• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Patreon's TOS be damned. They do not have the authority to take money donated by people to a particular project. That's technically theft. If they have a problem with a project and want to cancel it, they should be returning recent donations, not just claiming the money as though they have a right to it.

No one should be using Patreon in the first place for precisely that reason. They are busybodies.
Fuck patreon.
I just recently got back on just to support DH, but f** em up the ass. Them and patreon for their stupid bullshit. Subscribestar it is!

I'm going to make it my lifes mission to shit on Patreon and PayPal on every possible occasion. You should encourge every person you know to drop both services and send them mails complaning about their BS.

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
Two things there's no snake lady (unless I've missed something) and how do I help the bee queen so I can get the keystone?

Reactions: Ssato243

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Two things there's no snake lady (unless I've missed something) and how do I help the bee queen so I can get the keystone?
The snake lady is now behind the door to Sensual Sands, you'll need to unlock it and then go to each portal and have sex with her to unlock them. The queen bee wants 1000ml dragon semen, just collect, buy or cheat to get it and then go to the board to give it to her.

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
The snake lady is now behind the door to Sensual Sands, you'll need to unlock it and then go to each portal and have sex with her to unlock them. The queen bee wants 1000ml dragon semen, just collect, buy or cheat to get it and then go to the board to give it to her.
I went back the queen bee there are no options to give the semen to her.

Nov 4, 2019
No. Parentreon expressly forbids any Project and Project Owner from having multiple iterations for the purpose of evading restrictions.
Parentreon Expressly forbids Incest, Beast, Many forms of Nonconsent. This includes mind control, transformation, and certain types of rape.
They are slow to learn of user violations of this type, but delete projects for violation once they find out. They also keep any remaining balance money because you were violating the rules.

But if an "unaffiliated modder" were to add it back in, thats fine (until proof of otherwise exposes the con). As long as its an "unaffiliated modder."

So TLDR: This game is doomed in almost every regard.
Big Oof then i suppose.. :/

Reactions: Blackfriar

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I went back the queen bee there are no options to give the semen to her.
Should have been more clear, go to the breeding requests board upon getting the semen and its there under special requests. Same goes for the Dragon Matriarch wanting milk if you haven't done that one yet.

Jadedone

Dec 6, 2020
Wasn't eve made from adam so meaning eve is the daughter of god and adam?

Either way I'm not sure how you have a breeding game without incest seeing how almost all live stock is "selected" breeding and normally same family for traits
iirc eve was made from a rib taken from adam so more like eve is the female clone of adam and it is super incest at that point.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Not gonna lie, I'm legitimately curious about what you guys expect Derelict to have done? Do you honestly think he'd close the Patreon account, take a roughly 90%-99% paycut, and jump ship to SubscribeStar? Do you think he'd even consider, at all, the idea of dropping the subscription model entirely and just selling via Steam?

Patreon gets away with this bullshit because they only technically have competition. Anyone who jumps ship to retain their product is losing a very substantial amount of income in the process, likely permanently because no other platform has even remotely close to the same market penetration while still being a subscription model.

Jadedone

Dec 6, 2020
why ppl are so upset about incest in this game ? i dont even remember where is the incest part , this is not like a story incest game like renpy or rpg
For those with the fetish it helped I guess? Otherwise the incest mechanics provided really the only sort of challenge or need to watch out for who you are breeding with whom to get the best stats. Now it won't matter at all who you breed with whom and there goes any sort of having to think in the game.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
why ppl are so upset about incest in this game ? i dont even remember where is the incest part , this is not like a story incest game like renpy or rpg
The incest in this game was literally a message that pops up after two related nephs (or a neph and the player who are related to each other) fuck, in combination with a sterility trait that prevents breeding, an 'abomination' trait that marks a neph as a child of incest, and another trait that reduces the odds of either of those two popping up if breeding with family. That's literally it. That's all this game had.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes