jazield

Dec 28, 2017

Added:
  • New blur sheath and shader to hide dick seams (medium+)
  • Dick physics for breeder
  • Added ability to disable physics for performance
  • Gallery now displays all sizes for all variants
  • Language selection, first pass, still very WIP
Note on Languages
This first pass is crude, most of the UI cannot be translated yet and it will be a slow undertaking to expose it all. The only language available right now is simplified Chinese as it was generously contributed by patrons.
Soon, I will open-source translations so that anyone can submit them, but keep in mind as the game progresses more dialogue will be added/changed and translations will need to be updated.
Fixed many issues:
  • Harvesting milk alignment with huge Titan
  • Harvesting semen alignment with small Demon
  • Demon dick splatter mask
  • Full body splatter showing incorrectly
  • Sound volume not saved
  • Wild Nephelym stop spawning after 36:00
  • Breeder clothes/splatter reset at 36:00
  • Slime material black at angle, remember to adjust Skin Fade for your presets
  • Moon doesn't occlude stars
  • Night too dark
  • Rename offspring doesn't work with pregnancy
  • Possible to duplicate wild Nephelym on catching
  • Backspace function only works for a maximum of two characters before it stops working
  • Improved camera transitions to focus on head
  • Scrolling beyond max/min in scroll box affects camera
  • Fertile and Sterile not exclusive traits
  • Breeding tasks sometimes have impossible trait combos
  • Surprise menu showing in main menu
  • Large tree collision in Esoteric Glade
  • Various holes, collision, and places where you can get stuck
  • New offspring and catches don't respect filters
  • Semen pool floats in NxM Cowgirl
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Galatea by Sir Perry Grination
  • Mint Chocolate by Zolls79
  • Catiger by Neyo
  • Browny by Neyo
  • Cotton Candy Dark Elf by DotuLord
  • Female Cambion by Nghtly

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Personally i find the game to be quite excellent, that said however. echoing what someone said in the review section random events would perhaps be a lot better for the game. Just programming random routines like walking to certain places would make it more lively. Maybe the character visit your farm and chat for tea, bend you over etc. Or you find that pesky futa catgirl helping herself to your beloved pets and have to chase her away with a broom. Cats....they get everywhere don't they?

And for heavens sake don't leave her a saucer of milk outside the house! Or...maybe do, I don't know what you are into. Anyway. Good game. Will be watching the updates.

TheoWolf3

Sep 19, 2017
What I want to know is if I still have to start a new save file EVERY time the game updates. If it were every 2 or 3 it might not be so bad, otherwise I'm waiting until the full release.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Glad I became a Patreon with this game. Can't wait to see the final product, whenever that may be. :) Great job as always.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Personally i find the game to be quite excellent, that said however. echoing what someone said in the review section random events would perhaps be a lot better for the game. Just programming random routines like walking to certain places would make it more lively. Maybe the character visit your farm and chat for tea, bend you over etc. Or you find that pesky futa catgirl helping herself to your beloved pets and have to chase her away with a broom. Cats....they get everywhere don't they?

And for heavens sake don't leave her a saucer of milk outside the house! Or...maybe do, I don't know what you are into. Anyway. Good game. Will be watching the updates.
I really would like to see something similar. Each time I see the elf girl or some of the other blessed neph I wish they were more interactive. I thought about a scenario where you go to sleep in the ranch house and when you wake up and go outside there could be a scene where one of the foxen is curiously snooping around your house and is caught by surprise and runs off to the barn. This could be the start of a quest where you have to gain their loyalty in order to make them love you which eventually allows the option for them to sleep with you at night. Scenes could be added later even. Just the idea gives me a chub.

Reactions: war12321

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
What I want to know is if I still have to start a new save file EVERY time the game updates. If it were every 2 or 3 it might not be so bad, otherwise I'm waiting until the full release.
Save wipes do not happen every update. Only when something is added/changed serious enough that older saves are no longer compatible. Usually there are many updates between save wipes. Cheats were added to offset the inconvenience so that you can easily get fairly close back to where you were before the save wipe.
My suggestion is to play it normally and enjoy what is there. You should really experience it all eventually. After a save wipe you can cheat and get all the barns and portals and extra cash and then experiment with something you haven't yet. You don't have to start over and do everything you already did. There is no storyline yet and its all just about having fun with it right now. If you've done it all already then wait for a new version that likely has something new that you haven't done yet.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
not sure how many of you know now that this game is now on steam easy to get updates

its free to play

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: AMD® FX-6300 / Intel® Core i3-2100
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD® Radeon HD 7950 / NVIDIA® GTX 750 Ti
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 8 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5 GPU, 64-bit only
  • RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: AMD® Ryzen 7 1700+ / Intel® Core i7-3770+
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: AMD® Vega 64+ / NVIDIA® GTX 1080 Ti+
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 16 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Shader Model 5+ GPU, 64-bit only

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Public Build: 0.729 Alpha
Added:
  • New blur sheath and shader to hide dick seams (medium+)
  • Dick physics for breeder
  • Added ability to disable physics for performance
  • Gallery now displays all sizes for all variants
  • Language selection, first pass, still very WIP
Note on Languages
This first pass is crude, most of the UI cannot be translated yet and it will be a slow undertaking to expose it all. The only language available right now is simplified Chinese as it was generously contributed by patrons.
Soon, I will open-source translations so that anyone can submit them, but keep in mind as the game progresses more dialogue will be added/changed and translations will need to be updated.
Fixed many issues:
  • Harvesting milk alignment with huge Titan
  • Harvesting semen alignment with small Demon
  • Demon dick splatter mask
  • Full body splatter showing incorrectly
  • Sound volume not saved
  • Wild Nephelym stop spawning after 36:00
  • Breeder clothes/splatter reset at 36:00
  • Slime material black at angle, remember to adjust Skin Fade for your presets
  • Moon doesn't occlude stars
  • Night too dark
  • Rename offspring doesn't work with pregnancy
  • Possible to duplicate wild Nephelym on catching
  • Backspace function only works for a maximum of two characters before it stops working
  • Improved camera transitions to focus on head
  • Scrolling beyond max/min in scroll box affects camera
  • Fertile and Sterile not exclusive traits
  • Breeding tasks sometimes have impossible trait combos
  • Surprise menu showing in main menu
  • Large tree collision in Esoteric Glade
  • Various holes, collision, and places where you can get stuck
  • New offspring and catches don't respect filters
  • Semen pool floats in NxM Cowgirl
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Galatea by Sir Perry Grination
  • Mint Chocolate by Zolls79
  • Catiger by Neyo
  • Browny by Neyo
  • Cotton Candy Dark Elf by DotuLord
  • Female Cambion by Nghtly

Get it here if you dont want it on steam =P

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
The Steam release is always a few versions behind the most recent Patreon one (which is what's uploaded here).

So unless you just really want your friendlist to see what degenerate furry shit you pull your pork to, there's no reason to play on Steam at the moment.

meguimo35

Aug 21, 2019
The Steam release is always a few versions behind the most recent Patreon one (which is what's uploaded here).

So unless you just really want your friendlist to see what degenerate furry shit you pull your pork to, there's no reason to play on Steam at the moment.
[/CITAR]
so the most recent was v279 which is free and steam has also been updated, it does not show the version and account i am using on steam, i have no one added

sooth

Nov 18, 2017
I really wish the cum looked better, that's about my only gripe with the sex scenes... it comes out like water out of a low-pressure garden hose lol
It should blast out quicker, in shorter spurts to look more realistic IMO

Other than that I'm enjoying the game a lot!

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes