Hedonist Early Build 0.735
Added swimming mechanic
Added ocean environment
Added ability to learn Pawsmaati's lessons again in case you forgot
Added pube improvements, new styles

Fixed fluids not showing
Fixed possible random crash
Fixed various small issues

Upgrade engine versions (should fix hitches and engine issues)
Updated translations

rhasha

Nov 24, 2018
its been a while since i played, did the interface get any update? like for breeding, being able to Sort, Favourite certain Monsters you own? or show their family-tree / bloodline
i love the graphics of the game but the actual gameplay leaves much to be desired once you have a couple of Nephelym, especially in managing thouse

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
I was playing it recently and was reminded of how spiritform only had normal size.
It would be nice if you could change sizes of the spiritforms too, or at least play with the sizes the monsters normally come in too.

Reactions: Sikirash

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
What's this? We might actually get non-bipeds?
Derelict has said that more non-bipeds will come (there's already the mermaid and kraken) but only as special nephelym such as the named girls in town. You'll never be able to breed or capture non-bipeds. The main reason for this being that he would have to create all new animations for the non-biped, including all size variations/combinations.

Strongwood

Nov 9, 2017
its been a while since i played, did the interface get any update? like for breeding, being able to Sort, Favourite certain Monsters you own? or show their family-tree / bloodline
i love the graphics of the game but the actual gameplay leaves much to be desired once you have a couple of Nephelym, especially in managing thouse
I agree, one of the things I really would like in the game is the family-tree /bloodline interface so I can track a few generations

D

Deleted member 1606434

No, it's still the same convoluted trash as before, even though now you can manage fluids in the main shack where you sleep.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I am for the items that can change them to come in, said something about that in the last one I played. Be nice to make a potion or whatever to change out my faves with out having to use the editor and make a whole new species variant of them.

Although the ocean bit does check off one of my things on wish list, come on mermaids I can capture!

Reactions: nm79

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
The new swimming animation seems... very basic.
Going underwater doesn't clean you of any fluids.
The pube improvements and new styles does not seem to apply to the main character, there is still only 2 options and they clip through underware.
The new environment as far as I can tell is empty, there is no reason to go there.

D

Deleted member 1606434

Oh yeah. Lineage 2 (using Unreal 2 engine) came out 16 years ago and it had swimming mechanics from the start.
Derelict's game uses Unreal 4 engine and he comes up with the idea of swimming just now. :rolleyes:

Ah well, I hope it won't take him any longer than a couple more years to add emotes, dances, idle animations, and stuff.
Wait til he adds some stupid shit like fishing and farming :ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1606434

Seems I need to wait for other links. The Google one is borked and Mega hasn't worked for me in ages so its also borked. Mega on chrome closes before halfway mark, Mega on firefox gets to 99 or 100 and crashes the whole computer and forces a reboot.
Use MEGA sync or try to download from Gdrive using chrome

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes