ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Nope currently it does not make any sense, so I wonder why the developer keeps ignoring the obvious problem.
Because of that stupid restriction, female characters are limited in terms of leveling up, since pregnancy lasts 4 in-game days. However, playing as a female breeder, you can still gain xp during pregnancy by having outdoors sex with wild Nephelym. But your caught Nephelym can't have that option...

Of course it is possible to raise an inbred sterile Nephelym and use it to help level female Nephelyms in the breeding yard without the risk of impregnation, but that workaround looks rather weird. Why don't they just allow to have pregnant sex at all times?
I am not finding this at all. My Breeder is female, and she can boink all she wants thousands of times per day in the yard and out in the wild, and she gains levels just fine.

Reactions: ejmuerte

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Girl with a dick and balls isn't futa, it's trans, ins't it?!
No, because "trans" should imply that the character has transitioned gender (in this case, from male to female) at some point. There are plenty of works (games, h-manga, etc.) which have "dickgirl" characters who're born with an overall feminine body (including breasts) but have a dick and no pussy, which doesn't imply any actual gender transition and the end result is just "girl, but with a dick."
Also, it's still common to have "futanari" with testicles, which, if you're getting really specific and annoying about it means "a girl that must have a dick + pussy," but not even Japanese artists/devs follow that rule all the time with stuff using the term.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nessiah

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
Playing as a futa, I only have access to Doggy in the breeding menu. Is this intended? This is for all captured Nephalim.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Playing as a futa, I only have access to Doggy in the breeding menu. Is this intended? This is for all captured Nephalim.
You have to purchase more positions (which is kind of a stupid system in the first place imo) by spending Favor with an NPC in the Sensual Glade. I think it's around 750-ish points of Favor to unlock everything, thankfully you can just use the "add favor" cheat once and you'll have enough. Or I guess you can go to the trouble of ascending your Nephalim through that one angel chick but have fun with that grind on top of only having doggy-style.

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
Nope currently it does not make any sense, so I wonder why the developer keeps ignoring the obvious problem.
Because of that stupid restriction, female characters are limited in terms of leveling up, since pregnancy lasts 4 in-game days. However, playing as a female breeder, you can still gain xp during pregnancy by having outdoors sex with wild Nephelym. But your caught Nephelym can't have that option...

Of course it is possible to raise an inbred sterile Nephelym and use it to help level female Nephelyms in the breeding yard without the risk of impregnation, but that workaround looks rather weird. Why don't they just allow to have pregnant sex at all times?
We need a playground or similar structure. Choose 1~8 Nephelyms from your collections, put them in and you can go inside to play with/train(gives xp) them. I want to interact with my hybrids like what you can do in the wild. That makes the farm more lively too.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
can someone explain me how work the: "Added Spontaneous Blow Job system" of the new update?
They just blow each other randomly. I have not seen the giants do the suprise sex on each other or the bjs yet. still figuring out who does what

Edit- I got head, and saw head between giants and the cows. Still have not seen any of them suprise sex each other. They walk into each other, then just stand there and walk away.

Edit- Could it be that futas do not have these spontaneous scenes on female npcs? That futas can not spontaneous sex the female npcs maybe?

Edit 3- Seems MANY of the units sit still, or walk around and stop in front of u or another character model and stop and then either just stay there or walk away. I have noticed this especially with the winged units like the harpies and the angels. I have seen some of the units like the goblins do surprise sex on eachother so it is possible on some, i just do not think all.

Last edited:

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
I have old saves, tell me can I play with the old ones or is it better to start a new one so as not to miss any moments?

D

Deleted member 1606434

You have to purchase more positions (which is kind of a stupid system in the first place imo) by spending Favor with an NPC in the Sensual Glade. I think it's around 750-ish points of Favor to unlock everything, thankfully you can just use the "add favor" cheat once and you'll have enough. Or I guess you can go to the trouble of ascending your Nephalim through that one angel chick but have fun with that grind on top of only having doggy-style.
Kinda stupid to have a grindy system like this one (Favor) when the gameplay is lackluster with all of the clicking involved.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
have fun with that grind on top of only having doggy-style.
It does not really take that much grind, honestly. You can catch over 20 nephelym in just one in-game day, then breed them repeatedly (using the "Quick" button to save your time) and sell the offsprings. Make sure to raise the Trait level to increase the worth of your livestock.

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
Still have not seen any of them suprise sex each other. They walk into each other, then just stand there and walk away.
All kinds of Nephelym do surprise sex each other, except the Seraphim. However, some horny Elves sometimes rape the nearby Seraphim like there's no tomorrow. :LOL:

As regards "surprise blow jobs", I personally find that innovation rather annoying, since surprise sex gives 100% guarantee of catching the Nephelym while BJ is random and can't be controlled. Once I had an encounter with some Succubus that got 5 bj's in a row from my breeder yet remained unsatisfied, and only on the 6th attempt it finally succumbed to surprise sex.

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
What the fuck man?????? jmy game brokes saying that i don t have video ram , i have a 1060 gtx 6 Gb VRam WTF DUDE?????????

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes