Artul

May 16, 2019
I could run this fine before, now it won't even get to the main menu. Strange. 10+ minutes of smooth loading and nothing happens.

Feb 8, 2018
I would really like the option for futa on male content. I've done the thing where you set all of the mobs to be futa and then play as a male character but I would love it if the male PC could be on the receiving end.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
I would really like the option for futa on male content. I've done the thing where you set all of the mobs to be futa and then play as a male character but I would love it if the male PC could be on the receiving end.
sadly not gonna happen because the creator has gone on record saying he will not do gay stuff

Reactions: nm79

xccm1wgt

Jul 22, 2018
That is truly unfortunate, lack of futa on male is really the only issue I have with the game. Guess I'm sticking with a female breeder lol.
If I recall, the creator wasn't doing it because it wasn't his kink. Pretty sure they have nothing homosexuality, but just wasn't their kink.

gaikotsu3

Jan 10, 2020
I got a windows 11 or 10 I believe
Hmm...a Windows 11 or 10 graphics card should be fine. Maybe it's out of blinker fluid, when is the last time you topped it off?
Is it a heat problem, maybe? I hope you're not running red LEDs. Blue ones might help.
If none of that works, you could always try reinstalling Google. Bing, if you prefer. DuckBingDuckGoogleGo, if you're feeling fancy.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Damn that was fast.
Yeah, I guess I should also mention that with the new roaming changes there are a couple of things people should keep in mind. The first is that roamers rarely jump each other and the second is that if you want them to jump each other more often you should keep your clothes on, otherwise they'll primarily target the player. That's what the word is around discord anyhow, I don't have the update.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes