-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Everybody chill out before I lose my Christmas Spirit and start bashing people with a pine tree!
Remember the old peace on earth goodwill towards men thing... (& women & gender neutral &...)

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
No kidding, I haven't updated since 725A because the clock was too annoying to deal with everything since then has been... well, not worth 3gb of my time.

Reactions: atur

xccm1wgt

Jul 22, 2018
Sucks that Breeding Season went down the way it did. But at least we got this game now. It's great to be able to run around rather than be stuck in 2D land. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: nm79

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
How to change scale/size of characters?
There's no way in-game to change the size of existing characters.

You can either breed different sizes or try to edit your savegame to change their sizes. I haven't looked into editing myself so I don't know what the limits are, but you can find some hints on how and what to do earlier in the thread.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
need creator mod for that : ) i beleave
I activated creator mode but saw no extra options. Also how do you "seduce" as male character? Is the only way to catch things as male is to use liquids?

Found the extra clothing, do male breeders not exist in creator mode?

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
I activated creator mode but saw no extra options. Also how do you "seduce" as male character? Is the only way to catch things as male is to use liquids?

Male breeder do exist in Creator mode it's not so hard to find

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017

Eventually you'll have a way to change clothes in the game itself, males don't have much in the way of clothing options currently. Males will never be able to seduce other males but eventually as a female you can seduce other females. Liquids are the only way to capture same sex monsters except for futas.

WarSpight

Oct 22, 2019
Where can I find the save files and character files for your custom character?
Have tried creating new presents in CharacterPresets but can never find them in the creator

Darklance

Jul 17, 2019
Super impressed with this game so far, amazing work. I think the mash buttons as fast as you can in order to catch wild Nephelym is inelegant for such an otherwise polished game. Perhaps a system based on combo's or player stats would be better? I look forward to seeing where this game is headed.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes