Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So buy on Steam means nothing, and bad review because i dont gonna pay more than 1 time
You can get the game for free here almost immediately after it's updated on patreon, I don't see the issue. Only benefit steam has is not having to download the entire game every time but other than performance updates there really isn't anything added that can't be skipped for a month or so.

Reactions: nm79

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
On Steam version

Public Build: 0.734 Alpha
In honor of the upcoming Steak and BJ day, here is a blow job system that works like surprise sex with slightly different mechanics.

• Added Spontaneous Blow Job system
  • Added camera shake when large ones are nearby
  • Roamer AI will break away after following you for awhile
  • Fixed (mostly) roamers not moving in shipping builds
  • Fixed lust refill from day cycle
  • Fixed free baths from Romy
  • Fixed typos
  • Updated translations

Previous Release Notes Since 0.729

Special Thanks to Translators

• NealimeKenna (Dutch)
  • NiggoJaecha (German)
  • RubyRZND (Spanish)
  • Stringfish (Japanese)
  • FuzileiroGamer (Portuguese)
  • Pubro (Russian)
  • taVee (Thai)

Flash Dingo

Sep 18, 2019
Will any lesbian options be added in the future, like surprise cunnilingus or tribbing? Maybe even a surprise 69 for all around use?

Hoopin

Jan 6, 2020
I can't get creator mode to work. I've downloaded the game from here with creator mode included, tried using the creator code in game and at the main menu and nothing changed. Am I doing something wrong or what?

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
tried using the creator code in game and at the main menu and nothing changed. Am I doing something wrong or what?
Creator mode can only be used before startning a new game (Main menu - Settings - enter the code).
Once activated, it allows to view the gallery of sex animations (for all types of Nephelym) and provides advanced options in character customization.
Make sure you have the latest code from Patreon, since it changes from time to time.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes