D

Deleted member 1606434

Any of you guys know if the Steam version will be updated with this new features?

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Any of you guys know if the Steam version will be updated with this new features?
Yes, if you're a patron and have the beta access code.

If not, your steam version is already several versions behind.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Yes, if you're a patron and have the beta access code.

If not, your steam version is already several versions behind.
Heh, thanks for the clarification! Gotta get them shekels I guess lol

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
There won't be any MxM content, as the author of the game doesn't want to work on it.
A lot of people SERIOUSLY need to grab a dictionary and look up the word 'breed!' This game will NEVER include M-preg crap.

If they need it, I'm sure they can find a whole slew of yaoi games on this site, or they could go to AdultFanfiction, where it seems no guy can hook up with a girl unless she's screwing multiple men, and he's perfectly okay with it like the sissy cuck he must be, or he's getting it up main street while he's banging her, or he's pumping the other guy's ass while said guy gets to breed the chick. (seriously, that site is like that Twilight movie where the guys seemed more into each other than Bella)

queueguy

Nov 14, 2019
There won't be any MxM content, as the author of the game doesn't want to work on it.
A lot of people SERIOUSLY need to grab a dictionary and look up the word 'breed!' This game will NEVER include M-preg crap.

If they need it, I'm sure they can find a whole slew of yaoi games on this site, or they could go to AdultFanfiction, where it seems no guy can hook up with a girl unless she's screwing multiple men, and he's perfectly okay with it like the sissy cuck he must be, or he's getting it up main street while he's banging her, or he's pumping the other guy's ass while said guy gets to breed the chick. (seriously, that site is like that Twilight movie where the guys seemed more into each other than Bella)
Thank you for answer and comment

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Someone new 0.731 update link? Or early steam beta code?
Don't ask for Steam codes, as that might construe a very actionable crime in some countries' legal systems.

If you want one, support the creator on Patreon. It'll be a LOT cheaper than dealing with the law.

Reactions: TheScottSterling

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
Ahh ok. Just seen the info for .730 and .731. Couldn't download the .730 due to expired link. I can't wait though. Looking forward to seeing this games future grow.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes