Jul 21, 2017
Fern phases? I know the NPC is in and she helps with fluid collection, but what is this about phases?
Feed her 100 times not the milking assist she will bloom then you can "fertilize" her and a few days later a new fern will be there and you get to name it but because of pateron rules all you can do is talk to it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Feed her 100 times not the milking assist she will bloom then you can "fertilize" her and a few days later a new fern will be there and you get to name it but because of pateron rules all you can do is talk to it
Ah, yes, probably because the player technically fathered the new Fern, so it could be considered incest. Then again, you can actively breed your own stock even when the one you are breeding is an offspring of another of your stock that you personally bred, which is also incest because you technically are the father of the offspring you are breeding with AND its offspring. Here's to hoping a kind soul will patch some interactivity in.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Some Problems with last build?
Cant start it anymore older game Version run without problems.
screen.jpg
This comes when try to start.
Older Version i have starts without this message.
BOTN_Public_07171A_Windows_x64_DX11 <- old version without this Problem start direct.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Read page 215.
U not read my post can that be older version of game run without problems and i have this Virtual C++ installed!
Older game version need it too so i think that game has the problem.
I reinstall that 2015 already need de install 2017 to reinstall it!
screen2.jpg

Last edited:

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
U not read my post can that be older version of game run without problems and i have this Virtual C++ installed!
Older game version need it too so i think that game has the problem.
I reinstall that 2015 already need de install 2017 to reinstall it!
View attachment 537223
All versions use the same config/settings directory. The last update needed the most recent VIsual C++ build. Your error message is about Visual C++. You can see where I'm going with this?

Reactions: nm79

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
But the needed file is in directory!
It's not. Your error message says "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll" which is not in there in your screenshot.
By the way, the game runs perfectly fine, it's clearly your system.
Maybe try this:

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
That's right, but that file is old and the game requires an updated one. Yours was last updated March 27, 2019. You need to update Visual C++. As another user said, go back to page 215. Couldn't hurt right?
Ok i install the 2019 version it now run ok but new problem is the old what was not in the old version see screen.
Core need and Grafik atm 81°C in menu not runing the game in idle. -.-
Btw when i Play Amored Warefare i have not this Core use and Grafik use and ther i play on Ultra settings!
Update!
Atm in idle 83°C.
screen5.jpg
Here the older Version with core and Grafik use same settings.
screen6.jpg
When i run the old version its ok with core and Grafik but the new! screen follow.
Old Version running.
Screen7.jpg
New Version running.
screen8.jpg
Oh after some time running it crashes it reached 83°C when crash. new version old run without crashing.
screen 9.jpg
I try with other Grafik card driver hope that helps.
After update on Adrenalin 2020 it runs some stable but crashes after some time so i think ue4 is only optimized on Nvidia.

I try now Dungeon Siege 3 with best settings on 4k that make not this Grafik problems like the UE4 Grafik and no crashes.
CPU ok 85% in DS3 but Grafik use only 60% maybe the game Grafik need a update for better Performance.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
You're... wrong? Incredibly so?

Races added since v0.6441
-Starfallen
-Thriae
-Neko
-Elf
-Goblin
-Orc
-Formurian

Animations added since v0.6441
-Waterfall position
-Lifted position
-Maybe some of the other generic ones, can't recall
-All custom animations for the new NPCs

NPCs added since v0.6441
-Parvati, sex position trainer
-Romy, Nephelym... bather?
-Leylanna, High Priestess

Mechanics added since v0.6441
-Cum inflation
-Spirit Form
-Cheats
-Fern phases
-Time of day
-SOUND, SOUND

I'm probably missing a bunch of shit, but obviously more than just the hybrid system, teleporters, and traits have been implemented since v0.6441. I got all of this information from the changelog section on the first page. It's not difficult.
-imo none of that is worth a re-download.
-the new races don't really matter since they're just skins basically.
-No special functionality or animations.
-pretty sure only waterfall was added and lifted was expanded. Nothing else.
-the sex trainer is the latest update. It's a downgrade. A chore.
-spirit form and fern are still in alpha phase. No new content there. Just a slap on mechanic.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
It's not. Your error message says "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll" which is not in there in your screenshot.
By the way, the game runs perfectly fine, it's clearly your system.
Maybe try this:
After install 2019 Version this file is there. ;)

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Ok i install the 2019 version it now run ok but new problem is the old what was not in the old version see screen.
Core need and Grafik atm 81°C in menu not runing the game in idle. -.-
Btw when i Play Amored Warefare i have not this Core use and Grafik use and ther i play on Ultra settings!
Performance has been stated to be a problem from the dev and that the next update will address it.

I hope there is going to be shotas just like on breeding season
Not going to happen. Even disregarding that the dev usually only puts things in he likes (of which shotas are not one of, at least publically) he wouldn't dare put his patreon at risk by putting in such risque content.

ragnar-the-red

Nov 23, 2018
-imo none of that is worth a re-download.
-the new races don't really matter since they're just skins basically.
-No special functionality or animations.
-pretty sure only waterfall was added and lifted was expanded. Nothing else.
-the sex trainer is the latest update. It's a downgrade. A chore.
-spirit form and fern are still in alpha phase. No new content there. Just a slap on mechanic.
Yeah, I agree with you on the trainer. There's really no need to implement that kind of mechanic when the game is still so (relatively) bare-bones; it only serves to over-complicate things. And as much as I'd like to disagree, the races are essentially re-skins; although I would like to point out that a certain degree of work had to go into making the differently-sized skeletons work with the existing animations. As far as the new poses go, I'm 99% sure lifted is completely new to the v0.7XX updates.

I agree with the rest of your points without exception. And of course, you're entitled to your opinion. It's just that when someone asks a question like "How much has been added" or "Is there enough to warrant trying it again", I prefer to give them as much information on it as I can, and let them figure out for themselves whether or not to re-download. My opinion on the updates has nothing to do with what actually changed in the game.

Normally I'd just tell the person asking to look at the changelog, but seeing as how it's been so long since they last played, not all the logs are still in the OP. Plus, I think the v0.6XX changelogs are Patreon-locked, since they were included in the posts that contained the updates. I did search around in this thread for them, since sometimes things like that are posted in the thread before the OP is updated with them, but alas, there is very little to be found.

In any case, I'd like to apologize if I came off as rude. It was not my intention.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Rediculous amount of Favor of the Godess needed for new positions.

Lucky you can cheat it or I would be done with this for now.

New Trainer is straight on from the Sultry Plateau Pussy Portal, not left as someone said.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Rediculous amount of Favor of the Godess needed for new positions.

Lucky you can cheat it or I would be done with this for now.

New Trainer is straight on from the Sultry Plateau Pussy Portal, not left as someone said.
That's the only way I've even figured out how to get any at all. Left is the portal, which was a freaking pain in the butt to find.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Cheat? How?
Enter cheats at the bottom of the settings menu while in a game, the cheats are listed on the first post on page 1 as well as on the "getting started" page of the wiki. You can also enter the code found only on the first post on page 1 for free while on the main menu to get a gallery mode and creator mode that, if I remember correctly, allows you to create your own presets.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i'm on the newest version and for some reason i only get doggy as an option when breeding. i didn't have this problem before. my previous save doesn't work in this version at all.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes