get that pregnancies pop out fully grown within a few seconds from an extra dimension (If only real life were that easy!).

If you just want fat-belly-sex, You can easily get that by just getting filled with semen and then having sex.

Moonsstar

Oct 17, 2018
“You can easily get that by just getting filled with semen and then having sex. ”

How to do this? Sorry for my english.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
“You can easily get that by just getting filled with semen and then having sex. ”

How to do this? Sorry for my english.
Use a Futa MC, get impregnated by choosing MC as receiver, wait until the belly grows to the size you prefer, do not wait to long because even the MC has that short neph pregnancy period, use your MC as giver, voila you can have "reverse pregnancy sex" with the wild ones, maybe with surprise sex your futa or female MC may be the receiver again when the wild one is a male/futa, but that is something i did not try out, so it may work now or not. Would be nice if the female/futa wild one you catch would not be blocked from receiver position in the breeding session.

Reactions: Flash Dingo

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Do you lose a lot of content if you play as a Male in this game?

Seems like you're encouraged to be Futa (can interact with everyone instead of just one gender)

Reactions: ririmudev

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Can someone write a list of which nephelims have males, and which only females and futa?
Use the Wiki Link on the first page there you may find most resent list

Do you lose a lot of content if you play as a Male in this game?

Seems like you're encouraged to be Futa (can interact with everyone instead of just one gender)
Yes but if you are female or futa mc, the results will be not as good as breeding with nephs only, the mc does not have any perks he can inherit to his kids, and some crossbreeds will need neph only breeding.

Last edited:

rufus_burrus

Jul 30, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked, but I did a few searches and couldn't find anything on it. Is there any way to invert the vertical mouse look controls? It's how I've played games since forever, and non-inverted feels really bad for me. Just curious.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
does spontaneous BJ work with all sizes on the mc? so like a giant could suprise bj you.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Can anyone let me know after 2 updates or so? I have been waiting for new sex positions for humanXmonster for a long time now.

XoeSara

Aug 11, 2018
I have some questions.

1. How do you find the angels/seraphim?

2. Can you catch normal males or is it only futa?

Last edited:

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone write a list of which nephelims have males, and which only females and futa?
There are only 6 races that have males: Bovaur (Bulls), Demons (Incubus), Dragons (Drakes), Foxen (Sionnach), Starfallen (Seeders), Vulwarg (Wolves).

All other species only have futas and females.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
How do you find the angels/seraphim?
Teleport to Esoteric Glade and go down the path towards the small lake. Both Seraphim and Elves spawn in the forest, while Slimes spawn right in the lake. If you go to the opposite end of the path, you enter the cave with Goblins.

Note that Elves, Goblins, Orcs and Slime share the same barn once you catch them, while Seraphims have a separate barn.

Reactions: XoeSara

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I want to know how to breed my own versions of the lady with the cool angel wings in the temple in town.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I used the infinite lust cheat but i dont think it worked
If you enter the cheat correctly, there is a pop-up message informing you that "Everyone has infinite lust". Make sure to activate it while your lust level is above zero, else you'll have to wait till the next day or just walk among the wild Nephelym until one of them jumps on you and you win surprise sex.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
I'm quite happy with the game as-is when it comes to pregnancy. I liked the explanation we get that pregnancies pop out fully grown within a few seconds from an extra dimension
Nope currently it does not make any sense, so I wonder why the developer keeps ignoring the obvious problem.
Because of that stupid restriction, female characters are limited in terms of leveling up, since pregnancy lasts 4 in-game days. However, playing as a female breeder, you can still gain xp during pregnancy by having outdoors sex with wild Nephelym. But your caught Nephelym can't have that option...

Of course it is possible to raise an inbred sterile Nephelym and use it to help level female Nephelyms in the breeding yard without the risk of impregnation, but that workaround looks rather weird. Why don't they just allow to have pregnant sex at all times?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes