• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We need to wait for a bugfixed build since I can verify that you crash every time you try to capture anything. And the point of the game is to capture them! So you can breed them.. for scientific purposes, ofc. :D

J

JoanaStevens

version 0.615
password = itz_Sagiri_WoH
version 0.615 is unstable and has many new bugs, best thing would be you use it with a new ordner to look at it, but they changed not much so no need to hurry

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd be cautious about uploading .615 since I had CTD every single time I encountered a nephelym to capture..
Updated OP to .610

Last edited:

Zherot

May 27, 2017
Yes .615 is bugged it crashes whenever you try to capture so it is better to just wait till the bugs are resolved.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
His assets??? From what I hear, some are owned and some he created.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Playing though it, it feels to me like he wanted to make money, so he bought a bunch of things from the Unreal market and threw them together. When you really look at it a lot of things just have a different style. Maybe I am wrong, but to me it seems like it's just a cash grab and not something that will be quality. I say this because of how the game actually plays and how the animations have such bad clipping.

Take the NPCs for example, almost none of them match. The beasts somewhat match, but then again it's not hard to match fur. I know you can buy a lot of nude things on the marketplace, so to me it feels cheaply thrown together. Again, I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure this it the case.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Well, he has a robust development plan that he appears to be following, and reading about his progress in scaling it seems legit to me.

I'd wait and see before placing judgment.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just tried it. Could not load a game nor could I get past character gen at all.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Download was deleted cuz of above reasons. Felt it was a waste of 584 mb.
Felt more like a character generator testing beta. The character part is radically different.

Robotxrok

Jul 13, 2017
holy fuck guis i hopes this helps

Been reading alot of dudes worried about being trolled.

Kept reading to stand under that floating fat-titted statues... and I did this but it kept saying "you dont have enough room blah blah blah"

So after about 10 min of scanning these forums I tabbed back in to the game, i was standing under the statue and nothing had happened. so, 30 seconds away from rage quiting, i took 5 steps forward and out of fuckin NO where a female foxen like... tp'd out of the ground. which got me thinking... You are not (at least in this build) going to see a foxen and say "oh shit there it is" and run up to it to engage it, you go to the specific breeding locations (fat tit fairys) and you apply your attractant (if you bought some) and basically walk around until "pokemon style" you hit a "battle".

more details as i figure out this unexplained turd sandwich. (it really isnt a turd sandwich)

*edit*

I just caught a female Foxen. Use Vulwarg semen for Female Foxen and use the Foxen Milk for Males. BOOM BITCH.

*Last Edit* I have found animations for Vulwargs. NOT foxen. bug? or not finished? i guess ill keep playing...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 105 Votes