Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Played and run round in circles for what seemed like hours. No female wolves, male cows or male foxes. Guess I'll settle for a harry armed nagas.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do i use cheat engine to add money???
Put in the number of your currency, buy some collars, every time you buy one change the number to your currency now, when you find the number for it, edit it to a higher number.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how did you do it anything different from just entering the currency and editing the currency ?
Are you sure you are entering the correct currency, because there is yours and there is the vendor's.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
This game looks awesome! Does anyone know if this is going to be released for 32-bits computers?

Nov 23, 2016
I can not believe that such a game has been hidden here jajaja i see why breeding season R.I.P and this rises,
There is a version 0.615 !!!

Last edited:

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Found it on /stg/:

How do I try the system?
Head to the Temple of the Goddess. Locate the idling Foxen and interact with her, then a menu will show allowing you to customize her. Please note, you can't close the menu yet, so once you're in, you're in for life!

It's just a menu with sliders, why did it take three weeks?
What is shown does not even come close to representing the work put in or the system as a whole. Please see my previous post for the system details.

Why can't I change attachments?
Simply put, the base Foxen set is all that exists right now. You can change the eye shape though, and more will certainly be added over the next builds.

Can I change the camera focus?
Yes, in the options tab. I understand this is a bit clunky at the moment.

What's next?
There is still a lot of work to do. The system needs more polish, features, and stability. Also, a male base mesh needs to be made. Then, I will start bringing the current Nephelym over to this new system, improving their art greatly along the way.

Known Issues
As a result of engine upgrade, game always starts fullscreen. Alt-Enter will toggle fullscreen, and F10 will reset to 1080p.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 435

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Ummm anything about a changelog for this version? I don't even know what he's talking about here lol
I think it's just a test build for the sliders/body morphing, which is actually pretty robust. The fox girl is all the way inside the temple in the circular room and you will get stuck in the menu if you talk to her. The thread didn't mention anything else about it.

sskommie

Jun 15, 2017
For me the game starts and plays well, but if i go hunting and encounter a monster the game get's a fatal error.
Can anybody help me?

Just found out that version 0.610A work fully, but version 0.615A doesn't work.
What could be wrong???

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 105 Votes