mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Did they fix having to run around to every single pen back and forth to check all your monsters yet? That shit was annoying as hell lol. Takin like 20 minutes a day to milk monsters.
I first started complaining about that over a year ago, and suggested ways to streamline that mess. And that's why today we have... oh wait, it's the exact same thing.

Yeah, seems like for the last six months or more all development has revolved around:

1) Adding new monster girl types, especially hybrids. So many hybrids that I had to just turn hybrids off because 90%+ of my breeding results ended up in the Mutt Hutt.

2) A couple of new positions.

3) Stuff nobody asked for, like the unstoppable clock and the three levels of Fern that you have to grind through by having her blow you over one hundred times.

4) Changing the landscape constantly. Mind you, it does look pretty, but still...

Meanwhile, things like having stats actually mean anything, potions, training, clothing, human customization, etc, have all been completely ignored since pretty much day one.

Which is how we ended up on this path of boredom. Everything revolves around the sex scenes and the scenery. Any actual game mechanics (read: goals, accomplishments) have apparently been buried under a giant stack of all this other stuff and people are just getting burned out on watching the same five sex scenes and same seven color patterns on repeat without any real meaning or context to it.

Of course, it is still the only game of its kind - everyone else who's tried to do monster breeder games either gives up in one month or tries to do it in Unity (Unity = the Novice Mode of game development, and it shows) or worse, Flash (what is this, the 90s?) ... and gives up in a month. At least this one looks nice and has shown itself to have staying power, so it still has that going for it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I kinda felt this coming, that's when I stopped paying as much attention to this. Why do these games always get in that loop of focusing entirely on sex animations over gameplay and remaking thing over and over? I wish the dev would focus on trying to make this a good game and not just an animation viewer. I haven't seen anything added in I don't know how long that makes me want to play this again. Look at some new animations and characters?

I feel like H game devs often get in the habit of just trying to make everybody happy with their 50 million fetishes and forget to make a game. That and making new animations/characters is probably way easier, lol. It's entirely safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: mecha_froggy

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
What is this new NPC?! What does it look like?! What species?!
Her name is Pawsmaati. She's at the Sultry Plateau (also the name of one of the Pussy Portals). She looks like a catgirl with two tails with peacock feathers at the end. If you go up the hill from the Neko's, you'll notice a new path on your right hand side that goes to her area.

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
You are trying to unlock the spirit form, correct? If your character is male the only way you can catch male nephelym is by giving them fluid, IIRC to tame the male wolves you need to give them neko milk.
Well, Neko milk "it isn't very stimulating" the game says... What am I missing?!

Oct 2, 2018
Not sure why it will not launch for me. My PC is a x64 Windows system and has DX11. But when I launch the exe, it comes up with a black screen and not able to close it unless I use task manager to force stop. Also it seems it uses a ton of memory the application.. So any way to fix this or is my PC just not going to cut it??

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Not sure why it will not launch for me. My PC is a x64 Windows system and has DX11. But when I launch the exe, it comes up with a black screen and not able to close it unless I use task manager to force stop. Also it seems it uses a ton of memory the application.. So any way to fix this or is my PC just not going to cut it??
It does the same for me. It comes up with a black screen. But I noticed after I closed the game with task manager several times (this was quite a few patches ago) it would still launch and progress after the black screen, I just had to be more patient. It should be in the main menu after waiting for half a minute or so. Nowadays it's almost instant, but the black screen is momentarily still there.

Oct 2, 2018
Ugh, I want to play this game so bad but seems its rather unstable right now. It eats up memory and CPU and also Power Usage.. The game takes 5-10 minutes to pull up the main menu. In-game its a bit fluctuated and the physics are all wonky at times.. So.. Either I wait for a stable version of this game or I just delete it. Cause obviously it is rather buggy/glitchy and eats a lot of resources my PC needs just to run. This is why unreal engine not the best to work with. Always have problems with most games that run on it. But if this game is watered down more for lower computers that it would function properly hopefully...

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
currently the number of positions is too low. It would be great if there also are some gender specific positions like tribadism when F/F and cock frottage when Futa/Futa

Reactions: Flash Dingo
D

Deleted member 1606434

Well, Neko milk "it isn't very stimulating" the game says... What am I missing?!
Nevermind that, I just found this:
I play as a futa, so I never ran into any of this issues, lol

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
What is the system recommendation for this game?
The minimum system requirements for a correct game on Ultra settings are approximately the following: a processor with a frequency of 3.60 GHz or more, for example: Intel Core i3-9100F, RAM from 8 GB or more, a discrete graphics card that supports version shaders 4.0 or more with a memory of 2 GB or more, for example min: NVIDIA GeForce 1030.
All this became clear when you start the game on different computers.:)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
yes
male on futa, futa on futa and futa on female
but no male on male and no futa on male

EDIT: unless you have the bugged version where futas can "surprise sex" the male protagonist ;)
Apparently it isn't just futa nephelym surprise butt sexing a male MC. My futa MC can surprise butt secks a wild male nephelym.
BotN - WTF.png
Also, whatever they did to the game, the giver's arms look freaky when they are gettin' freaky with a male 'taker'.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes