omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Hrm, is anyone running into a thing since a few versions ago where certain presets are all over the damn place and superceding everything else? There's a specific one that's a mostly light blue body with black extremities and a pentagram on the chest...

Like fucking half of everything I breed and probably a fourth of stuff I encounter in the wild all have this exact same coloration pattern - male, female, any species. Even when I breed two nephs and neither one has the pattern, there's a really good chance I'll get it anyway as their offspring. There's a few others that seem to be showing up disproportionately often as well, but none as often or noticeably as that one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, it's a pretty cool-looking pattern, but when that exact look is on like half the fucking creatures in the game, it gets real old real fast. Anybody else running into a similar issue or know anything to do about it?
Yeah that preset is pretty abundant on most species, and sometimes a bit too much. It differs per species though and per time I've loaded them. I've seen them on a lot of species, but that one isn't common amongst Neko's or Starfallen for me. Especially demons and Formurian often have that one.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
No? I don't remember it ever being that way. When is the last time you played?

You can disable futa in settings if you like.
I think what they were asking is if most races still don't have males, only females/futas, which is the case. Yeah you can turn futas off, but if you do then it's not possible to have a "giver" of the vast majority of species - seraphim, titans, both types of harpy, nekomata, bees, sharks, all of the sylvans, every type of hybrid... Probably 75% or more of the game's creatures don't come in male varities at all, only female and futa.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is it still mostly futas instead of males in most races?
Let's put it this way, there are 18 non-hybrid races, only 6 of those races has a male variant. There are 14 hybrids with zero male variants. There are...I think 11 blessed ones? Looking over the wiki they haven't added the last one. No males there either. The starfallen was the last race to get a male, which kind of came out of left field considering how many new races were introduced yet it was the only one to get a male.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I wasn't playing since 0.728 and I see a lot of... changes. Hair is changing colour even more near strong light sources, monsters in Moaning Crag won't move, tits and bellies are too jiggly, the animation for learning Lifted was a bit off, the animation of Breeder was moving oposite way than the NPC.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hrm, is anyone running into a thing since a few versions ago where certain presets are all over the damn place and superceding everything else? There's a specific one that's a mostly light blue body with black extremities and a pentagram on the chest...

Like fucking half of everything I breed and probably a fourth of stuff I encounter in the wild all have this exact same coloration pattern - male, female, any species. Even when I breed two nephs and neither one has the pattern, there's a really good chance I'll get it anyway as their offspring. There's a few others that seem to be showing up disproportionately often as well, but none as often or noticeably as that one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, it's a pretty cool-looking pattern, but when that exact look is on like half the fucking creatures in the game, it gets real old real fast. Anybody else running into a similar issue or know anything to do about it?
Yep thats the god-damm "underworld" color the only way to fix is changing breeding tags in creation, delet them in "CharacterPresets" and replacing colors with one you like.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think what they were asking is if most races still don't have males, only females/futas, which is the case. Yeah you can turn futas off, but if you do then it's not possible to have a "giver" of the vast majority of species - seraphim, titans, both types of harpy, nekomata, bees, sharks, all of the sylvans, every type of hybrid... Probably 75% or more of the game's creatures don't come in male varities at all, only female and futa.
You always have a giver, the breeder can be used.

Yep thats the god-damm "underworld" color the only way to fix is changing breeding tags in creation, delet them in "CharacterPresets" and replacing colors with one you like.
Yep, it is way too common. I don't necessarily dislike it, but it needs to be toned down in the spawn rate area.

The heck is a roamer?
Monsters that literally roam around their spawn area and run down the player for surprise sex.

vilantry

Mar 10, 2019

Yep, it is way too common. I don't necessarily dislike it, but it needs to be toned down in the spawn rate area.

Monsters that literally roam around their spawn area and run down the player for surprise sex.
So with the new update they can start boning eachother?

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Or you could just catch a male of another species, sure, but that's not what I was getting at. You can always have a giver in general, yeah, but sometimes you want a giver of a specific species.

If you want to mass breed a certain type or go for certain hybrids, it means you have no choice but to use futas for some. There's a harpy/neko hybrid, for instance - if you have futas turned off, there's no way to actually acquire one of those.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So with the new update they can start boning eachother?
Yes

Or you could just catch a male of another species, sure, but that's not what I was getting at. You can always have a giver in general, yeah, but sometimes you want a giver of a specific species.

If you want to mass breed a certain type or go for certain hybrids, it means you have no choice but to use futas for some. There's a harpy/neko hybrid, for instance - if you have futas turned off, there's no way to actually acquire one of those.
Hmm, good point. I can't think of a way in the current game without futas since no males means no spirit form either, which is the only other way to breed hybrids.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
I (mostly) like where this is going. My cons are that WAY too much is being put into the female protag with pretty much nothing being put into the male. I know that sounded like a pun but it wasn't. Not a single preset for the male while a metric asston are in for the chick. Second.... it's a bit..... boring. Even with the fast travel it takes forever to get around with pretty much nothing to do while playing running simulator 2020. The contracts are incredibly difficult to complete (maybe this changes after you have a massive stable of breeding stock I dunno). The stats and levels go up so slowly compared to how short the contracts are. And a setting to tone down how fat all the chicks are in general would be nice. Kind of a "I like more toned bodies" setting that just narrows the range on the randomly generated monsters if set to on. No reason why everyone can't have things to their taste in a system that generates them on spawn. Pros are too numerous to list but the game is beautiful and so much of this is top notch quality needs to be stated. Massive potential to be one of the best ever.

Reactions: ririmudev

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Mucking about discord and I found someone posted a picture of the then poll results, here's what people had to choose from for those interested and why roamers jumping roamers came now rather than later.
Screenshot_20200213-091103[1].jpg

Reactions: war12321

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Did they fix having to run around to every single pen back and forth to check all your monsters yet? That shit was annoying as hell lol. Takin like 20 minutes a day to milk monsters.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Any plans to work on the character creation/variables? Some of the breast sliders that used to be there before aren't anymore, and I can't find any way to get rid of the flat surface around the areolas, or at least it'd be nice to change the orientation of the breasts to be able to have them face forward instead of up. The size range are decent, but they always seem saggy/not full enough/weirdly oriented for my tastes. Kind of a nitpick, but enough to turn me off from the game for now.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I haven't known the directions of this game for a long time or more simply nothing about it, from what I've read there is futa on male but look like a bug(what a novelty) I think those who want that feature they shouldn't update the game :V. Could someone tell me what the developer's future plans are? It seems to be even slower than before

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
You are trying to unlock the spirit form, correct? If your character is male the only way you can catch male nephelym is by giving them fluid, IIRC to tame the male wolves you need to give them neko milk.
Thank you for the tip!! I'll look into it.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes