FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Oh well, (with incest removed) looks like I won't be updating my download anymore.
I'm glad I first downloaded this game not quite a week ago - I got it at just the right time = full of the best content before the roll back.

Watermelone

May 28, 2018
I don´t quite get it, how do they decide which content with Incest gets removed and which not. Turbodrivers Sims 4 mod allows it too doesnt it? It is still on Patreon.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I'd rather see that (minus the docking/remove brain), instead of brainwashing, blackmail/coercion/exploitation, corruption, NTR, BDSM, Humiliation, scat, water sports, rape fantasies, vore, guro, other mutation """"Fantasies"""" that are considered acceptable, and anything where someone says something remotely like: "It's your fault you gave me an erection, so it's your job to take care of it now". Though, those should be all added to that feminist's antichrist come true thing.
This convo is by far the best I've followed back. It goes from "Is there futa on male content?" and evolved into the Antichrist. I love this fucking site :coffee:

Mardrigon

Feb 14, 2018
quick start idea
use the dock a way to transfer nephelym from one save game to another provided you have the barn and the money/rep to pay for it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So is 0.752.3 the first release since the base 0.752 or were there others in between? I'm trying to get as close to .3 as I can without getting to the point of the removal of content. While I did not even know that was in the game and not having it is not a deal breaker, bending the knee to Patreon IS a deal breaker. However, I want to give DH a bit of time considering it wasn't that long ago to see if maybe he decides to take an alternate route that would allow the content to be restored. If that is not even in the cards, I may just drop it outright.

Reactions: schneefall

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
That's kinda shitty, well I'll stay with 0.752 until someone makes an incest patch or something like that. Maybe someone should do 2 separate downloads for 0.752 and later, if that doesn't "endanger" the developer.

udogu

May 20, 2019
They are slow to learn of user violations of this type, but delete projects for violation once they find out. They also keep any remaining balance money because you were violating the rules.
Patreon's TOS be damned. They do not have the authority to take money donated by people to a particular project. That's technically theft. If they have a problem with a project and want to cancel it, they should be returning recent donations, not just claiming the money as though they have a right to it.

No one should be using Patreon in the first place for precisely that reason. They are busybodies.

Reactions: alex2011

rainyrainman123

Feb 22, 2018
If incest was ok with god then it should be ok with patreon he made adam and eve so brother and sister had to do it to each other or mother to make us.

Reactions: mythlock
Mar 17, 2019
" Removed incest at the request of Patreon "
*Sigh* classic Patreon....
do we get incest now as an optional feature on another side or is that removed forever?

Roldyas

May 6, 2017
because it does not put an option to activate and deactivate incest, so that everyone could choose to activate or not.

sul

Jan 18, 2018
is it possible to change the centaur female model to futa model cus I play with male/futa character

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
If incest was ok with god then it should be ok with patreon he made adam and eve so brother and sister had to do it to each other or mother to make us.
Wasn't eve made from adam so meaning eve is the daughter of god and adam?

Either way I'm not sure how you have a breeding game without incest seeing how almost all live stock is "selected" breeding and normally same family for traits

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes