gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
I've never managed to make the male rancher not look ridiculous lol. Anyone have a preset saved that they're comfortable sharing?

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
I've never managed to make the male rancher not look ridiculous lol. Anyone have a preset saved that they're comfortable sharing?
I just leave him as default, then cheat to unlock the spirit form and turn him into a wolf as soon as possible.

Something about the dopey stance makes it look like he's got downs, the hair and clothing look derp, and I want to be a big beefy guy (and that seems to be what the default is going for) but no matter what you're stuck with these T-Rex arms and little baby hands that don't scale and look silly.

From what it seems, the creator would just as soon remove males entirely and have it be nothing but females and futa if he could get away with it, so don't expect it to improve much soon.

At least the wolves and xenomorphs look alright, though I wish you could apply the "hung" trait or be a size other than N in your spirit form.

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there! I'm new to the game and I find it very interesting, so say the least. But I'm having a hard time trying to understand its basic mechanics. For instance, I'm suppose to "catch" (??Pokemon??) a "male vulwarg", how do I do it?! Is there any official or unofficial walkthrough or tutorial on the game mechanics?! Thank you in advance!!

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Hello there! I'm new to the game and I find it very interesting, so say the least. But I'm having a hard time trying to understand its basic mechanics. For instance, I'm suppose to "catch" (??Pokemon??) a "male vulwarg", how do I do it?! Is there any official or unofficial walkthrough or tutorial on the game mechanics?! Thank you in advance!!
go to the wiki, it is linked on the original post

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
The OP is missing some of the patch notes.

Patch notes currently missing:
0.729.1 ( )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0.730 ( )

0.731 ( )

0.732 and 0.732.1 ( )

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020

D

Deleted member 1606434

You are trying to unlock the spirit form, correct? If your character is male the only way you can catch male nephelym is by giving them fluid, IIRC to tame the male wolves you need to give them neko milk.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Hrm, is anyone running into a thing since a few versions ago where certain presets are all over the damn place and superceding everything else? There's a specific one that's a mostly light blue body with black extremities and a pentagram on the chest...

Like fucking half of everything I breed and probably a fourth of stuff I encounter in the wild all have this exact same coloration pattern - male, female, any species. Even when I breed two nephs and neither one has the pattern, there's a really good chance I'll get it anyway as their offspring. There's a few others that seem to be showing up disproportionately often as well, but none as often or noticeably as that one.

I mean, it's a pretty cool-looking pattern, but when that exact look is on like half the fucking creatures in the game, it gets real old real fast. Anybody else running into a similar issue or know anything to do about it?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes