formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Hey guys, stupid question but when you use the creator code can you only play as a female? Because I can't seem to find the option to change the gender.
I believe gender is incorporated in the species now. If I remember correctly, now when you choose species there are choices for male, female and futa. Some do not have a male choice so there will only be two, female and futa.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Dev, mind adding in a trait filter or something? Every time I max out traits, almost every last Nephelym looks like they all binged until they became as fat as the basic cow girls. I'm okay with every trait EXCEPT the chubby trait, because it appears to be bugged to hell and about 90% of all Nephelym have it.

Actually, it would be nice if we could adjust how effective traits are. Make it so that, like with our Spirit Form, we can adjust the levels with that uptight Seraphim. You know, make it so that we can have big boobs up to max, but leave big butts low, and that upgrading traits increases the upper limit and/or frequency of appearance. I don't know, just some thoughts. A filter would be easier, sort of like how we can already prevent males/futas from spawning at all.
The trait system as it is isn't final, you're not really supposed to play with traits at max as they are now, the distribution isn't balanced for it. You're better off playing with half or less of a trait level for now.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
this update deleted my saves :/
when i went to load my save in the new version, the list was completely empty. i then trying running my old version, but the same thing happened. navigated to the save folder, and yep, they're all gone. what the french toast?

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
New updates are usually incompatible with older saves anyhow. You'll just basically have to use cheat codes to simulate where you'd left off or just start over. In this case especially it makes sense that the saves wouldn't work, since there might've been an engine change since last you played; or in the very least a major change in the game's mechanics just in this new version.

As for them not being THERE, not sure. Maybe DH changed the folder the saves go to?

Reactions: nm79

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
I was actually able to load my save from the .728 version. Took me a moment to get past the VRC error or whatever it was. After downloading that and moving it to the same folder as the game. It played fine.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
New updates are usually incompatible with older saves anyhow. You'll just basically have to use cheat codes to simulate where you'd left off or just start over. In this case especially it makes sense that the saves wouldn't work, since there might've been an engine change since last you played; or in the very least a major change in the game's mechanics just in this new version.

As for them not being THERE, not sure. Maybe DH changed the folder the saves go to?
saves are still in the same places. when you open the save/load dialogue it shows you where the saves go. directory for 728 and 731 is the same. might be an issue with my PC. i recently got a new PCI-E 4.0 nvme SSD. it might be a lemon, but I haven't had anything else disappear. that i know of.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded it from NoPy, but I can't boot the game. It says VCRUNTIME140.dll is missing.
You need to download the Microsoft Visual C++ for Visual Studio Redistributable. Not sure which version for that specific dll.

ragnar-the-red

Nov 23, 2018
no new animations
just a minor addition of Hybrid species
a few perks like "nympho" or "busty" where busty neph have a larger bust size.
perks and traits can be passed down to newborns.
So you can breed a hybrid that's half dragon half succubus that's larger/smaller than their parent.
More teleporters
apart from that... it's mostly still the same.
You're... wrong? Incredibly so?

Races added since v0.6441
-Starfallen
-Thriae
-Neko
-Elf
-Goblin
-Orc
-Formurian

Animations added since v0.6441
-Waterfall position
-Lifted position
-Maybe some of the other generic ones, can't recall
-All custom animations for the new NPCs

NPCs added since v0.6441
-Parvati, sex position trainer
-Romy, Nephelym... bather?
-Leylanna, High Priestess

Mechanics added since v0.6441
-Cum inflation
-Spirit Form
-Cheats
-Fern phases
-Time of day
-SOUND, SOUND

I'm probably missing a bunch of shit, but obviously more than just the hybrid system, teleporters, and traits have been implemented since v0.6441. I got all of this information from the changelog section on the first page. It's not difficult.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You're... wrong? Incredibly so?

Races added since v0.6441
-Starfallen
-Thriae
-Neko
-Elf
-Goblin
-Orc
-Formurian

Animations added since v0.6441
-Waterfall position
-Lifted position
-Maybe some of the other generic ones, can't recall
-All custom animations for the new NPCs

NPCs added since v0.6441
-Parvati, sex position trainer
-Romy, Nephelym... bather?
-Leylanna, High Priestess

Mechanics added since v0.6441
-Cum inflation
-Spirit Form
-Cheats
-Fern phases
-Time of day
-SOUND, SOUND

I'm probably missing a bunch of shit, but obviously more than just the hybrid system, teleporters, and traits have been implemented since v0.6441. I got all of this information from the changelog section on the first page. It's not difficult.
Fern phases? I know the NPC is in and she helps with fluid collection, but what is this about phases?

ThatFeelTemp

Feb 22, 2019
Fern phases? I know the NPC is in and she helps with fluid collection, but what is this about phases?
From the changelog:

v0.728 Alpha
  • Added Fern phase 3.
  • Feed Fern 100 times and then wait for the next day.
v0.727 Alpha
  • Added Fern phase 2.
  • Feed Fern 30 times and then wait for the next day.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
feed her your "fluids" enough times and she transforms
From the changelog:

v0.728 Alpha
  • Added Fern phase 3.
  • Feed Fern 100 times and then wait for the next day.
v0.727 Alpha
  • Added Fern phase 2.
  • Feed Fern 30 times and then wait for the next day.
Thank you, it's been a long time since I played, since before she was added. 6441 if I remember correctly.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes