Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
My bro ordered all the parts for me and the local computer repair store guy put it all together for me lol

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Regarding v0.730 Alpha:

Receiving a "fatal error" crash after giving fluids to Fern enough times in her initial stage after starting a new game. I'm not sure if it does occur in her second stage (when the flower above her head blooms). This doesn't occur in her Alraune stage. Tested this with a fresh install, too, yet the outcome is the same.
The offset is wrong for this.
Only do it 29 times (not 30) then sleep. Same for the next stages number, just remove one and sleep.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
Nice to see this on Steam, though I'll keep getting it here for now. Saw this guy who had to have failed grade 5 English, since he was complaining about lack of foreplay anims and male/male, female/female interactions in breeding mode. (I do agree that the character generator could use an update and for there to be proper sliders instead of numbers, but I understand that this is still in development, unlike him) Guess he doesn't understand how babies are made. Anyone willing to give that poor fool the Talk?

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
This game should have more variety dude al the females look the same , serioulsy i get bored, please dev do some changes in that
Considering he hasn't even released all the Nephelym species yet, made male versions of all existing Nephelym, needs to make more bestial versions AND that this is still in development, it is understandable that customization hasn't come that far yet.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

• Added: Parvati the new blessed sex position teacher.
  • Added: Goddess' Favor, a new currency for obtaining sex positions.
  • Expanded Sultry Plateau for new NPC.
  • Sex positions are now learned.
  • Emissary trades Favor instead of Orgasium.
  • Fixed a few weird issues with dicks, still more to do.
I understand the performance has suffered since upgrading to the latest engine version. For the next build, I will start looking into this. As soon as it is resolved, I will release 0.732.
Special Thanks to those who Submitted Translations
  • SteveLiu (Chinese)
  • taVee (Thai)
  • frost90909090 (Portuguese)
  • LuCKySoZ (Portuguese)
  • Stringfish (Japanese)
  • Rambold (German)
  • La-Paloma (German)
  • ThVoid (German)
  • pubro (Russian)
  • Gowa-san (Polish)
  • catgirl69 (Polish)
  • Nothany-Hishyasun (French)
  • FuryNocturen (Spanish)
  • Drecam (Spanish)
  • GCocco (Italian)

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018

Release Notes: 0.731 Alpha
  • Added: Parvati the new blessed sex position teacher.
  • Added: Goddess' Favor, a new currency for obtaining sex positions.
  • Expanded Sultry Plateau for new NPC.
  • Sex positions are now learned.
  • Emissary trades Favor instead of Orgasium.
  • Fixed a few weird issues with dicks, still more to do.
I understand the performance has suffered since upgrading to the latest engine version. For the next build, I will start looking into this. As soon as it is resolved, I will release 0.732.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes