Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
can you create a femboy mc?
Technically, yes
I did so with a futa base but you can probably manage from the male base too. Just use the creator mode and do it through that because it gives you much more freedom when it comes to customization

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I remember someone once saying it was possible to unlock the character creation slider that get locked when editing pregnant mode, such that it was possible to make it so breasts etc. got bigger with pregnancy, and not just the stomach. Is this true, and, if so, how can I achieve it?

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
Hi guys I wanted to ask a question for the more experienced, are the "lucky" or "underworld" variants still available? because I have never been able to find any specimen of any species

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
Hi guys I wanted to ask a question for the more experienced, are the "lucky" or "underworld" variants still available? because I have never been able to find any specimen of any species
yes they are still available you can check them in the creator mode the code is some pages back.

Salva95O

Nov 2, 2021
Ok but is there a possibility that they generate normally without using tricks? like a rare chance or some conditions? for example only at night

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Still facing the same problem....
but it appear everytime, not once in a while....
the problem is, the game is finish loading right after the ugly notice showed up...
any idea how to fix it ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Still facing the same problem....
but it appear everytime, not once in a while....
the problem is, the game is finish loading right after the ugly notice showed up...
any idea how to fix it ?
I don't know how to fix it but after some checking around on the UE4 boards, it seems to be a Direct3D error.
Try updating your DirectX (or attempt a repair) and give it another go.

Reactions: Choyz

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
why not? I had already finished the game, only the saves were deleted when I transferred the game to another disk, please
Because you phrased it like a command originally instead of a request.
Furthermore, I don't have a completed save file.

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
Ok but is there a possibility that they generate normally without using tricks? like a rare chance or some conditions? for example only at night
you can make them appear at lvl world 5 which is legendary or at 3,4 which is rare they appear normaly after you unlock them in the creator mode.dont know if you can make them appear at night only.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I see this game say DX 11 only. My computer currently runs DX 12 and was wondering if that will work.
Yes. Direct X is (mostly) backwards compatible. I'm running 12 and the game runs fine.
If a game says that it needs DX11, assume it'll work on 12 as well. If it won't, it'll produce an error message.

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
I don't know how to fix it but after some checking around on the UE4 boards, it seems to be a Direct3D error.
Try updating your DirectX (or attempt a repair) and give it another go.
its not fixed at all and remembering that i already updated my Graphic Driver 3 days ago...

anonymous_jk

Jul 25, 2022
i am trying to figure out why the game loads crapy at first but then crashes after character creation. I have also noticed that I have to wait 15+ minutes before game finally loads.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes