Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Performance has been stated to be a problem from the dev and that the next update will address it.

Not going to happen. Even disregarding that the dev usually only puts things in he likes (of which shotas are not one of, at least publically) he wouldn't dare put his patreon at risk by putting in such risque content.
That sucks

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
i'm on the newest version and for some reason i only get doggy as an option when breeding. i didn't have this problem before. my previous save doesn't work in this version at all.
How about reading the changelog:
  • Added: Parvati the new blessed sex position teacher.
  • Added: Goddess' Favor, a new currency for obtaining sex positions.
  • Expanded Sultry Plateau for new NPC.
  • Sex positions are now learned.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
What's the use of raising trait level at the emissary, please ?
Makes special traits more likely in spawning nephelym.

Currently raising it too much (more than 10) will make reasonably-proportioned nephelym extremely rare, for example all bovaur will be superfat tittymonsters. Actually it mostly seems to make it most likely that all nephelym look like american women.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
You should add weapons to the game so we can catch them after we have injured them or hunt them for food combined with added survival mode(food, water, resource management)
If god brought you to heaven and said you could fuck all the beautiful angels you want, would you start crafting a spear and hunt them for food?
The entire purpose of the player being there is to LOVE and BREED the monster girls and it's implied that you have all the food and water you need inside your farm.
Could just as well add random lootboxes to the game, makes the same amount of sense.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
If god brought you to heaven and said you could fuck all the beautiful angels you want, would you start crafting a spear and hunt them for food?
The entire purpose of the player being there is to LOVE and BREED the monster girls and it's implied that you have all the food and water you need inside your farm.
Could just as well add random lootboxes to the game, makes the same amount of sense.
I think the dev should also replace the penetration sound effect with the hit marker sound effect from CoD :Kappa:

Cor'ali

Jan 11, 2020
Keep in mind. They aren't new.. they are the old ones just put into a new mechanic. Which is you have to buy them to get them back.

DairyMilk11

Mar 3, 2018
Hey y'all, is there any way to change the size of preset that I've made? I wanna make a large into a small, is there any way I can do that?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Hey y'all, is there any way to change the size of preset that I've made? I wanna make a large into a small, is there any way I can do that?
I'm pretty sure the size is species-specific and only changed by breeding different sizes. It might be possible to find what the variable changes the size on the bred nephelym and to add that to a preset, though I doubt it would work well.

Could be wrong tho.

Rotototo

Jul 26, 2019
So i know that you can add traits to the breeder and nephelyms with a Hex Editor but how would you go about changing their stats? Strength, Fertiliy, Allure, Willpower, Dexterity, Loyality, Level and XP

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes