TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
So, Im gonna be honest. This game blows. If you play as a male. You pretty much dont have all the sex options the femal players would have. The game does favor female players over male players. To the point that male players could spend 8+ minutes running around, in the lust woods and never see a male npc.

This game heavily favors lezbian and futa characters . That the male character to my knowledge cant be topped or bottomed with other guys . The world is way to cramped. The camera can get very buggy. An after, 2.7 hours the game is just not that good.
I truly understand where you are coming from because when I first started playing this I thought it was going to be a 3d breeding season. I think it's dumb to be limited to what you can do based on what gender you picked, for men you are a top and can only transform into 6 races wolf, fox, dragon, bull, demon, and xeno. For females they are bottoms with almost everything. I just want to be a futa top with a short male bottom

Reactions: srwolf93

nanoender123

Jul 17, 2017
I see, even fatal errors may occur, but here is another question, is it possible to disable a certain type of monster from spawning in the wild? Ex the Minotaurs in the dragon mountain. Also is there any way to change the colors of body fluids? Take Incubus as an example.

Last edited:

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
can you create a femboy mc?
Technically, yes
I did so with a futa base but you can probably manage from the male base too. Just use the creator mode and do it through that because it gives you much more freedom when it comes to customization

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I remember someone once saying it was possible to unlock the character creation slider that get locked when editing pregnant mode, such that it was possible to make it so breasts etc. got bigger with pregnancy, and not just the stomach. Is this true, and, if so, how can I achieve it?

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
Hi guys I wanted to ask a question for the more experienced, are the "lucky" or "underworld" variants still available? because I have never been able to find any specimen of any species

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
Hi guys I wanted to ask a question for the more experienced, are the "lucky" or "underworld" variants still available? because I have never been able to find any specimen of any species
yes they are still available you can check them in the creator mode the code is some pages back.

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
Ok but is there a possibility that they generate normally without using tricks? like a rare chance or some conditions? for example only at night

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Still facing the same problem....
but it appear everytime, not once in a while....
the problem is, the game is finish loading right after the ugly notice showed up...
any idea how to fix it ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Still facing the same problem....
but it appear everytime, not once in a while....
the problem is, the game is finish loading right after the ugly notice showed up...
any idea how to fix it ?
I don't know how to fix it but after some checking around on the UE4 boards, it seems to be a Direct3D error.
Try updating your DirectX (or attempt a repair) and give it another go.

Reactions: Choyz

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
why not? I had already finished the game, only the saves were deleted when I transferred the game to another disk, please
Because you phrased it like a command originally instead of a request.
Furthermore, I don't have a completed save file.

3.90 star(s) 107 Votes