abao

Mar 20, 2018
Tried to have the meditating gal teach me sex positions. I went down the list, everything was fine until lifted. In it my character was very much out of position, but that's the extent of the problem. Then, when I clicked missionary, the game crashed with only a single "Fatal error" message without elaboration.

I restarted the game, tried the same thing, and the game crashed again.

The third time, I learned missionary before lifted and it went fine.

Reactions: nm79

BotG

Jan 18, 2018
anyone in here has a torrent link for the game? mega fucking sucks, let alone the other

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I only have Doggy for sex scenes is that all the male breeder has now ?
The other positions are now unlockable. First use the code "add influence" and then use said influence to buy the positions from the new NPC near the catgirls.
At the catgirls, go up the stairs, turn right, you should see a stone archway. Go through that and continue until you find a stone construction. The NPC is hovering up on the balcony.

Reactions: verygoodlewds

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
The other positions are now unlockable. First use the code "add influence" and then use said influence to buy the positions from the new NPC near the catgirls.
At the catgirls, go up the stairs, turn right, you should see a stone archway. Go through that and continue until you find a stone construction. The NPC is hovering up on the balcony.
Wow all that when PC could watch and learn in the wild.

But for real why the change to this set up ?

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020
If the question pertains to the removal of positions only to have them gained again from the new NPC is because Dere wanted to introduce a new system and a new NPC with that system. Which means when (if) more positions are made then he has the holder already made for them.

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
Developer really should switch his focus from adjusting dick physics to building actual gameplay here. Right now it's just a model-animation viewer and it did not become more game-like in last 6 months, pretty much at all. The game looks nice and stuff but seems like just another case where project is stuck because of too much money from supporters. Some developers actually slow down a lot with more money. Instead of adding people to the project they change same things back and forth. Actually happened many times in BOTN when new update implemented fresh new bugs (without much else) and next update fixed some of it. We know what gameplay should look like (Breeding Season), just make all this "farm-breeding" meaningful.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes