bulllocker

Jan 6, 2020
can we all agree that posting the upda
sorry to ask but if someone has a link for the new update, i'dd like to test if my computer is still dying every 2 seconds after the changes the dev made in it. Hopefully it will not, seeing that i've still played that game a lot even with the lag, i feel it has so much potential.
You know that would be great, because my pc can barely handle new creatures spawning in and this game is only one in a million game with lots of potential.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
When I booted it up it has a black loading screen
What are the specs on your computer?
Checking back on the thread, it seems black screen was mostly caused by low-end CPU or not enough RAM. There used to be a bug that also gave a black screen to some people, but that hasn't been seen in months.

Another cause was a long initial load time, so some people would get a black screen for a minute or three and then the game would start.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
What are the specs on your computer?
Checking back on the thread, it seems black screen was mostly caused by low-end CPU or not enough RAM. There used to be a bug that also gave a black screen to some people, but that hasn't been seen in months.

Another cause was a long initial load time, so some people would get a black screen for a minute or three and then the game would start.
Found out the problem I don’t have dirtectx know where I can get dx11?

Reactions: nm79

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Last question how do you fix the fatal error when your trying to play the game
Is it the something something shader something error? :oops:
If it is, it's likely you won't be playing this. :cry:

It usually means your GPU lacks some of the features the game needs. You can try to update your drivers, but it's unlikely to help and the only cure is a new GPU.

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
Anyone wanna repost the patreon only roadmap poll on here? At least what the options are.
Didn't the developer lay out the roadmap in a discord? There is no difference where to lay out the roadmap.

From the discord:

DerelictHelmsman09.12.2019
BREEDING SYSTEM Add more hybrids Add new variants Add remaining exotics and males More size pairs for sex positions Barn capacity upgrades(изменено)

[0:52]
CHARACTER SYSTEM More hair styles More clothing and a clothing vendor More body decor, marks, eye shapes, etc Better motion animations Equipable dicks More refined body randomization algorithm Adjust body composition by feeding items(изменено)

[0:55]
RANCH SYSTEM Storage/barn capacity upgrades Breeder house overhaul(изменено)

[0:57]
ROAMING SYSTEM Better AI Roamers surprise sex each other Climax resistance tied to willpower stat Seduction animations F/F surprise sex(изменено)

DerelictHelmsman09.12.2019
BLESSED NEPHELYM Many more from different races to serve as NPCs Additional scenes More dialogue Surprise sex for blessed ones(изменено)

[1:16]
WORLD AND ADVENTURE SYSTEM More detail and design, especially in sparse areas More sprawling Hedon Township Water effects, swimming, splashing Fall damage, environment damage (lava) New area for Seraphim and other heavenly variants New area under the ocean Simple quests(изменено)

[1:19]
:eight_pointed_black_star:

[1:21]
0.8 - 0.9(изменено)

:eight_pointed_black_star:

UI Better usability Cleaner layout

I want to add that no matter how the developer develops BotN, we (pirates) cannot influence its development and can only try the product at different stages of crafting.
P.S. ARRRRR!

Last edited:

war12321

Jul 1, 2018
I want to add that no matter how the developer develops BotN, we (pirates) cannot influence its development and can only try the product at different stages of crafting.
P.S. ARRRRR!
Oh I wasn't expecting too. I'm not even expecting us to access the poll. I'm just curious what the polls showing, potentially what DH's choosing to do in the immediate future.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes