Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
These presets don't seem to do work for me
they may take awhile to appear, very random spawn on variants i've noticed. work fine for me, i assume you placed them in the game folder Radiant/character presets and not the app data/character presets file location?

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
The only things that interest me about this new update are the night not being as black as sin, and the baby naming function being fixed when someone gets knocked up. Not enough to get me to download it, but still good.
I really wish the cum looked better, that's about my only gripe with the sex scenes... it comes out like water out of a low-pressure garden hose lol
It should blast out quicker, in shorter spurts to look more realistic IMO

Other than that I'm enjoying the game a lot!
I agree with that. I say something like RACK 2's cum shot effects would work nicely. Rather than water at low pressure, Breeder of the Nephelym's effects makes me think of barely hydrated powdered milk being pushed out of a busted leaf blower.

• Haha
Reactions: mecha_froggy

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
they may take awhile to appear, very random spawn on variants i've noticed. work fine for me, i assume you placed them in the game folder Radiant/character presets and not the app data/character presets file location?
Sorry, was a bit tired when i posted that. Yes, they're in my Game folder and not appdata. I specifically was trying to view them through the Creator Mode. They would show up in the lists, but selecting them did nothing.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, was a bit tired when i posted that. Yes, they're in my Game folder and not appdata. I specifically was trying to view them through the Creator Mode. They would show up in the lists, but selecting them did nothing.
No problem glad you got them working

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
Apparently the steam version is now up to date with the v0.729.1.
I think is nice that that is also getting updates rather than only the patreon version (which then you can still manually update the steam version by just unpacking the new version in the steam folder)

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Dude its just too long to feed Fern...
And that new camera motion make me sick... And its not well centered on the fight, I have to move it for each fights and there is more others glitches like when you step on the house circle...

Reactions: Mr. P.

Drac0827

Mar 8, 2018
is there an android port version of this anywhere that some kind soul could please send me a link to? id really love to be able to play this on my chromebook,

Antagonist969

Sep 22, 2018
I remember the orgasium one working a while ago. Like when you press "O" it will give you trillions of it. I forgot what was the process to activate it since I haven't played this game in like 2-3 updates. For the other shit I just used save editor since we can't use the cheat in game. I think either he missed or mistyped a script or two
Can you please tell me where did you enter the codes there is no space to enter in my settings.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
When are titans gonna grab the MC and shove their futa cocks down my MC's throat, effectively choking them hmmm?
Large insertions are hot.
I really wonder if this game will have a big modding scene on release, considering it is on steam and all.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Can you please tell me where did you enter the codes there is no space to enter in my settings.
Was supposed to answer but it was already answered by someone else it seems. Did it work for you? I remember there was a button u also needed to press for you to cheat your way thru

Reactions: Antagonist969

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
I don't understand how to catch a Nephelym ...
talk to them and have surprise sex play mini games catch Nephelym and for male give them milk to catch them, bud you mush have buildings for nephelym to catch them.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes