zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
Right
why ppl are so upset about incest in this game ? i dont even remember where is the incest part , this is not like a story incest game like renpy or rpg
Exactly, the incest is more of a technicality here. Like oh these two happened to come from the same gene pool, oops. I also agree patreon's bans on fetishes it doesn't like is bullshit, but in this game? Literally doesn't matter. It is like saying pokemon games have incest. BAN POKEMON!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just checked his SS page, and he stronkly suggests that people support him there as opposed to Patreon.
Hilarious shenaniganery going on there! And so, I shall support the man.
Apparently if we want incesty times back, we'll have to wait for the next SS build.

Reactions: alex2011

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Well, I'll stick to tha last version until a work around for the incest content is done I think.

Not a biggy but its fun to try and mate them and not get the (barrel with the X on it) trait which I can't remember what its called.

udogu

May 20, 2019
Wait till I tell you about this thing called "taxes"...
That's a bit different. In theory, taxes are supposed to be used by governments for the benefit of everyone in the country.

Patreon is just getting sticky fingers and lining their own pockets with money intended for other uses.

Last edited:
Reactions: naturaljunior

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I don't get why people are getting so heated up over losing the incest element, other than a colour message about it the removal of it has only lost two traits that had no real effect over overall gameplay. I was losing interest in the game until the new breeding mechanics were brought in. Now, I'm having a great time creating some very beautiful (and in one case beyond adorable) Nephelym, crossbreeding them to get them bigger and smaller and so on.!

Speaking of that beyond adorable one, this is Gay (literally the first name that came up in the name generator) who is a slender goblin who is half Titan!
GAY.png

Kuroihanakoe

Apr 25, 2017
I don't get why people are getting so heated up over losing the incest element, other than a colour message about it the removal of it has only lost two traits that had no real effect over overall gameplay. I was losing interest in the game until the new breeding mechanics were brought in. Now, I'm having a great time creating some very beautiful (and in one case beyond adorable) Nephelym, crossbreeding them to get them bigger and smaller and so on.!

Speaking of that beyond adorable one, this is Gay (literally the first name that came up in the name generator) who is a slender goblin who is half Titan!
View attachment 1127948
It's rather about fuck censorship and screw patreon "moral" virtue signaling, than the content itself.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
have risu been added or is it just a useless barn rn?
I honestly have no fucking clue, I've checked every area a rabbit could pop up in and found squat. I'm thinking its DH's way of announcing they'll be coming soon... I hope it doesn't screw up my breeding programs.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes