xSimone

Feb 6, 2018
What is the benefit of this when it's on steam for free?

Is the steam version censored or something, or is it behind in version and this one is later for patreon users?

Thanks!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What is the benefit of this when it's on steam for free?

Is the steam version censored or something, or is it behind in version and this one is later for patreon users?

Thanks!
It's just that some people don't like Steam. That's it. There's no difference... Right now.
It's usually updated every time there's a Public build available. Test and Early builds don't find their way onto Steam.

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
I just now updated the game after a few months and now I need help. Can someone tell me where everything is or at least where the rabbits were moved to.

heisemajia

Oct 25, 2020
guys i have a problem
Can female/futa spirit form be less hominal (human-like)?
Male character's spirit form is exotic (more monster-like), and i prefer that way (i'm furry lover)

TrashBandit

Dec 9, 2018
guys i have a problem
Can female/futa spirit form be less hominal (human-like)?
Male character's spirit form is exotic (more monster-like), and i prefer that way (i'm furry lover)
At the top when customizing your spirit form there are two buttons one with a hand the other has a paw. you're looking the paw.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just now updated the game after a few months and now I need help. Can someone tell me where everything is or at least where the rabbits were moved to.
The Risu were moved to Lustwood. Head towards the teleporter and go down from there. Follow the river.

EvilReFlex, not without a cheat utility or knowledge of how to correctly Hex Edit the save file.

Reactions: TrashBandit

srwolf93

Aug 5, 2020
So, Im gonna be honest. This game blows. If you play as a male. You pretty much dont have all the sex options the femal players would have. The game does favor female players over male players. To the point that male players could spend 8+ minutes running around, in the lust woods and never see a male npc.

This game heavily favors lezbian and futa characters . That the male character to my knowledge cant be topped or bottomed with other guys . The world is way to cramped. The camera can get very buggy. An after, 2.7 hours the game is just not that good.

xSimone

Feb 6, 2018
It's just that some people don't like Steam. That's it. There's no difference... Right now.
It's usually updated every time there's a Public build available. Test and Early builds don't find their way onto Steam.
Ah okay, I guess they don't want it on their play record, olol. ';d
Don't want to lose the progress.
You won't lose progress if you create a new character stencil > copy it to clipboard / save as > load into your old save > go to the ranch > Edit your appearance > import that character stencil and save it.

You'll still be where you're at, but with a newly imported character.

Hunterx33

Oct 29, 2018
You won't lose progress if you create a new character stencil > copy it to clipboard / save as > load into your old save > go to the ranch > Edit your appearance > import that character stencil and save it.

You'll still be where you're at, but with a newly imported character.
Can you explain it a little better? :cry:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can you explain it a little better? :cry:
I think he means to use the Character Creator. It has Copy to Clipboard and Paste Data functions in the top bar, as does the barn. But you can only Edit your character's gender through the Character Creator or via the use of a cheating tool.

mrdankler

Aug 25, 2022
I never thought I would actually post on this forum. But I have to say.. this game is more than just a "I'm gonna download this and beat off then delete it" situation. The game is actually really fucking fun. Any other games like it out there?

If the dev reads this. I do have some suggestions. I use to love games like monster rancher back in the day. If you had a way to make the filter system for searching for traits and other stuff more in-depth with more options and if it's not incredibly hard, which I assume it is; A way to have some kind of arena system for fuck battles, haha. Could just be a generated campaign you could update or even online multi-player. Cheers dude. Great game. You didn't just throw things with titties on a screen, Bravo.

Reactions: Dirgha

aquagen

Oct 2, 2019
New Radiant Save Editor by

изображение_2023-01-04_144814916.png

Reactions: srg91

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
New Radiant Save Editor by

Google drive

View attachment 2285060
This isn't exactly new. It's from October 2021 and is the very same one I use.
It was also mistakenly labelled as a virus because of one machine learning AV scanner flagging it.
hm, say with this we can give some stat's to player, that only monster might have, like stature and all?
Don't mess with the Breeder's height. It'll break the animations which in turn will cause the GAME to break.
Any body changers like Hung, Busty, Buxom and Meaty don't reflect on the player character's model as that functionality isn't there even though a deep dive will show that there are controller variables (that I don't mess with).

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes