Naoya093

Mar 31, 2019
"CREATOR MODE (only works in menu, not ingame): 7g3BNAUn8K0Z" doesn't work for me, is there a new code for 0.733Alpha?

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
No? I don't remember it ever being that way. When is the last time you played?

You can disable futa in settings if you like.
Yeah, as others answered, I meant that most races still don't have male. I don't have issues with futa, but I'd prefer if each race had a proper male version too

Leelith

Nov 15, 2018
thanks Mirta, love u °-°

edit:
Is it possible, to change the range of "random body scales" InGame?
Even if I set a preset of a Nephelym to near flatchested, it wont spawn something with smaler breasts when the random body option is enabled - only when disbabled. But I dont want all of them flat, same ass and same hair

Last edited:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks for the tip, but now I have no idea how to earn this star things what she asks for learning new positions...

tydentyr

Jan 15, 2020
You sell nephelym to The Emissary for Favor (stars) since few updates back. Before you got game currency (Orgasmium), now you get Favor (stars).

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Hmm, is there a cheat code for Favor? 1 Favor per nephilim is way out of the fun, especially since the cheapest pose costs 90 favor...

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
I cant seem to find this Pavatii been running around for ages, bored of doggy pose....
Go to where the catgirls are, left of the Mutt Hutt, path through the mountain, over the stone bridge.
Go up the stairs like you were going to the harpies next.
At top of stairs, turn right and you should see a new path.
Go through the stone arch, up the path until you see a new stone structure.
Pawsmaati is up the stairs to the balcony on the right, floating in meditation pose.

Bonip

Apr 21, 2018
Go to where the catgirls are, left of the Mutt Hutt, path through the mountain, over the stone bridge.
Go up the stairs like you were going to the harpies next.
At top of stairs, turn right and you should see a new path.
Go through the stone arch, up the path until you see a new stone structure.
Pawsmaati is up the stairs to the balcony on the right, floating in meditation pose.
Found Her, many thanks (y)

Reactions: nm79
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes