jazield

Dec 28, 2017

Apologies for the delay with this one. It might not look like it, but many hours of work went into a new dick correction system that should solve the majority of issues being reported, like dicks clipping out of the receiver's back.

Upgrading engine versions also added to the delay. It put up more of a fight than usual, but it might fix bugs and performance issues some have been having.
What this build lacks in excitement, it makes up for as an important foundation for what I want to add this year.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019

Apologies for the delay with this one. It might not look like it, but many hours of work went into a new dick correction system that should solve the majority of issues being reported, like dicks clipping out of the receiver's back.

Upgrading engine versions also added to the delay. It put up more of a fight than usual, but it might fix bugs and performance issues some have been having.
What this build lacks in excitement, it makes up for as an important foundation for what I want to add this year.
Well at least we get better dicks I am impressed with the new update (y)

Miato

May 24, 2019
everything is as it was, and remains... this is a very bad update, and every time it is..

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
I mean to be fair, at least he admitted this one isn't too exciting this time and he didn't bloat the patch notes with 10 separate entries of "added X preset from the Discord" to make it look like more things were added than actually were.

I haven't downloaded it, but if he really did fix some of the dick clipping issues then that's actually a pretty good quality change even if it's not any new content.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I mean to be fair, at least he admitted this one isn't too exciting this time and he didn't bloat the patch notes with 10 separate entries of "added X preset from the Discord" to make it look like more things were added than actually were.

I haven't downloaded it, but if he really did fix some of the dick clipping issues then that's actually a pretty good quality change even if it's not any new content.
In my case I pass, download almost 3gb for 1 fix no thanks, lets hope the next update bring more content although I have little hope

Feb 11, 2018
Regarding v0.730 Alpha:

Receiving a "fatal error" crash after giving fluids to Fern enough times in her initial stage after starting a new game. I'm not sure if it does occur in her second stage (when the flower above her head blooms). This doesn't occur in her Alraune stage. Tested this with a fresh install, too, yet the outcome is the same.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
it says dx which i guess means direct x 11 only , so cant play since i have direct x 12 ?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
ok thanks it says i have a gtx 1060 6 gig , is that enough ? i know the recommended is a 1080 ti but i checked the prices and theyre like 650-700+ dollars lol

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes