xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
Go to the Neko area and start making your way to the Harpy area. You'll eventually see a new split in the road. Go right. It'll take you to a temple-like structure with the new NPC. She sells sexual positions to you for Favor, which you earn by selling Neph's to the Goddess through the Seraphim in town. There's also a cheat to get a large amount. "add favor".
haven't tested it yet but thanks for reply :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anybody else getting a small frame hiccup, where it freezes for a second then goes back to normal, followed by getting your camera tossed into a completely different direction? I've had several times where I was trying to run from an entire pack of wild nephelym to get through an area when I had to go to my destination on foot due to lack of an open portal and it keeps doing that to me. This often makes it so that I end up starting to run toward my pursuers and then comes the onslaught of surprise sex.

hyamal

Jun 5, 2018
Anybody else getting a small frame hiccup, where it freezes for a second then goes back to normal, followed by getting your camera tossed into a completely different direction? I've had several times where I was trying to run from an entire pack of wild nephelym to get through an area when I had to go to my destination on foot due to lack of an open portal and it keeps doing that to me. This often makes it so that I end up starting to run toward my pursuers and then comes the onslaught of surprise sex.
I think it only happens when you got near spawn zone and it's spawning those nephalems, and disappearing too. And for those portal, u can gain lust from having xxx with adds then go open it.
BTW, anyone know how to active gallery mode? or it's in development?

D

Deleted member 1606434

It's only available through the Creator code or whatever the fuck it's called, you need to pay to get it or get it somewhere else.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it only happens when you got near spawn zone and it's spawning those nephalems, and disappearing too. And for those portal, u can gain lust from having xxx with adds then go open it.
I've done a little bit of experimentation since I commented. Judging by the timing between the green light that appears and the freeze, I'd say you're right. The portals were just not open because you have to go to each on foot and talk to the blessed Nephelym there, then have sex and you have fast travel to that area. I have most open, but it is a bit of a pain to have to run away each time to get it done.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's only available through the Creator code or whatever the fuck it's called, you need to pay to get it or get it somewhere else.
Code is in the OP, no need to pay for it here. Look under the cheat codes spoiler and it will be the random string of letters and numbers. Copy and paste does work, so no need to type it all in by hand.

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
how odd, I have had no issues with previous versions but this one I am getting "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found".

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how odd, I have had no issues with previous versions but this one I am getting "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found".
It might not have been necessary until this build, he probably added something that requires it. Stranger yet on my end is that I had the runtime installed, but it didn't add that dll.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
The most optimal and easiest option: download and install all 3 libraries
Visual Studio 2015 - 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: i1269496

str2own99

Mar 19, 2018
The cheat code doesn't seem to work after starting a new game but works while in the main menu, anybody knows how it works?

Shinra33459

Jul 13, 2019
I have a quick question about the Creator Mode. Do any of the presets you save in Creator Mode show up in the regular game spawns?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
It might not have been necessary until this build, he probably added something that requires it. Stranger yet on my end is that I had the runtime installed, but it didn't add that dll.
The dev updated the unreal engine to the latest version, which requires never runtime libraries.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I have a quick question about the Creator Mode. Do any of the presets you save in Creator Mode show up in the regular game spawns?
Yes, the created presets appear in the game. You can delete preset presets from the game folder and created presets will appear more often on locations in the game

ProjectFireFly

Oct 20, 2018
Hey guys, stupid question but when you use the creator code can you only play as a female? Because I can't seem to find the option to change the gender.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Dev, mind adding in a trait filter or something? Every time I max out traits, almost every last Nephelym looks like they all binged until they became as fat as the basic cow girls. I'm okay with every trait EXCEPT the chubby trait, because it appears to be bugged to hell and about 90% of all Nephelym have it.

Actually, it would be nice if we could adjust how effective traits are. Make it so that, like with our Spirit Form, we can adjust the levels with that uptight Seraphim. You know, make it so that we can have big boobs up to max, but leave big butts low, and that upgrading traits increases the upper limit and/or frequency of appearance. I don't know, just some thoughts. A filter would be easier, sort of like how we can already prevent males/futas from spawning at all.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Dev, mind adding in a trait filter or something? Every time I max out traits, almost every last Nephelym looks like they all binged until they became as fat as the basic cow girls. I'm okay with every trait EXCEPT the chubby trait, because it appears to be bugged to hell and about 90% of all Nephelym have it.

Actually, it would be nice if we could adjust how effective traits are. Make it so that, like with our Spirit Form, we can adjust the levels with that uptight Seraphim. You know, make it so that we can have big boobs up to max, but leave big butts low, and that upgrading traits increases the upper limit and/or frequency of appearance. I don't know, just some thoughts. A filter would be easier, sort of like how we can already prevent males/futas from spawning at all.
The dev doesn't come here to read this. You are wasting your time. You can get on the discord server and in the past I would have suggested that. However, since it has grown there is now a wider selection of personalities to contend with. Whether you check it out or not, posting questions for the dev here is pointless. I know some games the dev will interact with players here, but not this game.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes