Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Well, I'll stick to tha last version until a work around for the incest content is done I think.

Not a biggy but its fun to try and mate them and not get the (barrel with the X on it) trait which I can't remember what its called.

udogu

May 20, 2019
Wait till I tell you about this thing called "taxes"...
That's a bit different. In theory, taxes are supposed to be used by governments for the benefit of everyone in the country.

Patreon is just getting sticky fingers and lining their own pockets with money intended for other uses.

Last edited:
Reactions: naturaljunior

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I don't get why people are getting so heated up over losing the incest element, other than a colour message about it the removal of it has only lost two traits that had no real effect over overall gameplay. I was losing interest in the game until the new breeding mechanics were brought in. Now, I'm having a great time creating some very beautiful (and in one case beyond adorable) Nephelym, crossbreeding them to get them bigger and smaller and so on.!

Speaking of that beyond adorable one, this is Gay (literally the first name that came up in the name generator) who is a slender goblin who is half Titan!
GAY.png

Kuroihanakoe

Apr 25, 2017
I don't get why people are getting so heated up over losing the incest element, other than a colour message about it the removal of it has only lost two traits that had no real effect over overall gameplay. I was losing interest in the game until the new breeding mechanics were brought in. Now, I'm having a great time creating some very beautiful (and in one case beyond adorable) Nephelym, crossbreeding them to get them bigger and smaller and so on.!

Speaking of that beyond adorable one, this is Gay (literally the first name that came up in the name generator) who is a slender goblin who is half Titan!
View attachment 1127948
It's rather about fuck censorship and screw patreon "moral" virtue signaling, than the content itself.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
have risu been added or is it just a useless barn rn?
I honestly have no fucking clue, I've checked every area a rabbit could pop up in and found squat. I'm thinking its DH's way of announcing they'll be coming soon... I hope it doesn't screw up my breeding programs.

udogu

May 20, 2019
Yes, I'm sure nobody's lining their own pockets with tax money my dude :HideThePain:
Which is why I used the qualifier, "In theory."

What Patreon is doing is openly taking people's money that was not intended for their sole use. They should be giving it back if they cancel a page themselves.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Not sure what's funnier... that Patreon got bent out of shape about monsters/animals inbreeding (humans are literally the only species that can't do it w/o issues), or that so many people here think the changelog says the dev got rid of it because one of his patreons asked him to. lmao

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
I just checked his SS page, and he stronkly suggests that people support him there as opposed to Patreon.
Hilarious shenaniganery going on there! And so, I shall support the man.
Apparently if we want incesty times back, we'll have to wait for the next SS build.
The thing is that he does not say anywhere that he will reintegrate incest ever,even if people pay via his SS,considering that hisSS only has 264 people vs his patreon that has about 6500 people I think he'll just focus on the 6500 (and steam early access people) rather than bother making two versions in order to serve a limited niche of his game's "audience".

Reactions: naturaljunior

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The thing is that he does not say anywhere that he will reintegrate incest ever,even if people pay via his SS,considering that hisSS only has 264 people vs his patreon that has about 6500 people I think he'll just focus on the 6500 (and steam early access people) rather than bother making two versions in order to serve a limited niche of his game's "audience".
He can't release a version with incest elsewhere and stay on Patreon. If he tries, he will get banned from Patreon. Their policies are massively overreaching and once they get tipped off on a creator violating policy, they start looking into the creator's other profiles and distributors to make sure they don't have anything that violates Patreon policy elsewhere either. If they do, the creator is forced to remove the content from all platforms or lose their Patreon account. There's been issues with artists being banned from Patreon for things they had available on Pixiv or Twitter, for example.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes