Roldyas

May 6, 2017
because it does not put an option to activate and deactivate incest, so that everyone could choose to activate or not.

sul

Jan 18, 2018
is it possible to change the centaur female model to futa model cus I play with male/futa character

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
If incest was ok with god then it should be ok with patreon he made adam and eve so brother and sister had to do it to each other or mother to make us.
Wasn't eve made from adam so meaning eve is the daughter of god and adam?

Either way I'm not sure how you have a breeding game without incest seeing how almost all live stock is "selected" breeding and normally same family for traits

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Patreon's TOS be damned. They do not have the authority to take money donated by people to a particular project. That's technically theft. If they have a problem with a project and want to cancel it, they should be returning recent donations, not just claiming the money as though they have a right to it.

No one should be using Patreon in the first place for precisely that reason. They are busybodies.
Fuck patreon.
I just recently got back on just to support DH, but f** em up the ass. Them and patreon for their stupid bullshit. Subscribestar it is!

I'm going to make it my lifes mission to shit on Patreon and PayPal on every possible occasion. You should encourge every person you know to drop both services and send them mails complaning about their BS.

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
Two things there's no snake lady (unless I've missed something) and how do I help the bee queen so I can get the keystone?

Reactions: Ssato243

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Two things there's no snake lady (unless I've missed something) and how do I help the bee queen so I can get the keystone?
The snake lady is now behind the door to Sensual Sands, you'll need to unlock it and then go to each portal and have sex with her to unlock them. The queen bee wants 1000ml dragon semen, just collect, buy or cheat to get it and then go to the board to give it to her.

b2099

Jan 1, 2020
The snake lady is now behind the door to Sensual Sands, you'll need to unlock it and then go to each portal and have sex with her to unlock them. The queen bee wants 1000ml dragon semen, just collect, buy or cheat to get it and then go to the board to give it to her.
I went back the queen bee there are no options to give the semen to her.

Nov 4, 2019
No. Parentreon expressly forbids any Project and Project Owner from having multiple iterations for the purpose of evading restrictions.
Parentreon Expressly forbids Incest, Beast, Many forms of Nonconsent. This includes mind control, transformation, and certain types of rape.
They are slow to learn of user violations of this type, but delete projects for violation once they find out. They also keep any remaining balance money because you were violating the rules.

But if an "unaffiliated modder" were to add it back in, thats fine (until proof of otherwise exposes the con). As long as its an "unaffiliated modder."

So TLDR: This game is doomed in almost every regard.
Big Oof then i suppose.. :/

Reactions: Blackfriar

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I went back the queen bee there are no options to give the semen to her.
Should have been more clear, go to the breeding requests board upon getting the semen and its there under special requests. Same goes for the Dragon Matriarch wanting milk if you haven't done that one yet.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes