srwolf93

Aug 5, 2020
I truly understand where you are coming from because when I first started playing this I thought it was going to be a 3d breeding season. I think it's dumb to be limited to what you can do based on what gender you picked, for men you are a top and can only transform into 6 races wolf, fox, dragon, bull, demon, and xeno. For females they are bottoms with almost everything. I just want to be a futa top with a short male bottom

Its just a shame the devs only want futa stuff. An kill any potential this game has. Ignoring the gender you pic does effect npc respawning rates and other stuff. Half of the time playing as a male doesnt load the nps you need for breeding. Sure the game is free. But, the whole futa thing is kinda boring when the futa system shouldnt even be a thing. An have that mechanic just replace with no gender so both genders can both be top and bottom.

It's a shame the game uses virtual textures over real textures. So game modding is almost pointless .

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
im verry angry this developer create a game for his retarded mind,only him can understand how to play the game,an advice,go and learn logical,bc player are not here to guess ,they here to play.
It's not THAT obfuscated. You need barns for your farm, visit the town. Find the Carpenter.
You need things to fill them with, go to the areas you can access. Either fuck them into submission or give them fluids. Races have their own preferences as regards fluids. You found Pawsmaati and don't have Star Tokens (that's what I'M calling them). Where do you get them? Well, what's the only other area with (supposedly) intelligent NPCs? The town.
They're called Goddess' Favor in any case. We're supposed to infer from that that we go to the temple and talk to the Seraph there. Seems logical so far. The amount of Tokens you get is dependant on Level, Rarity, Traits and Trait Ranks.

The Keystone Quests are... Not elegantly designed. Having to go to the Quest board to complete them isn't clearly explained at all. We ought to be talking to the Quest Giver to turn in a completed quest. The randomly generated ones that pop up on the board every so often - they make sense to have to be completed at the board because we don't know who's asking for this particular beastie. Breeding Season did it better.

I'd have the Keystone quests actually given by the one WITH the Keystone and have a reminder in the top right of the screen about who wants what.

Results from Breeding frequently don't turn out the way we want. Too much randomness.

But to call the developer a "retard" I feel is a little too much even if I don't have much repect for him and I haven't ever since he wasted time and money getting Lovense toys to work with the game. The next step is Amibos.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
ok,i was exagerate a bit,but i still rest of my opinion,not professional,many developers do this mistake,create the game,no introduction,and let the stupid player to guess for hours ,to understand what to do,or how to play.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
and im talking about his mind,not the game,all fine with game,but to no give some clues ,make him or others developer not professional,that the true,and trust me,i play alot of games,this one it verry disapoint for me,to have this handicap,not to know were to go or what to do.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
and im talking about his mind,not the game,all fine with game,but to no give some clues ,make him or others developer not professional,that the true,and trust me,i play alot of games,this one it verry disapoint for me,to have this handicap,not to know were to go or what to do.
Well, for lazy ass like yourself he add lazy ass cheat. I'm using it with proud, becuse the point of the game just go and breed all over the place. Wasting time on the story for this? Pretty useless in my opinion.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can Anyone Tell me how to enable incest mod
Forget what it says on page 1. This place is legendarily bad at keeping information up to date.
Basically what you want to do is:
1: Navigate to your Breeders of the Nephelym Alpha folder
2: Enable View File Name Extensions (so that OBF becomes OBF.exe)
3: Create a blank text file and name it imma.degenerate so it should read as imma.degenerate.txt now.
4: Rename the file and remove the .txt part and okay it when it asks for confirmation.

That's all you need to do. The file you just made is the key.

There is a way to do it through Powershell as well but this way (while being less elegant) is much easier.

Reactions: Obsessively

LewdHunter786

Dec 5, 2021
Forget what it says on page 1. This place is legendarily bad at keeping information up to date.
3: Create a blank text file and name it imma.degenerate so it should read as imma.degenerate.txt now.
4: Rename the file and remove the .txt part and okay it when it asks for confirmation.

There is a way to do it through Powershell as well but this way (while being less elegant) is much easier.
The Number 3 is not working for me.When iam creating file with imma.degenarate it does not read as imma.degenarate.txt

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The Number 3 is not working for me.When iam creating file with imma.degenarate it does not read as imma.degenarate.txt
Did you enable View File Name Extensions?
On Windows 10:
Control Panel -> Appearance & Personalisation -> File Explorer Options -> Uncheck the "Hide File Extensions for known file types" box
Or if you want to be super fancy, you can use the Command Line (as long as you have it running in Administrator Mode) by entering this command:
reg add HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced \v HideFileExt \t REG DWORD \d 0 \f , but I really don't recommend dicking directly with the registry. Safer to do it through the Control Panel method I mentioned earlier.

If it shows up as a DEGENERATE file as opposed to a TXT file, then you should be good to go.
That file must show up in the Type column as a DEGENERATE file and must remain in the game's base directory.

Mooglie

Dec 29, 2020

Careful though! Hot as it is, incest will also make sterile children (unless some perks are involved).

4access

Dec 20, 2019
No, the opposite of breeding - that is, siring new life - would be killing.
You are glossing over the fact that the literal opposite of doing something can just be not doing something. Anal sex fully qualifies as "not breeding".

Even if you want to stoop to such a level of pedantry as you just did, all sperm ending in someone's rectum is as good as dead as are the ovulated eggs which end up unused and expelled with menstrual blood. So yes, even in the most literal sense anal sex is the opposite of breeding.

I am sure you will now point out that out of billions of sperm cells only one eventually survives so there's no difference but there is. You didn't use it to create life, you shot it up someone's waste disposal chute.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against anal sex and I am not on some moral crusade here -- I just don't think it would serve any purpose in a breeding game and that's what I was pointing out.

I rarely see someone who doesn't try shooting background critters, shooting lamps, paintings, random vehicles and a long list of other random things one might try to shoot just to see what happens.
But that's just the thing -- something useful might happen in a FPS if you do that -- for example shooting a fuel barrel next to three enemies can kill them all. Here if you have anal sex in a breeding game what kind of useful thing do you expect to happen?

I would agree with the claim that anal sex doesn't belong in a game strictly about breeding, but the game already includes lesbian and oral sex, which similarly is not breeding.
Lesbian sex is tied to story progression, and oral sex is already there as a means to stimulate monsters to collect semen. I guess you could add anal as an option for that, but it would require making new animations which I am sure author won't be interested in doing given how little he seems to be doing on the game anyway.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. What graphics card are you using, though?

anonymous_jk, there's no way in hell this should take 15 minutes to load unless your system is just barely straddling the line of what the game needs. Do you have a 64 bit version of Windows running Direct X 11 / 12?

Most problems are caused by attempting to run this game through integrated graphics.
maybe thats the problem, integerated graphic card...
i was using AMD A3 with Radeon R4
ang my game can load up to 1 hour to just go from starting to Main Menu

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Woah, nearly five months later and now you decide to reply... huh. You seem to be feeling very strongly about that thing I made an off-handed joke about almost half a year ago. Eh, I guess I'll say a thing or two in response, too...
You are glossing over the fact that the literal opposite of doing something can just be not doing something. Anal sex fully qualifies as "not breeding".

Even if you want to stoop to such a level of pedantry as you just did, all sperm ending in someone's rectum is as good as dead as are the ovulated eggs which end up unused and expelled with menstrual blood. So yes, even in the most literal sense anal sex is the opposite of breeding.
Heh, okay, and you're calling me pedantic... So applying this unconventional definition of "opposite" to this argument applies not just to anal sex, then, but to literally everything (and yes, I used the word "literally" because that is what I mean) that is not specifically vaginal sex. Everything but that is thus the opposite of breeding.

A female's eggs are expelled regardless of whether someone had anal sex with her, and even sperm dies on its own even if not expelled from a male's testicles (for humans that's after about 74 days)... so again, doing anything that is not breeding is equally the opposite of breeding as anal sex. But if we're being "that pedantic," even when you do have vaginal sex and do manage to fertilize an egg (which doesn't happen most of the time anyway), that's still one sperm cell out of hundreds of millions. The rest still die.

Lesbian sex is tied to story progression, and oral sex is already there as a means to stimulate monsters to collect semen. I guess you could add anal as an option for that, but it would require making new animations which I am sure author won't be interested in doing given how little he seems to be doing on the game anyway.
I feel like this defeats the entire argument all on its own. You just mentioned two possible justifications for introducing anal sex: it could be tied to story progression, or it could be used as a way to collect semen. If these justifications are valid for these two other activities that are also the opposite of breeding (apparently), it should be valid for anal sex. Right?
EDIT: Regarding the argument of new animations requiring work and the developer being inactive: this once again applies to everything, not just anal sex.

Ugh... I don't even care about this game anymore, but I just can't resist defending myself when the flaws in arguments presented are so obvious. As I said the first time around I'm not a fan of anal myself and if I was still interested in the game I would prefer it being left out, but your reasoning of why that is still doesn't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: tayoball

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Anyone has any of the Old Version sometime around 2019 before he made an Update where the AI become less Aggressive?
I remember that version where both Futa and Male would just group and gang around you and Rape you but then he made an Update where they aren't super aggressive anymore.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
maybe thats the problem, integerated graphic card...
i was using AMD A3 with Radeon R4
ang my game can load up to 1 hour to just go from starting to Main Menu
It is possible to get it running, even with integrated graphics but you may benefit from editing the config file to auto load low quality settings.
Go to AppData\Local\OBF\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor, open Game.ini and decrease the GraphicsQuality variable.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes